Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Any side effects from flaccid jelqing?

Any side effects from flaccid jelqing?

I’ve been doing a 20 minute jelqing routine once every 2 days for the past 5 months or so. I haven’t been doing any stretching, all I do is flaccid jelqs(go from fully flaccid to 40% erect tops) with each jelq taking 3 seconds. I usually feel a bit sore after my session. I make sure to warm up before by wrapping my unit in a warm towel for 3-5 minutes. I was wondering whether there are any side effects that I need to look out for when doing my flaccid jelq routine? I have noticed some gains but I am quite anxious about the possibility of any injury to my penis or loss of sensation.

I feel that at 0-40% you can feel pulling your ligs?

My assumption would be that at flaccid level the only significant gain you might see would be length gains since you’re essentially only stretching. I’m also a little confused about your comment of ”go from fully flaccid to 40% erect tops”. Do you mean that you start your routine at 0% and work your way up to 40% after say, 25 jelqs?


:_pump: :donatecar

For me this is an odd situation and hard to diagnosis. I think 0-40% erection level jelqing would be dangerous depending how hard your squeeze is on your penis. If you really think about it long and hard; you are probably compressing your penis way too much that your are probably going to rupture blood vessels or cause nerve damage if you haven’t already did. You should never and I mean never jelq at a level under 60% and that is assuming your really jelqing at 40%. I would advise you to stop jelqing at 0-40% erection level and increase your erection level to 60% or greater to get the benefits from jelqing that it was intended to be done at. Good luck with your PE. :-)


Starting Stats: BPEL 7.4", MSEG 5.1" [16 May 09]

Current Stats: BPEL 8.25", USEG 5.75'', MSEG 5.5", BEG 6.75'' [7 Jun 15]

Long Term Goal: BPEL 8.5", MSEG 6.5"

Originally Posted by close_2_8inch
For me this is an odd situation and hard to diagnosis. I think 0-40% erection level jelqing would be dangerous depending how hard your squeeze is on your penis. If you really think about it long and hard; you are probably compressing your penis way too much that your are probably going to rupture blood vessels or cause nerve damage if you haven’t already did. You should never and I mean never jelq at a level under 60% and that is assuming your really jelqing at 40%. I would advise you to stop jelqing at 0-40% erection level and increase your erection level to 60% or greater to get the benefits from jelqing that it was intended to be done at. Good luck with your PE. :-)

By 60% or greater what do you mean .
Please whenever you give such advice don’t add in guess work for the new members. He might take your advice seriously and if he jelqs at anywhere between 75% to 100% erect level ,he might get injured .


Started:BPEL=5.0" x MEG=4.6 .(actually I was between 4.9 and 5 so I went with 5)

Now:BPEL= 6.3 x MEG=4.8 .. :) Final goal = 7.0 BPEL x 5.2 MEG.

Go watch=There are video's on how to do the exercises here!!!!!!!!


Last edited by alivegeta : 06-02-2015 at .

When you jelq your erection level should be above 50% and below 75%. If you by chance get fully erect stop jelqing for a minute or two until your erection level drops .


Started:BPEL=5.0" x MEG=4.6 .(actually I was between 4.9 and 5 so I went with 5)

Now:BPEL= 6.3 x MEG=4.8 .. :) Final goal = 7.0 BPEL x 5.2 MEG.

Go watch=There are video's on how to do the exercises here!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by alivegeta
When you jelq your erection level should be above 50% and below 75%. If you by chance get fully erect stop jelqing for a minute or two until your erection level drops .

You have a valid point in taking the guess work out of the equation when explaining things to newbies or giving advice. But he has been jelqing for a 5 months and if one did his homework which obviously he did because he learned how to jelq but he was doing it with a 40% erection level and less. Now that is dangerous that is compressing on nerves, urethra and blood vessels if he’s grip is too hard. You and they should know that jelqing should be performed at 40-50% erection level to get fundamentals down without injuring themselves; but eventually one should work themselves up to a 80% maximum erection level when jelqing; until one gets even more experienced and seasoned then you can go higher to full on erected jelqing for girth. Here is a link to help newbies to brush up on how to jelq.

How to Jelq


Starting Stats: BPEL 7.4", MSEG 5.1" [16 May 09]

Current Stats: BPEL 8.25", USEG 5.75'', MSEG 5.5", BEG 6.75'' [7 Jun 15]

Long Term Goal: BPEL 8.5", MSEG 6.5"

I just wanted to correct the information you gave because everyone else including newbies can also read that post and be like ok from now on I will jelq above 60% to 90%

IMO no one should go above 75% erection level while jelqing.


Started:BPEL=5.0" x MEG=4.6 .(actually I was between 4.9 and 5 so I went with 5)

Now:BPEL= 6.3 x MEG=4.8 .. :) Final goal = 7.0 BPEL x 5.2 MEG.

Go watch=There are video's on how to do the exercises here!!!!!!!!

I’ve had first hand experience with this high erect level jelqing ,and it was so horrible always sore, pain in glans ,post PE shrinkage, EQ drop.

