Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Ask what ever you want

Best Excersices For Girth

What excersice do you guys recommended to me for more girth, some excersices that you have done and saw insane results.

I’m a beginner in this .

Originally Posted by Useless
Erections are lasting longer?

If yes, looks like your EQ is fine. Still doing Linear Newbie Routine? At what schedule?

Maybe not enough grind to stimulate growth … we will see after you post more details.


Erections aren’t lasting longer, rather it’s harder to maintain it. Somewhere between 10 and 20 dry jelqs the erection just drops away. At first I thought it may have had something to do with the tightness of my grip, but lessening it didn’t help. Nor did trying different grips make a difference.

I started with the Linear Newbie Routine to slowly allow my unit to get used to jelqing and everything. Now I’m doing 10 minutes of hot wrap, 10 minutes of stretching (I also do Bundled Stretches, perhaps that has something to do with it) and 10 minutes of jelqing. I’m doing that on a 2 days on and 1 off, then a 3 days on and 1 off schedule. That way it fills my entire week, so pretty much 5 times a week with 2 rest days.

Originally Posted by Timeless One
(I also do Bundled Stretches, perhaps that has something to do with it)

Originally Posted by Timeless One
I’m doing that on a 2 days on and 1 off, then a 3 days on and 1 off schedule. That way it fills my entire week, so pretty much 5 times a week with 2 rest days.

This might be the problem. Since you erections aren’t lasting longer, take a rest until everything goes back to normal, than restart on Linear Newbie Routine at 1 ON and 1 OFF (saturday and sunday OFF) schedule.

Bundled stretches are dangerous. Penis have nerves and is not a good idea to “twist” the nerves.


Start 6.8” x 4.7” (4.9" BEG)

Now 7.5” x 4.9” (5.1" BEG)

Regras do Fórum

Originally Posted by Mr long dick
What excersice do you guys recommended to me for more girth, some excersices that you have done and saw insane results.
I’m a beginner in this .

HI MLD,

As a beginner, start with the beginner program or a conditioning program to prime your unit for girth and length training. The girth could possibly arrive during the training. The key is to focus on penis health first and the gains second. :)

Additional info found here: START HERE ——-> NEWBIE ROUTINE <——- Important Newbie Info


❤ "A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” -Mignon McLaughlin ❤

>> Staunch Defender of Monogamous Marriages & Married PE Stealthers :D

>> The PE Journey = “The two most powerful warriors are patience and time.” - Leo Tolstoy

Originally Posted by Useless
This might be the problem. Since you erections aren’t lasting longer, take a rest until everything goes back to normal, than restart on Linear Newbie Routine at 1 ON and 1 OFF (saturday and sunday OFF) schedule.

Bundled stretches are dangerous. Penis have nerves and is not a good idea to “twist” the nerves.


I see. I’ll do that, thank you for all the information.

I’m a total noob, to this,

My main goal is to just start with a solid inch as I don’t want to overwhelm myself, then I may move onto more advanced,

What is a good routine for this and how long before any gains? Any help is much appreciated.

Does underwear affect gains?

For example if I had somewhat tight underwear, would it affect my gains? I think it should because we are growing when we aren’t PEing right? Ok, night time does help. :)

Honest opinions on a 7.3x5?


"It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aiming low. And we of Thundersplace have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory.”

Just wondering whatever happened to the medical student/ moderator, CerealGuy? I haven’t seen anything from him in a few months. I really enjoyed his posts. Busy with school maybe?

Originally Posted by AverageG
Honest opinions on a 7.3x5?


We are very close, haha. Well, I think it is unbalanced. Our length would be great along with 5.3” to 5.5” EG.

Originally Posted by Seneca 32
Just wondering whatever happened to the medical student/ moderator, CerealGuy? I haven’t seen anything from him in a few months. I really enjoyed his posts. Busy with school maybe?

Yes, he claimed to be very busy lately. I believe he will start to login frequently in the future.


Start 6.8” x 4.7” (4.9" BEG)

Now 7.5” x 4.9” (5.1" BEG)

Regras do Fórum

Is my routine good for a newbie?

Hello to everyone! I’m new on this and I started training 2 weeks ago, I wanted to know if do you think my routine it’s OK.
I start with a hot wrap for 5 minutes, then, stretches (20 seconds each, I rest one minute when I perform all the stretches in all the directions and repeat all of them again for 2 more times, in total 3 series of stretches), after that, I do jelqs, 110 and 3 seconds each, and finally, another hot wrap for 5 minutes.

I do them at 1 on and 1 off, in total 2 rest days and 3 training days, I want to gain length and girth

Thank you very much!

Originally Posted by AverageG
Honest opinions on a 7.3x5?

Big.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Originally Posted by Elchiguire93
Is my routine good for a newbie?

Hello to everyone! I’m new on this and I started training 2 weeks ago, I wanted to know if do you think my routine it’s OK.
I start with a hot wrap for 5 minutes, then, stretches (20 seconds each, I rest one minute when I perform all the stretches in all the directions and repeat all of them again for 2 more times, in total 3 series of stretches), after that, I do jelqs, 110 and 3 seconds each, and finally, another hot wrap for 5 minutes.

I do them at 1 on and 1 off, in total 2 rest days and 3 training days, I want to gain length and girth

Thank you very much!

It is VERY good.

Add 20 jelqs every week. Rest for 2 weeks after 8 weeks or 1 week after 6 weeks.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:16 PM.