Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Are PE gains permanent

Are PE gains permanent

Say I gain like 2 inches and then stop. Am I gonna lose all two inches. This isn’t something I wanna have to do for the rest of my life.

No one knows for sure. Personally, I think that you will lose some, if not all your gains if you quit.


:buttrock: The Peter Dick method :buttrock:

Then, BPEL:7.500"x5.500"

Now, BPEL:8.375"X6.750"

What is this cementing I’ve heard folks talk about then?

Cementing is basically an Idea that after you achieve a certain length, that continuing PE for about a month or two will “make the gain permenant”.

However, Peter Dick is probably correct you will at the very least probably lose some if not all of it, if you just quit, thats why there is a maintenice part of PE, which generally is PE but just not as much.

Like for example lets say you gain 1 inch, and you quit but you have “cemented” chances are you’ll probably at most lose 1/4 of it, so sticking to a maintence is a good idea.


Re-Start 3.10.2011 - BPEL: 6.750" EG: 4.5" | Current 7.3.2011 - BPEL: 7.250" EG: 4.625" | Just made my first 1/2"!

My PE log - My Picture log

Just like workin out, if you stop you’re bound to loose some progress you’ve made.

On a tangent

When I first touched iron I had ~14” arm at 6’, after many years and countless hours training I achieved an arm in excess of ~20”. These days, training arms no more than twice a month- probably less- my arm absolutely will not shrink below ~17.5”; a month of focused training and they blow up an inch.

Yeah, I know that your dick ain’t a muscle like your biceps- my point is that once you have added a significant amount of size, it’s almost impossible to shrink back down to baseline. Once you have added/ deformed the tissue it doesn’t ever completely disappear.


WE are the 99% 'WE are the people you depend on; we cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls. We drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Don't f&ck with us'-- Madame DeFarge

"Rope trades @$10 a yard. I wonder if they even know that?"- Capitalist

Originally Posted by androNYC
On a tangent

When I first touched iron I had ~14” arm at 6’, after many years and countless hours training I achieved an arm in excess of ~20”. These days, training arms no more than twice a month- probably less- my arm absolutely will not shrink below ~17.5”; a month of focused training and they blow up an inch.

Yeah, I know that your dick ain’t a muscle like your biceps- my point is that once you have added a significant amount of size, it’s almost impossible to shrink back down to baseline. Once you have added/ deformed the tissue it doesn’t ever completely disappear.

On that note, PE gains should be more permanent than muscle gains… in theory. Many of us believe that in order to achieve gains you must exercise the penis to a “breaking point” so that it can rebuild bigger, so if your penis is experiencing cell division and then you quit PE those new cells aren’t just going to disappear.

Jay

Originally Posted by PantherFB87

What is this cementing I’ve heard folks talk about then?

It’s got something to do with sand, water, sheet stones and your little willy wonka. Unpleasant stuff it is.


d_sutuous

Originally Posted by PantherFB87
What is this cementing I’ve heard folks talk about then?

Ask a construction worker

Aight homies thanks for you thoughts I appreciate it.

Great to see that at least on this forum, the english language isn’t going through a downfall like it is around here.

Yesterday I actually heard another female student say “W-T-F!”

It annoyed me throughout the entire day.


Re-Start 3.10.2011 - BPEL: 6.750" EG: 4.5" | Current 7.3.2011 - BPEL: 7.250" EG: 4.625" | Just made my first 1/2"!

My PE log - My Picture log

Originally Posted by PantherFB87
Say I gain like 2 inches and then stop. Am I gonna lose all two inches. This isn’t something I wanna have to do for the rest of my life.

OK,
“I gain like 2 inches and then stop. Am I gonna lose all two inches. This isn’t something I wanna have to do for the rest of my life.”:rolling: Hehehe, oh boy, sometimes I really crack myself up.

Short answer: stop cold and you will probably loose some of your gains, do a very basic maintenance program and not.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Gains are not permanent?mike2002Penis Enlargement3508-01-2010 09:05 AM
Weight Training Supps & PE GainsTranceologyMale Supplements901-29-2005 06:09 AM
Gains permanent or temporary?sean007Penis Enlargement210-17-2002 02:11 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:35 AM.