Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Any guys with less than 5 girth?

12

Any guys with less than 5 girth?

Are there any guys here with less than 5 inch girth who had sex with women? I’m still a virgin, I could have lost my virginity, but I turned the opportunities down because I am afraid that girls will think that my penis is too thin, and will not be pleasured by it. I would really like to hear from someone who has had sexual experience with same as mine girth

Don’t worry, just do it and then they will tell you if your penis is thin or not. You will lost your virginity and which is the problem?

don’t worry about that, I was less than 5 inches before PE, I been with too much women, size is important but also other important thing is how much you stay in her :)


Begining At 11.05.09: El 6.0" Eg 4.92"

Short Term Goal : El 6.5" Eg 5.2"

Long Term Goal : El 7.5" Eg 6.0"

There should be a number of people here like that, as the average is typically put in the 4.6-4.8 range. It might also help if you posted your actual size, as there is a difference between being 4” and 4.9” of course.

If you want to compare, here are two good sites to use:

http://howlongismyschlong.com/
http://bl.ocks.org/abovethemean/raw/9395398/

The first will tell you where you stand in each category, and the second is interesting as it takes both length and girth into the equation. Also note both are BPEL measurements, so be sure to measure across the top with a ruler, and push in to the pubic bone for any length-related measurements (although I’d argue any flaccid measurements are along the hang).

Also, I feel I should add if I were you I’d do two things — 1. Don’t give up any opportunities that come your way and have fun, size concerns be damned, and 2. read up on what is posted here, and start a PE routine. For all you know, maybe you’ll be near/at/over 5” when the time does present itself, and if not, well keep PE and maybe it will be for the same girl later on, or the next girl thereafter. Trust me, you’ll look back on some of those opportunities years later and regret you never did anything with them…I know I do.


Current: BPEL 7.9"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.5"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.4"

---

Realistic Goal: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.5" | Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75" | Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Originally Posted by Phoenix7672
There should be a number of people here like that, as the average is typically put in the 4.6-4.8 range. It might also help if you posted your actual size, as there is a difference between being 4” and 4.9” of course.

If you want to compare, here are two good sites to use:

http://howlongismyschlong.com/
http://bl.ocks.org/abovethemean/raw/9395398/

The first will tell you where you stand in each category, and the second is interesting as it takes both length and girth into the equation. Also note both are BPEL measurements, so be sure to measure across the top with a ruler, and push in to the pubic bone for any length-related measurements (although I’d argue any flaccid measurements are along the hang).

Also, I feel I should add if I were you I’d do two things — 1. Don’t give up any opportunities that come your way and have fun, size concerns be damned, and 2. read up on what is posted here, and start a PE routine. For all you know, maybe you’ll be near/at/over 5” when the time does present itself, and if not, well keep PE and maybe it will be for the same girl later on, or the next girl thereafter. Trust me, you’ll look back on some of those opportunities years later and regret you never did anything with them…I know I do.

Phoenix may I have you a question please what is the circumference measurements ?


Begining At 11.05.09: El 6.0" Eg 4.92"

Short Term Goal : El 6.5" Eg 5.2"

Long Term Goal : El 7.5" Eg 6.0"

Originally Posted by dangerous
Phoenix may I have you a question please what is the circumference measurements ?

Circumference means girth (they are the same thing)


Current: BPEL 7.9"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.5"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.4"

---

Realistic Goal: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.5" | Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75" | Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Originally Posted by Phoenix7672
Circumference means girth (they are the same thing)

thanks phoenix


Begining At 11.05.09: El 6.0" Eg 4.92"

Short Term Goal : El 6.5" Eg 5.2"

Long Term Goal : El 7.5" Eg 6.0"

Mine is 6” but was just over 5’ before I got my increase

Originally Posted by Gainerbot
I could have lost my virginity, but I turned the opportunities down because I am afraid that girls will think that my penis is too thin, and will not be pleasured by it.

That is exactly what I did, and let me tell you, it was totally dumb to do that.

My advice, stop hesitating and start living.

Here is my story, other guys tell theirs too.

Young Guys - SiZE ANXIETY is DUMB

Go get ‘em tiger.

Originally Posted by Gainerbot
Are there any guys here with less than 5 inch girth who had sex with women? I’m still a virgin, I could have lost my virginity, but I turned the opportunities down because I am afraid that girls will think that my penis is too thin, and will not be pleasured by it. I would really like to hear from someone who has had sexual experience with same as mine girth


Yes about 60-90 % of all other males walking around.

To pleasure a woman you have to make her horny in the head first. No inch of girth will help you there.
What would you do with a 6 inch thick dick if you cant get her wet? How to insert that?

Besides for some woman a girth of below 6 might not be enough and some dont like more then 5.
Even if she doesnt like your dick you move on until you get a girl that likes that size.

Focus always on the woman and how to get her off and get out of your head. Everything else makes no sense.
Then you can increase your girth when you learned what to do with a woman. But you will only learn through doing ;)

Don’t even worry about it bro. I’m around 4.5 girth, 7 long. I’m 32, have had no problem satisfying women at all. It’s more about technique. I take it you are young, so you are in prime time to work on PE. Best advice I can give you is look up Taoist Thrusting Technique, and be attentive to kissing her neck, nipples, grabbing her ass shoulders while having sex. She’ll love it. If you have any problem not lasting long enough, just politely say “you want to do it again?” It’s all good.

Thank you guys for your replies, it made me feel better :) my girth is just over 4.8 and the length bone pressed is about 6.4 but my flaccid penis is really thin it’s only about 3.9 girth when I see it flaccid I just feel sad, I have been doing PE for a month now, and I will keep on doing it as long as it takes get results, I want to gain girth really badly. I’ve got a PE question does a newbie really have to do 300 jelqs per workout because to me that seems like a lot? I am 18 btw.


BPEL 6.4 EG 4.9

If some of the senior members is reading this can you please help me? I need advice on gaining girth, I am 18 and still live with my parents so I can’t buy any penis pumps or stuff like that, but I am very dedicated to do these penis exercises. So can you girth gainers tell what has worked best for you? Maybe share your routines?


BPEL 6.4 EG 4.9

Have you done the Newbie Routine yet? If not, do one of the newbie routines, many gain the girth they want with just newbie. This is the one I recommend:

Linear Newbie Routine

I would say do the newbie for at least 3 months before trying advanced exercises.

=======================================

With that warning out of the way, there are some good exercises/routines and advice here:

If you gained an inch or more in girth, please check in

A lot of the exercises are very advanced. So again make sure you’ve done Newbie and that your penis is conditioned.

I was 4.75 girth when I lost my virginity and barely 5.0 now. She came the second time we had sex. She must have liked it… She married me :)

She said she would have cum the first time if I wasn’t so nervous and up tight.

Relax. Breathe. Fuck her.


Start 01/03/2012: BPEL 5.5" EG 4.75"

1st Goal: BPEL 6.5" EG 5.0"

Current: BPEL 6.625" EG 4.85" from the Linear Newbie Routine

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Big Gainer HighlightsBeardedDragonPenis Enlargement35612-08-2017 11:42 PM
Want to hear from the 4.0 girth guysoppo77Penis Enlargement Basics303-22-2014 04:38 AM
Inner penis girth development?6gofor10Penis Enlargement1809-01-2013 02:39 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:44 PM.