Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Ask what ever you want

I believe your right, just overreacting as usual. A reminder to be careful for me! Thanks :)

Originally Posted by plaidshirt
I thought maybe a thread where you could ask whatever you wanted might be good , and who ever wanted to answer is good , and you might not get an answer , there is no theme , hijacking is fine. I know very little.

Credit card number and expiration date?

C.C. Deville how did you gain 1/2 girth shaft? Nice question by the way that was a good one I will let somebody else answer that one.

Something I’ve wondered also is when you’ve jelqed for a while and gained say, an inch. I remember seeing that the skin that’s stretched to accommodate the new size can sometimes have pubic hair, thus having hair growing along your shaft. It this common, in the PE world? I already have some hair growing along my shaft and don’t really want to invite any more.

So has this happened to anyone who gained from manual exercises? Not specifically jelqing.

Originally Posted by Juas
Something I’ve wondered also is when you’ve jelqed for a while and gained say, an inch. I remember seeing that the skin that’s stretched to accommodate the new size can sometimes have pubic hair, thus having hair growing along your shaft. It this common, in the PE world? I already have some hair growing along my shaft and don’t really want to invite any more.

So has this happened to anyone who gained from manual exercises? Not specifically jelqing.

Keep it shaved keeps the woman in your life from chocking on it , ever have that happen during a good head job the lady stops to pull a hair out of her mouth, just kills the whole mood . Do you like going down on a great big hairy bush ?

I definitely keep it shaved as well as I can! It doesn’t look particularly nice either, I just wanted to know if manual PE might worsen it. Certainly those who’ve gained 1.5” or more would know. I think maybe extending or hanging or manual PE might have different effects on the stretching of the skin.

Originally Posted by Juas

I definitely keep it shaved as well as I can! It doesn’t look particularly nice either, I just wanted to know if manual PE might worsen it. Certainly those who’ve gained 1.5” or more would know. I think maybe extending or hanging or manual PE might have different effects on the stretching of the skin.

The skin has to grow with the shaft now if there is a way to grow the skin closest to the head where their is no hair and only have that skin grow , I don’t know ? I did read in another thread where this guys hair was halfway up his shaft and he was a hanger.Maybe somebody else will chime in and maybe give you a more detailed answer?

I restored my foreskin many years. The stretching resulted from a different type of hanging. This hanging just involved the skin along the shaft as well as in front of the circumcision scar. I now have hair about 1 to 1 1/2 inches up my shaft. I use to shave if but this past week I began plucking it. I am interested to see what results.

I have a question. What are the opinions here concerning the hanging used to stretch the shaft skin to replace foreskin and the effect of same on the toughing of the ligs and tunica? Could this account for small gains in total penis lengthening doing PE. I have had very small gains in the year that I have been doing PE.

Could being older also have an influence on small gains?


Stats:

08-12-2014 BPEL 8.875, EGMS 6.6, EGB 7.25, EW 2.101, EV 30.331, FL 6.75, FG 5.6, Glans Girth 6.5p

I believe that being younger can lead to faster healing. I don’t know about the ligs or tunica unfortunately. Ah man, plucking that sounds painful!

Plucking painful, no really. You do it very quickly.


Stats:

08-12-2014 BPEL 8.875, EGMS 6.6, EGB 7.25, EW 2.101, EV 30.331, FL 6.75, FG 5.6, Glans Girth 6.5p

Originally Posted by restored91

I have a question. What are the opinions here concerning the hanging used to stretch the shaft skin to replace foreskin and the effect of same on the toughing of the ligs and tunica? Could this account for small gains in total penis lengthening doing PE. I have had very small gains in the year that I have been doing PE.

Could being older also have an influence on small gains?

There is a thread called” ligament ache pain , good or bad” I know it sounds off topic to your question its 6 pages long try and give it a read I think you will get some answers to your questions and they also point to of a couple of other threads as well. Very informative in my opinion .

Originally Posted by plaidshirt
C.C. Deville how did you gain 1/2 girth shaft? Nice question by the way that was a good one I will let somebody else answer that one.

Well, I tried! As for the girth. It’s all from jelqing with the newbie routine. I’ve also tried clamping and water pumping, but jelqing is the only thing that’s ever brought me girth gains.

Does ED effect length and girth gains?

I just finished my second hanging session this morning. I get very horny after my sessions, especially so this morning. In fact I had to remove the wrappings between hanging sets because I got such an erection.

Do others here get horny when doing their routines?


Stats:

08-12-2014 BPEL 8.875, EGMS 6.6, EGB 7.25, EW 2.101, EV 30.331, FL 6.75, FG 5.6, Glans Girth 6.5p

At times.

Beneficial with pumping, not so much while extending.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:57 AM.