Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Ask what ever you want

Guys I want to ask something , I don’t know if its answered before ,I started doing jelqing a week ago (150 jelqs and a litle strecthing ) and I noticed that I don’t get hard as I was before and when I fuck I can’t keep my erection ,wtf is going on ?

Originally Posted by Eimai_Trelos
Guys I want to ask something , I don’t know if its answered before ,I started doing jelqing a week ago (150 jelqs and a litle strecthing ) and I noticed that I don’t get hard as I was before and when I fuck I can’t keep my erection ,wtf is going on ?

This is very normal. Just means you’re overdoing it. Scale back in the jelqs…maybe do 100 instead and see if your erections get any better. If not, scale back some more or try to take some rest days. Also, you may want to read the thread on PI’s (physiological indicators) as that will offer a more thorough response to your question.


There's principalities in the whole thing.

Originally Posted by Eimai_Trelos

Guys I want to ask something , I don’t know if its answered before ,I started doing jelqing a week ago (150 jelqs and a litle strecthing ) and I noticed that I don’t get hard as I was before and when I fuck I can’t keep my erection ,wtf is going on ?

If you just had a heavy leg day in the gym, you wouldn’t expect to be able to sprint so easily the day after. Odd how everyone understands that, but don’t always understand that if you work your penis, it’s going to be less responsive until it’s fully recovered. :)


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by firegoat
If you just had a heavy leg day in the gym, you wouldn’t expect to be able to sprint so easily the day after. Odd how everyone understands that, but don’t always understand that if you work your penis, it’s going to be less responsive until it’s fully recovered. :)


Yes this is the correct answer for him but whats’Up with me?

I’ve been resting 9 days(reason no morning woods but nice EQ in action)

20 minutes ago having sex my erection was less than 80% WTF. as I was concerned in the squirt and it was not very hard, ejaculates soon …. holy shit. What does this mean?

Help please

I am furious now. Sorry


Now>17cm(6.7")x14'1cm(5.5")

Lo primordial la funcionalidad y con suerte maximo grosor y solidez.No he de rendirme aunque caiga al andar.No Surrender

You sound like you were anxious and tensed, in a physical and psychological way. In my experience what you described is typical of this, get over turned on and release too quick before the penis has filled up . If you contract the pelvic floor too quick blood does not get in.

Could it be that an instant thought before I had sex that “what if it won’t get hard” its the problem ,its just stuck in my head .

All my years only with the thought I was hard in 10 seconds and now this .you think it might be psycological ?

What should I do if it is guys ,any advice ?

Originally Posted by Celtíbero 92
Yes this is the correct answer for him but whats’Up with me?

I’ve been resting 9 days(reason no morning woods but nice EQ in action)

20 minutes ago having sex my erection was less than 80% WTF. as I was concerned in the squirt and it was not very hard, ejaculates soon …. holy shit. What does this mean?

Help please

I am furious now. Sorry

Hey Celti, please don’t cross-post; several of your recent posts have essentially been identical to this post (cross-posting is against forum guidelines).

O.K. The reality of life is that however reliable your penis is most of the time, it will never behave perfectly every time.

An ex asked me, early in our relationship, why I had a name for my penis - why did I talk to it, why did I treat it as a friend but a seperate entity to myself?
I explained to her that we were very attached to each other (haha), but that we both had a mind of our own; my penis would often tell me to do things I knew were not a good idea, so I didn’t do them and it was pissed at me.
And sometimes it would choose to do something and would get it’s own back by not co-operating with me. That never bothered me because it was my friend, - it was not ‘me’. So if it played up very occasionally, it did not affect my psychological state, it was just my penis being a dick, and even the best friends have off days ;)
It may seem an odd way of looking at it, but really guys, we have a totally dofferent relationship with our cock to the relationship we have, for eample, with our right foot or our ears. How do you and yours get along? :)


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by Celtíbero 92
Yes this is the correct answer for him but whats’Up with me?

I’ve been resting 9 days(reason no morning woods but nice EQ in action)

20 minutes ago having sex my erection was less than 80% WTF. as I was concerned in the squirt and it was not very hard, ejaculates soon …. holy shit. What does this mean?

Help please

I am furious now. Sorry

I rarely get morning wood. It was always like that since around middle school. Most men seem to have morning woods everyday. Unless, we are different type of breed than it’s a different story. But there’s a high chance we have low testosterone. I’m going to see a doctor soon because I never went to get a check up so it’s finally time.

