Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Asians and jelqing

Dude- dial it back- you made a pretty sweeping statement without providing any evidence other than your words.

In fact you still haven’t linked to any evidence other than your opinion, so Klayton’s question is still on the table.

And how do you know this?

Links required please


WE are the 99% 'WE are the people you depend on; we cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls. We drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Don't f&ck with us'-- Madame DeFarge

"Rope trades @$10 a yard. I wonder if they even know that?"- Capitalist

You’re right androNYC, I have’nt provided any backup for my opinions like surveys and such. I deduced to that conclusion after researching about how the suspensory ligaments achorage determines penile length and size surveys of various races. And then finally the obvious seemed to surface for me. I did that a long time ago and I can’t seem to find the links. It was done with an intention although without any reasonable citation other then my own words so you are obliged to take or leave it by your own choice. Anyways I have only one thing to say to my fellow colleagues. Does’nt really matter, if you evaluate yourself individually as a person(penis) you should figure what approach to gain from pe. I’m sure you’ll agree that the stigmas may not always apply and that you have to look at yourself as an individual and not a member of a certain ethnic group, would’nt you andro?

Then you must accept that without citation your ‘opinion’ will be disputed.

You may want to revive that research chain — if there are valid sources for your opinion, it might be an interesting addition to TP’s PE knowledge base.


WE are the 99% 'WE are the people you depend on; we cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls. We drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Don't f&ck with us'-- Madame DeFarge

"Rope trades @$10 a yard. I wonder if they even know that?"- Capitalist

Guys guys, let’s not discuss this ethnic stuff. We’re all here to experience revolution here. Yea.

I do believe Evergrowing is telling reliable information. I remember watching a special on discovery channel about penis enlargement surgeries. And the doctor was saying something about eastern people having more “inner penis” and they can probably expect anywhere from 1-2 inches. While western people normally don’t get more then 1 inch.

Whats an inner penis?

Inner penis = that most of your penis is inside of your body. Or hiding in your fat pad.

Originally Posted by codeevil1000
Inner penis = that most of your penis is inside of your body. Or hiding in your fat pad.

…….. erm… right so asians are all really fat, the way you’ve phrased it seems like that.

Hidden penis is the part of your penis inside your body behind the root area from penis which we see visibly backwards. If you look at a sideways cross section of the genital area of a human being you can see what I mean.


Last edited by Evergrowing : 02-25-2008 at .

Originally Posted by Evergrowing
…….. erm… right so asians are all really fat, the way you’ve phrased it seems like that.

Actually I didn’t read that at all. I think it was a pretty general statement without reference to race. Also, “fatpad” has become a well accepted term to describe that area of the abdomen surrounding the base of the penis, regardless if a person would actually be considered “fat” or not. It’s apparent you have issues with the whole Asians and small penis thing. Think what us white guys have had to go through. It’s irrelevant really.

The original poster asked what seemed like a legitimate question, which included a correlation to ethnicity. Some of the response were actually interesting because I would have figured that ethnicity would not be a factor in it. Maybe there is? Maybe we’ll never know for sure. But as long as the response remain non derogatory we can have an intelligent conversation without stepping on toes, or feelings. I don’t think anyones crossed the line yet to incite the kind of response you’ve been giving. It wouldn’t be tolerated.

See the only thing that keeps people in ignorance is something called contempt prior to investigation.
I would not have guessed that one ethnicity of people could have a greater amount of inner penis structure.
If they do, and there’s medical evidence to support it, I too would be interested.

Originally Posted by Evergrowing
Hidden penis is the part of your penis inside your body behind the root area from penis which we see visibly backwards. If you look at a sideways cross section of the genital area of a human being you can see what I mean.

Actually I can’t even understand what you wrote. But I did understand what you intended to say.


I was gonna say, RootCap's hot. - kitten

Originally Posted by RootCap
Actually I didn’t read that at all. I think it was a pretty general statement without reference to race. Also, “fatpad” has become a well accepted term to describe that area of the abdomen surrounding the base of the penis, regardless if a person would actually be considered “fat” or not. It’s apparent you have issues with the whole Asians and small penis thing. Think what us white guys have had to go through. It’s irrelevant really.

So you have just assumed that I’m asian and on top of that an asian that has “issues” with asian guys having small penis stigma. Oh and what evidence do you have? You must have alotta nerve assuming like that.

Originally Posted by RootCap
.
The original poster asked what seemed like a legitimate question, which included a correlation to ethnicity. Some of the response were actually interesting because I would have figured that ethnicity would not be a factor in it. Maybe there is? Maybe we’ll never know for sure. But as long as the response remain non derogatory we can have an intelligent conversation without stepping on toes, or feelings. I don't think anyones crossed the line yet to incite the kind of response you've been giving. It wouldn't be tolerated.

See the only thing that keeps people in ignorance is something called contempt prior to investigation.
I would not have guessed that one ethnicity of people could have a greater amount of inner penis structure.
If they do, and there’s medical evidence to support it, I too would be interested.

Actually I can’t even understand what you wrote. But I did understand what you intended to say.

Looks like you’re trying to get someone into trouble. I’m sorry but I’m not into that.

Come on bro, you’re a mod(a mod is respected member) and you’re not exactly quoting what part of what I said is derogratory.(according to you that is)

That’s not cool, you’ve totally accused me.


Last edited by Evergrowing : 02-25-2008 at .

Quote:
Originally Posted by RootCap
>>>Actually I didn’t read that at all. I think it was a pretty general statement without reference to race. Also, “fatpad” has become a well accepted term to describe that area of the abdomen surrounding the base of the penis, regardless if a person would actually be considered “fat” or not. It’s apparent you have issues with the whole Asians and small penis thing. Think what us white guys have had to go through. It’s irrelevant really.<<<

Rootcap why are you replying to what I said to codeevil1000? I was’nt even talking about you in the first place.(not meaning to sound rude here) Its kinda absurd, because its like your both the same person.


Last edited by Evergrowing : 02-25-2008 at .

Oh whoopsies, I read the part about you saying that you “read” and not “said”. My post right above is a mistake.

Damn, I’m reading everything wrongly at the moment because I’m too tired. Rootcap, please quote what part of my posts you say that exactly was derogratory, hurtful, over the limit and intolerable. I’ll check them later.

Evergrowing.

I have a light tan skin and very high erection angle. I gained nearly half an inch in the first 2 weeks after starting. So I would tend to go along with evergrowing, at least as a hypothesis. I certainly assumed that the growth was not really growth, but the digging up of “buried treasure”, to quote the ESO book.

‘Whoopsies’?

I keep suggesting you dial it back. Your ego is getting in the way of what might be an interesting thought.

Think of it as a variation of the old carpenters’ rule to measure twice and cut once.

You’re a student- think of posting as an opportunity to work on your writing skills. Try reading what you write as a stranger would.
Once you hit the reply button it’s out there forever.

Marky- you have light tan skin rooted in what geographic region?


WE are the 99% 'WE are the people you depend on; we cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls. We drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Don't f&ck with us'-- Madame DeFarge

"Rope trades @$10 a yard. I wonder if they even know that?"- Capitalist

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:46 AM.