Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Ask what ever you want

Originally Posted by Timeless One
I measured it today, actually. Apparently it did decrease slightly, literally a few millimeters only. Kept the same erection level and grip pressure, hence why I found it so odd.

Girth varies quite a bit from day to day. If it’s only a few mm, there’s a good chance that it’s only that slight natural variance + a little less EQ. Nothing to worry about. The decrease in girth you say you have might actually be psychological. No, I’m not saying you’re mad. You’re just focusing too much on “Gosh, I thought I was bigger yesterday”. Don't panic.


* 7 July 2015 (start): BPEL 17 cm (6.7") / EG 13 cm (5.1")

* 6 december 2015 (latest): BPEL: 18.7 cm (7.4") / EG 13.6 cm (5.4")

note: I study medicine, will be honest and skeptical, but I never mean to offend :) My picture thread: TCG's pictures, gains and rants.

Hello there, I am new here :)

First I wanted to make new thread for my question, but I guess it would be better not to make another pointless thread and rather place my question here.
I’ve already found most of the answers to my questions, yet few of them remains.
My unit is now BPEL 6,88” / NBPEL 6,29” / MEG 5,51” from nature. I want focus to gaining length by manual PE (my girth is ok for now I think) So far I’ve found two basic ways to get length:

1) Stretching down (stretching ligaments that are holding penis base to the pubic bone)
2) Jelq (increasing capacity of CC I guess?)

My first question is about stretching method, since it stretching the ligaments that are holding penis base to the body (pubic bone).
My unit, in hard erection, pointing almost straight up. Around 50-55 degrees, so the question is. Does this ligaments stretching affect the pointing direction of erected penis?
I wouldn’t mind if my unit does point little bit lower than now, because it is painful if I force my penis too much down while erection, so it is hard to do some position during sex.
But I don’t wanna end up with like hanging unit while erection if you guys understand :D

Second question, does the skin grow with the penis as well? Because I feel like if I got an extra 1” or 2” in length, I will not have enough skin for cover my unit in erection.

That’s all for now I guess.
My goal for now is BPEL 8”. Then I will see how my unit look like and decide if I need few more for NBPEL or for MEG. But I think that 5,5” MEG is actually good enough and I don’t wanna have problems with doing oral/anal.
I will probably get some girth until I reach my length goal, but I don’t want more than 6”.
I will start with Linear Newbie Routine, followed by Firegoat Rolls and see how it works.

I am sorry if this post contains often asked question, but I didn’t found good answers to these two questions. My English is not that good as well so I hope that I didn’t made too much errors.
I will appreciate every answers and responses to my post.
Thank you guys, have a nice day and lot of luck with PE! ;-)


七転び八起き (Nanakorobi yaoki) -"fall seven times, stand up eight"

Hi FutureBigShock.
You would think your erection angle would drop from stretching the ligaments, but it doesn’t drop very much because it’s mostly the pressure in the CCs that create erection angle. Having slightly looser ligaments will make for more comfortable sex though. :)
Your skin does grow as your penis grows. In fact it sometimes grows a little more than your penis and some guys have problems with excess foreskin growth, but it’s not too common.

Your English is easy to understand. Welcome to the forum, and enjoy the Linear Newbie Routine.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

So another question came to my mind, I tried search it out, but I wasn’t successful.

Does PE work for vegetarians/vegans too?
Does they have slower/faster progress?
Is there any thread about it?

I just found thread about whole plant diet but that was in fitness section and so I think there are no information about PE, just about bodybuilding and getting stronger.


七転び八起き (Nanakorobi yaoki) -"fall seven times, stand up eight"

Originally Posted by FutureBigShock
So another question came to my mind, I tried search it out, but I wasn’t successful.

Does PE work for vegetarians/vegans too?
Does they have slower/faster progress?
Is there any thread about it?

I just found thread about whole plant diet but that was in fitness section and so I think there are no information about PE, just about bodybuilding and getting stronger.


As far as I can recall, It’s never come up. I think it’s pretty obvious that a healthful diet will contribute to better recovery, and blood flow etc, but I’ve never seen the topic of vegan diet/penis enlargement come up.


:_pump: :donatecar

So it seems I will be “testing mouse” in this case. Hope that not having meat in diet don’t turn in bad results.


七転び八起き (Nanakorobi yaoki) -"fall seven times, stand up eight"

Just get enough protein


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Originally Posted by FutureBigShock
So another question came to my mind, I tried search it out, but I wasn’t successful.

Does PE work for vegetarians/vegans too?
Does they have slower/faster progress?
Is there any thread about it?

I just found thread about whole plant diet but that was in fitness section and so I think there are no information about PE, just about bodybuilding and getting stronger.

I think you have to look at all forms of exercise, for example Bodybuilding, and ask yourself the question, would my diet effect my growth and recovery in that sport. If you found an issue, I guess that would also effect your PE development. Your penis is only flesh and blood, and benefits from a healthy diet, like the rest of your body. :)


Starting Stats: BPEL 7.0¨ x MEG 5.3¨ (4th Nov 2015)

Current Stats: BPEL 7.7¨ x MEG 5.6¨ (4th April 2017)

The Dream: BPEL 8.1¨ x EG 6.1¨ (Not sure if the wife supports ¨the dream¨)

Originally Posted by FutureBigShock
So another question came to my mind, I tried search it out, but I wasn’t successful.

Does PE work for vegetarians/vegans too?
Does they have slower/faster progress?
Is there any thread about it?

