Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Ask what ever you want

Originally Posted by 4YearsBigWeen
Can a mod change my poster name to 4YearsBigWeen? Don’t like the name I chose

Done :up:


Start 6.8” x 4.7” (4.9" BEG)

Now 7.5” x 4.9” (5.1" BEG)

Regras do Fórum

guys i do extender for 5-6 hours and after 20 minutes i do 10 minutes pumping (5+5) .

i want something oral or inject it in penis for cell regeneration because i dont sleep well ,in fact i sleep 3-4 hours .

i mean arginin should do it or i better inject pge1 after training ?

can you duggest something ?

Eimai, first please, please read the Forum Guidelines.

Second, I doubt injecting anything into your penis will make any real difference to growth. You should definitely find out what is stopping you sleeping and try to do something about that though. Bad sleeping affects a heck of a lot more than just cell regeneration, and really getting good sleep is vastly more important than gaining a bit of penis size!


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

So firegoat you say that all threads for chemical PE is a scam , some people didnt see results , nothing works ?

Why then you still have it in forum ?

Anyway from your expirience what can you tell me something about what i asked ,because to fix the problem with sleep i have to fix my penis first .

Originally Posted by Eimai_Trelos
guys i do extender for 5-6 hours and after 20 minutes i do 10 minutes pumping (5+5) .

i want something oral or inject it in penis for cell regeneration because i dont sleep well ,in fact i sleep 3-4 hours .

i mean arginin should do it or i better inject pge1 after training ?

can you duggest something ?

NO injections.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Originally Posted by Eimai_Trelos
Why then you still have it in forum ?

To prove the scam and save people’s money.


Start 6.8” x 4.7” (4.9" BEG)

Now 7.5” x 4.9” (5.1" BEG)

Regras do Fórum

Originally Posted by Eimai_Trelos
… to fix the problem with sleep I have to fix my penis first .

???

Keep doing your routine and get the sleep problems fixed. Your penis will grow in its own good time!


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by firegoat
???

Keep doing your routine and get the sleep problems fixed. Your penis will grow in its own good time!

Firegoat’s right. Talk to your regular doctor about it. He may be willing to refer you to have a sleep study done. During a sleep study, they attach lots of wires to you and watch you sleep to find what is keeping you awake. Many times, sleep is interrupted by poor breathing (sleep apnea).


Live long and prosper.

Your thoughts on edging right after PE session?


Start 5.3 NBPEL | 4.8 MEG | May 2016

Goal 6.3 NBPEL | 5.0 MEG | :(

Progress in milimeters |||||||||| |||||||||| ||||| 20%

Can you wear a ball stretcher on resting days, or is that not advisable?

Originally Posted by Timeless One

Can you wear a ball stretcher on resting days, or is that not advisable?

I don’t see why not. It shouldn’t have any impact on regular PE.


:_pump: :donatecar

Question From a newbie -

When measuring BPEL .. How do you go about it? Do you just push the ruler as far into the fat pad as possible? I’m finding that depending on the angel at which I’m pushing, the measurement changes?

Doesn’t matter how you measure as long as you choose a way to measure and measure like that every time.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Originally Posted by bill10
Doesn’t matter how you measure as long as you choose a way to measure and measure like that every time.

I guess your right :) just wanted to try and see how far below average I am as accurately as possible 😂

Originally Posted by Anonymous78964
I guess your right :) just wanted to try and see how far below average I am as accurately as possible 😂

There’s a good thread with drawings that shows how to measure properly:

How to Measure Your Penis


Live long and prosper.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:32 PM.