Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Are there any member taller than 6'5'' or 2m

I can’t believe I’m reading this. I’m 5’6 and have a 6x5. I’ve had many partners and very quality sex in my life so far at only 25. But I can’t believe you’re insecure with what you were given. It baffles me. I’d give anything to have your “problem” if that’s what you want to call it.

Height doesn’t matter.

Neither does penis size.

Money is what really matters.


Starting (10 / 2006): 5.8~BPEL, 5~BG ----> Current: 7.6 BPEL, 5.6 BG ----> Goal: Pringles Can

I’m 6’3”, got a big penis and no cash. According to WhiskeyFish, I’m screwed. :( ( ;) )

Originally Posted by Wamrage

I’m 6’2” but I live in Serbia and people here are giants so I am barely average.

Marky are those stats bone pressed or none bone pressed?

Those are none bone pressed stats…I ja sam takodje iz Srbije:-)

I`m 192 cm (that should be about 77 inches / 6 feet 4 inches?) weight 99 kg/218 pounds.
My unit is nbpel 16cm/6,4inches long, and 13,5 cm/5,4inches girth.
No cheating in Norway, so we measure nbpel :-)

I`m not that tall, but can relate to what you say about girls having some expectations. It bothers me a bit if I sense they think this way. Well, just another reason to keep up PE.

By the way. I`m curious about if Americans have some ideas about Scandinavians/Norwegians in general? Not just penis-size. There is a reality-show here with Americans living on a Norwegian farm. They have ancestors here and compete for a chance to meet them. (Off course they can do it on their own initiative anyway). However, when they were talking about having a party “local style”, one of the American girls said it probably involved “Getting really drunk and go out and kill something”. It was absolutely hilarious and a price-less moment :-)

I’m 6’4”, so I’m on the right of the bell curve. I’ll cosign on cash and power being more important that dick size. And my wallet bulge is hella unimpressive.


2009-05-01: BPEL ~8.25", EG ~5.5" (start) / 2009-08-25: BPEL ~9.00" / EG ~6.0". 2010-02-06: BPEL ~9.25", EG ~6.2" / 2010-08-23: BPEL ~9.4", EG: ~6.25"

Originally Posted by marky87
Those are none bone pressed stats.I ja sam takodje iz Srbije:-)

7” je big,very big.
5.6” iznad proseka dosta.Tripujes se

Originally Posted by Wamrage
7” je big,very big.
5.6” iznad proseka dosta.Tripujes se


Da nisam tako visok bio bih prezadovoljan merama,ali mi jednostavno taj nesklad izmedju visine i duzine ne da mira…

Originally Posted by marky87
Da nisam tako visok bio bih prezadovoljan merama,ali mi jednostavno taj nesklad izmedju visine I duzine ne da mira..

Nema visina neke velike veze.
Ako si krupan onda ce ti I sake biti vece sto ce dati iluziju da ti je penis manji nego sto jeste.
Ja da sam na tvom mestu bi poradio na debljini penisa

Originally Posted by Wamrage
Ja da sam na tvom mestu bi poradio na debljini penisa

Eh,kad bi to bilo lako:-( obim je nateze povecati:-(

You tall guys have no reason to complain. As far as I’m concerned, you should get the benefit of either A. Being tall, or B. Having a big dick. You can’t have both, it’s not fair to us short guys! :P

I can definitely relate to this thread. I am between 6’5” - 6’6” and passed on numerous sexual experiences due to my size insecurity. Growing up (HS and college) most girls believed I was hung and told me this. I also have big hands so it is a double curse.

However, now that I am older I’ve had several women comment that in their experience it is usually the short guys who are hung. Perhaps that is simply perception in relation to a smaller frame…who knows?

Even though I am slightly above average it simply looks small on my frame. At first my wife thought I was crazy, but now she sees my point. Not sure if that is good or bad???

Well I’m 4 inches shorter than you, and my dick is 2 inches shorter 5.25x5 which is average (you are above average) but for my height average looks effing pathetic but women still see my dick and say “OOOooo I wanna fuck that”

Originally Posted by mablo
I`m 192 cm (that should be about 77 inches / 6 feet 4 inches?) weight 99 kg/218 pounds.
My unit is nbpel 16cm/6,4inches long, and 13,5 cm/5,4inches girth.
No cheating in Norway, so we measure nbpel :-)

I`m not that tall, but can relate to what you say about girls having some expectations. It bothers me a bit if I sense they think this way. Well, just another reason to keep up PE.

By the way. I`m curious about if Americans have some ideas about Scandinavians/Norwegians in general? Not just penis-size. There is a reality-show here with Americans living on a Norwegian farm. They have ancestors here and compete for a chance to meet them. (Off course they can do it on their own initiative anyway). However, when they were talking about having a party “local style”, one of the American girls said it probably involved “Getting really drunk and go out and kill something”. It was absolutely hilarious and a price-less moment :-)

Curious to know what you think of the average penis size of Norwegians?

I’m Swedish/German myself and I find that unless someone is of Scandinavian descent that they have really no information on the people or history at all.

As for the ideas, I think it probably is best summed up as “stereotypes”: that Scandinavians are tall, blonde, blue-eyed, which isn’t really all that inaccurate, I suppose. Also they usually think of “Vikings” - without even really giving any thought to the difference between Sweden and Norway - the biggest factor in this is that European history is not taught in our schools here. Sure, a little stuff about the world wars or some crap about England or France, but even that is extremely limited.

The only possible exception to this is the Great Lakes region with their large (compared to the rest of the nation) Scandinavian population.


4/2008 Bpel 6.50, Beg 5.5, Mseg 4.9

6/2008 Bpel 6.75, Beg 5.5, Mseg 5.1

9/2008 Bpel 7.00, Beg 5.5, Mseg 5.1

Originally Posted by Fantom
the Great Lakes region with their large (compared to the rest of the nation) Scandinavian population.

You betcha! :thumbs:


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:16 AM.