I just found thread about whole plant diet but that was in fitness section and so I think there are no information about PE, just about bodybuilding and getting stronger.

Why wouldn’t it work for vegetarians? If you are a vegetarian, you just eat slightly different than me, and you might have a stricter moral code. But the simple fact that you stay alive means that you are getting all the nutrients you need. In general vegetarians do have a better, healthier lifestyle than us primitive meat-eaters, so it might be that that attitude helps gains. But actual biological processes are no different whether you run on animal fuel or veggie fuel ;)


* 7 July 2015 (start): BPEL 17 cm (6.7") / EG 13 cm (5.1")

* 6 december 2015 (latest): BPEL: 18.7 cm (7.4") / EG 13.6 cm (5.4")

note: I study medicine, will be honest and skeptical, but I never mean to offend :) My picture thread: TCG's pictures, gains and rants.

Originally Posted by FutureBigShock
So it seems I will be “testing mouse” in this case. Hope that not having meat in diet don’t turn in bad results.

We hunted and developed on meat for thousands and thousands of years, associated with vegetables too, of course. Taking out any of these, eighter meat or vegetables, won’t be a good idea. Those who don’t eat any kind of animal food may have some problems with: iron, vitamin B12, saturated fats (testosterone), cholesterol (testosterone) etc.

Nowdays I think is possible with supplements and vegetables combinations.

I’m a little outdated on the subject (I’m almost an nutricionist, did college for 2 and 1/2 years before drop out).


Start 6.8” x 4.7” (4.9" BEG)

Now 7.5” x 4.9” (5.1" BEG)

Regras do Fórum

Thanks for responses guys, I really appreciate that.

I am going for some kind of vegan diet, mainly because of health benefits and little bit for other aspects. That means my diet is complex as it could be and it cover up all nutrients that human body needs.
There are a lot of vegans/vegetarians athlete around the world and it seems they don’t have any kind of problems with it. As well as I don’t have, because I am on it for a while.

The main reason why I asked this question is because I am not sure how it could affect my PE career. Of course with healthy body my healing effects are, and even will be better and faster, I was just thinking if I am not missing any hormones or something that came from meat and it helps getting bigger unit ;)

In any case we will see how my progress will be, because I will follow my diet for sure and don’t want to stop it right now :)


七転び八起き (Nanakorobi yaoki) -"fall seven times, stand up eight"

I agree with Useless, being vegan takes skill and intelligence. It’s the smart people’s diet :) It’s easy to get a deficiency when you aren’t allowed to eat that many types of food. Don’t fall into the trap that you don’t need supplements, because you probably will. I have little knowledge about this and can’t give you any advice. Just don’t believe everything on google, do your research, and I think you’ll do fine.

I like this bit:

Originally Posted by FutureBigShock
I am going for some kind of vegan diet … a little bit for other aspects.

Are those other aspects maybe one hot Czech girl who might be vegan?


* 7 July 2015 (start): BPEL 17 cm (6.7") / EG 13 cm (5.1")

* 6 december 2015 (latest): BPEL: 18.7 cm (7.4") / EG 13.6 cm (5.4")

note: I study medicine, will be honest and skeptical, but I never mean to offend :) My picture thread: TCG's pictures, gains and rants.

Originally Posted by TheCerealGuy
I agree with Useless, being vegan takes skill and intelligence. It’s the smart people’s diet :) It’s easy to get a deficiency when you aren’t allowed to eat that many types of food. Don’t fall into the trap that you don’t need supplements, because you probably will. I have little knowledge about this and can’t give you any advice. Just don’t believe everything on google, do your research, and I think you’ll do fine.

I don’t trust to google and “official” resources too much anymore. I am getting my knowledge and experiences from other peoples that are doing the same thing for long time. That is the best way how to get real and working experiences and not false truth I believe. Its the same thing when you search on google about getting bigger unit and all doctors with lots of titles saying that it is not possible increase the size of your penis. And then you search a little bit more, found this forum and get some real results from veterans ;)

Anyway, I don’t want to fall this question into debate about what is and what is not Healthy and right diet. That is kind a off topic, peoples have different opinions on almost everything and I respect that! I was just curious about the effect on PE.

Originally Posted by TheCerealGuy
Are those other aspects maybe one hot Czech girl who might be vegan?

Haha, that’s funny :D Well I have girlfriend for 2 years already, so no this is not the aspect :P
The other aspects beside of Health benefits are things like not being that much harmful to animals, nature our planet. But I am not the one from those fanatics that doing this only because of animals and nature and not because of health benefits. Those peoples don’t think about their diet and then they look like that. Skinny, bone and skin, no muscles. They are not even healthy. That is not my case.
I am 186cm tall, 80kg heavy and doing regularly martial art and some other sports ;)


七転び八起き (Nanakorobi yaoki) -"fall seven times, stand up eight"

Vegan is cool. Just make sure you get the proper nutriants.

I am not an expert but I will insist on adequate protein.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

I have a non PE question id that’s okay.

My girlfriend says that when I’m having sex with her and she’s on her back she feels like I’m tearing her wall a little past her gspot. Like that back wall there and she says it hurts. My penis doesn’t curve up at all it’s just very thick. I just asked her again and she said she feels me hitting her back wall right below her belly button. I noticed she’s not the only girl to tell me this as girls in the past said the same thing. I was wondering what you guys think it could be?


Last edited by louiecock : 01-20-2016 at .
Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:35 AM.