Thank god I moved to thunder’s place and learned the safe way.


Started:BPEL=5.0" x MEG=4.6 .(actually I was between 4.9 and 5 so I went with 5)

Now:BPEL= 6.3 x MEG=4.8 .. :) Final goal = 7.0 BPEL x 5.2 MEG.

Go watch=There are video's on how to do the exercises here!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by alivegeta
I’ve had first hand experience with this high erect level jelqing ,and it was so horrible always sore, pain in glans ,post PE shrinkage, EQ drop.

Thank god I moved to thunder’s place and learned the safe way.

To be brutally honest erected level jelqing is not for everybody just like a lot of the advanced techniques for girth and length exercises are not either but I we will not get into specifics. A lot of people at some point will plateau or become stagnant and that is when extreme exercises will come into effect to start some form gains back up. Some people penises grow easier than others. A penis is like a balloon it requires more air pressure or more constant pressure to expand it. I on the other hand have a tough ass penis that is extremely condition that requires extreme measures to grow. For me and there are others on this website that contest at some point during their PE career if there is no pain there is no gain especially when it comes to girth exercises. I am really surprises your EQ drop when you performed erected jelqing normally it would increase and your situation is really odd; now I know for a fact over stretching your penis will drop your EQ. But any who good luck to you and your PE quest and I will see you on the dark side. :-)


Starting Stats: BPEL 7.4", MSEG 5.1" [16 May 09]

Current Stats: BPEL 8.25", USEG 5.75'', MSEG 5.5", BEG 6.75'' [7 Jun 15]

Long Term Goal: BPEL 8.5", MSEG 6.5"

Originally Posted by close_2_8inch
To be brutally honest erected level jelqing is not for everybody just like a lot of the advanced techniques for girth and length exercises are not either but I we will not get into specifics. A lot of people at some point will plateau or become stagnant and that is when extreme exercises will come into effect to start some form gains back up. Some people penises grow easier than others. A penis is like a balloon it requires more air pressure or more constant pressure to expand it. I on the other hand have a tough ass penis that is extremely condition that requires extreme measures to grow. For me and there are others on this website that contest at some point during their PE career if there is no pain there is no gain especially when it comes to girth exercises. I am really surprises your EQ drop when you performed erected jelqing normally it would increase and your situation is really odd; now I know for a fact over stretching your penis will drop your EQ. But any who good luck to you and your PE quest and I will see you on the dark side. :-)

Before I move to thunder’s place I used to do erect jelqing . That is when major EQ drop’s occurred , now I don’t have any problem.


Started:BPEL=5.0" x MEG=4.6 .(actually I was between 4.9 and 5 so I went with 5)

Now:BPEL= 6.3 x MEG=4.8 .. :) Final goal = 7.0 BPEL x 5.2 MEG.

Go watch=There are video's on how to do the exercises here!!!!!!!!

Yes I’ve been starting at 0% and and it usually ends up at 40%, I had no idea that it would be considered stretching if its from 0-40% erect, I was actually trying to avoid stretching as I read about the possibility of damaging the ligaments. Wouldn’t I be risking injury from jelqing at a 60% erect level or higher? I honestly find it hard to estimate which level to jelq at because my dick ends up getting very hard even when its not fully erect. So at 60% erect my penis feels too hard to jelq. I read a thread on this forum, I can seem to find it, wherein members dicussed that flaccid jelqing would lead to gains I had no idea that it would cause me injury. How should I go about jelqing now? Also I was wondering, If I were to take a break from jelqing for a while, would I lose my gains?

Originally Posted by seven2099719
Yes I’ve been starting at 0% and and it usually ends up at 40%, I had no idea that it would be considered stretching if its from 0-40% erect, I was actually trying to avoid stretching as I read about the possibility of damaging the ligaments. Wouldn’t I be risking injury from jelqing at a 60% erect level or higher? I honestly find it hard to estimate which level to jelq at because my dick ends up getting very hard even when its not fully erect. So at 60% erect my penis feels too hard to jelq. I read a thread on this forum, I can seem to find it, wherein members dicussed that flaccid jelqing would lead to gains I had no idea that it would cause me injury. How should I go about jelqing now? Also I was wondering, If I were to take a break from jelqing for a while, would I lose my gains?

Follow the link : How to Jelq


Starting Stats: BPEL 7.4", MSEG 5.1" [16 May 09]

Current Stats: BPEL 8.25", USEG 5.75'', MSEG 5.5", BEG 6.75'' [7 Jun 15]

Long Term Goal: BPEL 8.5", MSEG 6.5"

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Flaccid gains with jelqing?kalleaPenis Enlargement Basics302-01-2014 09:15 PM
Jelqing Side effects .JagalsPenis Enlargement Basics902-12-2009 10:21 PM
Pump side effectsrrunner69Penis Pumps1301-09-2009 10:12 PM
Are side effects inevitableLord HarrisPenis Enlargement Basics706-04-2008 12:11 PM
Visual side effects with ED drugsmravgMale Supplements1009-02-2006 08:39 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:57 AM.