Your EQ may have dropped because of nerves, if it’s a new relationship - but maybe you have a girlfriend/wife, if so then it can be other factors like- porn, stressed due to money, family and other problems, diet, not staying in shape, smoking, dehydrated, not enough sleep etc.

Have you stopped masturbation? because some people go into a flatline stage while others have the opposite effect where they have to masturbate or edge at least once a day because if they do nofap challenges it kills their ability to stay hard or get hard.

So you see, it can be a lot of different factors, it’s better to just see a doctor instead of doing something and hoping it works- but maybe you can fix it yourself with time, only time will tell.

Originally Posted by firegoat
Hey Celti, please don’t cross-post; several of your recent posts have essentially been identical to this post (cross-posting is against forum guidelines).

O.K. The reality of life is that however reliable your penis is most of the time, it will never behave perfectly every time.

An ex asked me, early in our relationship, why I had a name for my penis - why did I talk to it, why did I treat it as a friend but a seperate entity to myself?
I explained to her that we were very attached to each other (haha), but that we both had a mind of our own; my penis would often tell me to do things I knew were not a good idea, so I didn’t do them and it was pissed at me.
And sometimes it would choose to do something and would get it’s own back by not co-operating with me. That never bothered me because it was my friend, - it was not ‘me’. So if it played up very occasionally, it did not affect my psychological state, it was just my penis being a dick, and even the best friends have off days ;)
It may seem an odd way of looking at it, but really guys, we have a totally dofferent relationship with our cock to the relationship we have, for eample, with our right foot or our ears. How do you and yours get along? :)


Forgiveness and thank you very much for your comment. I hope to get along(agree with my best friend) with miniCelti heheh. I think my head was somewhere else thinking she squirt and had anxiety.

I hope to return to normal.


Now>17cm(6.7")x14'1cm(5.5")

Lo primordial la funcionalidad y con suerte maximo grosor y solidez.No he de rendirme aunque caiga al andar.No Surrender

Originally Posted by Ameliorate
I rarely get morning wood. It was always like that since around middle school. Most men seem to have morning woods everyday. Unless, we are different type of breed than it’s a different story. But there’s a high chance we have low testosterone. I’m going to see a doctor soon because I never went to get a check up so it’s finally time.

Your EQ may have dropped because of nerves, if it’s a new relationship - but maybe you have a girlfriend/wife, if so then it can be other factors like- porn, stressed due to money, family and other problems, diet, not staying in shape, smoking, dehydrated, not enough sleep etc.

Have you stopped masturbation? because some people go into a flatline stage while others have the opposite effect where they have to masturbate or edge at least once a day because if they do nofap challenges it kills their ability to stay hard or get hard.

So you see, it can be a lot of different factors, it’s better to just see a doctor instead of doing something and hoping it works- but maybe you can fix it yourself with time, only time will tell.


When i masturbate i dont eyaculate because i think is good for my EQ and for my testosterone kegels. Is this correct?
In 2015 my testosterone levels are too high.
between 2 and 8 may be normal, 6 to 8 very high. I have 9’2.

These analyzes did me because I spend something like last year and the doctor told me it was all in my head. Which gave many laps in the lead.

I have to relax I think.

Thank you mate! ;)


Now>17cm(6.7")x14'1cm(5.5")

Lo primordial la funcionalidad y con suerte maximo grosor y solidez.No he de rendirme aunque caiga al andar.No Surrender

Originally Posted by firegoat

An ex asked me, early in our relationship, why I had a name for my penis - why did I talk to it, why did I treat it as a friend but a seperate entity to myself?
I explained to her that we were very attached to each other (haha), but that we both had a mind of our own; my penis would often tell me to do things I knew were not a good idea, so I didn’t do them and it was pissed at me.
And sometimes it would choose to do something and would get it’s own back by not co-operating with me. That never bothered me because it was my friend

Retiring came just in time , head issues getting the better of someone is not pleasant to witness.

Should u take deconditioning breaks while hanging?

I find it hard to take rest days, as whenever I have some free and alone time I feel the need to do some form of PE. Can anyone relate to this?

Yes and it is no good.

Rest is crucial to PE.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Originally Posted by Lenny
Length:
1) Hanging;
2) Stretches;
3) Pumping;

Girth:
1) Horse 440;
2) Clamping;
3) Pumping.

Hanger and pumping.

Deconditioning break: 6 weeks minimum.

Once per month.

Big Gainer Highlights

Thank you for answering all my questions. I was pretty much right on with all my assumptions but never heard about the deconditioning break. I’ll give that a try but that’s a long time from now.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:41 AM.