Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Approximation

I’m 3/4 of an inch smaller than Lexus Steel. That’s it, my motivation just shot through the roof. Haha.

I don’t want to start anything, but you can’t say that you are your size without some measured photos. If you are that size, that is great and it gives people something to shoot for. If not, then you are wasting everyone’s time.

Originally Posted by redskins2k9
I don’t want to start anything, but you can’t say that you are your size without some measured photos. If you are that size, that is great and it gives people something to shoot for. If not, then you are wasting everyone’s time.

Maybe you’re too worried about what other people are doing…

I’m probably one of at least 70-80% of people who havent posted a photo yet. I’ve started PEing in the past couple of weeks. Why rush me for a photo? I have photos of my normal flacid state if that will satisfy you for now?


Last edited by MitchC : 08-09-2008 at .

Hopefully you have a starting photo, if nothing else for your own benefit, hopefully one with a ruler in it demonstrating your current length.

I’ve got before photos, showing that I definitely started at 6”; no one seems to doubt that though ;)

To be fair to you, it seems that much less than 20% have posted pics.
You can post your flaccid if you want and it probably strengths your claims, but it doesn’t really prove anything without a ruler.

You have stated that you are starting at 8.75 x 6.25. Using lifestyles data, which are recognized to be generally too high, you are in the 99.975 (1 in 4010) percentile for length and 99.41 (1 in 168) percentile for girth.

Especially in length, those are some wild claims without pics. I think that I have only seen two members with those proven stats, and even they got crapped on by other members who said they photoshopped their photos. I am not a photoshop expert, but people with your claims are normally liars. Quite frankly, they should be considering the small number of men packing that unit, crossing that with men who seriously want to get bigger at that size, and crossing that with the number who are members at thunders.

You say you are from the UK. there are 20.7 million 15-64 year olds in the UK. using lifestyles data, which again are probably too high, that leaves 5,162 men with your length and 123,214 men with your girth from the UK, theoretically. Not everyone of those 5,162 men will have 6.25 girth, so the number gets even smaller. I will let everyone else decide for themselves on how many of that smaller group of men fit the other criteria. I am by no means saying it is impossible, but am certainly saying it is a longshot. People are encouraged by big photos, but not by big talk.

Advice: if you are going to take and post photos, measure bpel on top so that the whole ruler can be visible. Many guys claim outrageous stats and then try to prove them by posting pics where the ruler is behind their pecker and the bottom of the ruler cannot be seen at all.

Me: >I’m probably one of at least 70-80% of people who havent posted a photo yet.<

You: >To be fair to you, it seems that much less than 20% have posted pics.<

Kind of the same? You saw what I was getting at. And anyway I appreciate your post and all it did was make me feel even better about myself. I have nothing to prove to anyone else, this is purely for my benefit only. I understand your concerns but quite frankly I’m a mature character and I do not lie - obviously you don’t know me and nobody else on here does. But like I said, this is for me - I don’t need to lie to thousands of men that my dick is what it is because, I’m not gay and your not the one who’s going to be receiving it. I am very proud to be in that percentile but I have the aim and objective in getting even higher.

I am here to reach a goal, I don’t care who or what tries to bring me down because, quite frankly, I’m never going to meet you or anyone here. I respect most people on this forum for their honesty and matureness - that is what attracted me to actually register and get involved.

If and when I reach my goals I will THEN post comparison pictures. I am also employed at a very important firm and this would be extremely risky to post pictures of my dick on the internet, for guys to see. That is why I was cautious about posting the body and flaccid sizes - I would surely be sacked if they were to find out.

Oh and what are your measurements, why don’t you post your pictures here? If you don’t want to post YOUR pictures, give me a valid reason.

Thanks.

MitchC.

I haven’t done anything…

Originally Posted by MitchC
I have nothing to prove to anyone else, this is purely for my benefit only.


That’s great, but you sure spend a lot of time talking about your size. Which is fine, but you should keep a couple of things in mind:
1. With your claimed stats, understand that people will be skeptical—and for good reason. Expect to be called out, and for people to want to see good quality ruler pics. It’s just par for the course if you make those kind of size claims loudly and on a regular basis.
2. It comes across as seeking validation. Which is fine—most of us are here because of some degree of insecurity.

Originally Posted by MitchC
I’m a mature character and I do not lie -


That remains to be seen. Frankly, your posts strike me as coming from a very young, cocky yet insecure guy. :shrug:

Originally Posted by MitchC
But like I said, this is for me - I don’t need to lie to thousands of men that my dick is what it is because, I’m not gay and your not the one who’s going to be receiving it. I am very proud to be in that percentile but I have the aim and objective in getting even higher.


There are all kinds of reasons why people lie. And people do periodically lie about their size here on Thunder’s, and come up with all kinds of elaborate ways of either trying to “prove” it (photoshop, ruler tricks, bad pics and angles, etc.) or else find all kinds of ways to avoid proving it.

The fact is, most of us don’t care one way or the other what your stats are, or whether you’re lying or not. I certainly don’t. But do understand that when you make such claims loudly and frequently, you will get some static for it. And for good reason. ;)

Originally Posted by MitchC
I am here to reach a goal,


Good, go for it.

Originally Posted by MitchC
I respect most people on this forum for their honesty and matureness - that is what attracted me to actually register and get involved.


The feedback you’ve been getting on backing up your size claims is part of that honesty and maturity.

Originally Posted by MitchC
If and when I reach my goals I will THEN post comparison pictures.


Make sure you’ve got a good bone pressed ruler shot of where you’re at now to compare your later gains to.

Originally Posted by MitchC
I am also employed at a very important firm and this would be extremely risky to post pictures of my dick on the internet, for guys to see.


So you’re not planning on being at that firm by the time you’ve made your gains, so it won’t matter?

Originally Posted by MitchC
That is why I was cautious about posting the body and flaccid sizes - I would surely be sacked if they were to find out.


But you’ve already posted pics that are far more revealing than a profile shot of your erect unit with a ruler shoved into the pubic bone. And all the pictures you posted revealed about what matters around here is that you’ve got a good flaccid hang. A portion of your face is in a couple of pictures, and someone you know could easily identify you I’m sure. On the other hand, close up shots of johnsons are only potentially identifiable by past or current lovers. :shrug:

Originally Posted by MitchC
Oh and what are your measurements, why don’t you post your pictures here? If you don’t want to post YOUR pictures, give me a valid reason.


Is redskins2k9 making similar size claims to yours? Is he talking about his statistically very rare size in every other post?

Welcome to Thunder’s. ;)


Last edited by cheeva : 08-10-2008 at .

Did MitchC get banned for some reason?

I see it says anonymous/ former member now on this thread.

He wasn’t banned.

I don’t know why people want to criticize anyone who claims they are large—

I’ve got an IRL friend that’s 9.5”x6.5” and he’s more than willing to show anyone— he is also a professional stripper (lol). He says he’s retiring from stripping (I don’t know if I believe him—that he’s retiring, I do believe his size, you can see his 6”+ flaccid as a massive bulge in his pants).

Anyway, I know that kind of size is rare, he tells me he rarely sees anyone bigger, although there used to be a fellow stripper he performed with that they called “horse”. He said the guy was over 11”, and possibly even 12”. He said the guy was thick as hell & couldn’t get full erect either (kegels anyone?) He said the guys girth was ridiculous— I’m curious now, next time I talk to him, I may ask him what his friend’s girth was.

Anyway, I’ve had a few friends that were 9”+, and I’m sick of hearing them talking non stop about their penis.

If I could make mine bigger (lol) maybe they would shut up :p

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:53 PM.