Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Ask what ever you want

Not to ask a stupid question, but.

Hey guys, just joined here the other day. I had done some jelqing a couple years ago pretty religiously and did see some results. I was wanting to get back at things and found this website. I know the letters everyone puts before their measurements mean something and I think I can guess, but if somebody doesn’t mind telling me what they are I would appreciate it. I have looked around and not found the answer elsewhere on the site. Thanks, I appreciate it.

Hovering over these things will provide and expansion.

There is also this:

Glossary


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

Even though I fasten the hanger way below the glans, as soon as the weight is applied it puts a major amount of weight on the glans. This is because of my loose foreskin. I am circumcised but the remaining foreskin is still a good amount and very loose. So to answer your question yes I do feel some weight on my glans.

However I am also concerned that I am actually growing my foreskin as opposed to my penis.

Expelling the blood does not seem to work for me. I expel the blood and wrap for hanging and in just a few seconds the blood finds its way back to my glans. I believe this is because I am a grower therefore I have a very elastic penis which allows blood even if I am tightly wrapped.

And yes my glans recover immediately after my session. Do I manage some sessions better than others? I don’t know. To me they all feel the same.

As a side note I think this forum needs a better photo section for these things. A place where one can see all examples of hanging, jelqing, wrapping, extreme Ulis, etc. Etc. So that people can learn from each other.

When did northmiamitop become a Moderator?


5.3" NBPEL.

BPEL 6.5-6.7" Goal: Anything!

Girth: 5" but getting bigger. ;)

How can I enlarge my CS up around the top part of my penis? Under the glans

Have you read Hanging? It goes into some detail about how a hanger should feel and about placement of the hanger. The guy who wrote it was uncut. In the end though those who are cut often have to stretch the skin before they can stretch what’s inside it.

From your description it sounds like you may be placing the hanger too far back. A hanger needs to be tight enough to grip the inner penis. There will always be some forward movement (more for larger weights) but too much is undesirable.

There’s a progress reports and pics section where people are free to post anything they feel might be instructive or even post videos of themselves hanging to allow a critique to be made.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

What no to do

Hey I have been browsing this forum for a while it has great knowledge of what to do to PE but..

What are those most mistakes made by newbies?

Are there any factors that make our hard work(PE) away from goal like alcohol, diet etc?

Please share your thoughts :)

Originally Posted by Akiko

Hey I have been browsing this forum for a while it has great knowledge of what to do to PE but..

What are those most mistakes made by newbies?

Are there any factors that make our hard work(PE) away from goal like alcohol, diet etc?

Please share your thoughts :)

Just a newbie should start out slowly and not overdo it or they may end up stunting growth

Originally Posted by Akiko
Hey I have been browsing this forum for a while it has great knowledge of what to do to PE but..
What are those most mistakes made by newbies?
Are there any factors that make our hard work(PE) away from goal like alcohol, diet etc?
Please share your thoughts :)


What are those most mistakes made by newbies? These are the main common ones:
Not being consistent.
Not using heat.
Doing too much too soon and toughening up the tissues of their penis, making it harder to gain. Thinking that doing ‘advanced’ exercises will give faster results than doing the newbie routine - they will not.
Thinking that there is a formula for ‘fast gains’. If there was, we would all know. PE is a marathon, not a sprint.

Are there any factors that make our hard work(PE) away from goal like alcohol, diet etc?
No. Working collagenous tissue is not like working muscle. But I would say don’t smoke, drink enough water, and don’t jerk off too much. Those won’t make a massive difference, but they do help a little.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Is it necessary to continually increase weight for gains from hanging?

Originally Posted by wawawuh

Is it necessary to continually increase weight for gains from hanging?

Only reason to ever increase weight is if you are not gaining. If you are gaining, do not increase weight until the gains have stalled for a couple of weeks or more.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by firegoat
Only reason to ever increase weight is if you are not gaining. If you are gaining, do not increase weight until the gains have stalled for a couple of weeks or more.

Thanks Firegoat. I’m going to ride out my 5lb vac hanging routine for as long as I can then. Between the hanging followed by some light pumping and your famous Firegoat rolls I should be well on my way to some good gains….. :D

Originally Posted by wawawuh

Thanks Firegoat. I’m going to ride out my 5lb vac hanging routine for as long as I can then. Between the hanging followed by some light pumping and your famous Firegoat rolls I should be well on my way to some good gains….. :D

The Rolls won’t give you any gains, but at least your penis will look like it belongs to your body! :) Sounds like a good plan to me.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Thanks mate

Originally Posted by firegoat
What are those most mistakes made by newbies? These are the main common ones:
Not being consistent.
Not using heat.
Doing too much too soon and toughening up the tissues of their penis, making it harder to gain. Thinking that doing ‘advanced’ exercises will give faster results than doing the newbie routine - they will not.
Thinking that there is a formula for ‘fast gains’. If there was, we would all know. PE is a marathon, not a sprint.

Are there any factors that make our hard work(PE) away from goal like alcohol, diet etc?
No. Working collagenous tissue is not like working muscle. But I would say don’t smoke, drink enough water, and don’t jerk off too much. Those won’t make a massive difference, but they do help a little.


I think some of those make huge difference.
Beside body build differences or rather that everyone is special :p There ARE things that are blocking grow. I would place lack of sleep or good rest on top of list.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:30 PM.