Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Another Newb Question. Locking in Gains?

Another Newb Question. Locking in Gains?

Completely new to the PE world , but assume I start off with the newbie routine and stick with it. How does one solidify gains if they are made? Is it completely inherent that if you continue PE that previous gains will be locked?

No previous PE I am barely 7” BPEL, looking to make it to 7.5 or 8. Not looking to purchase any PE devices, just stick with free routines.

Recommendations welcome, thanks.

Just keep doing PE. I gained 0.5 inches in my first 6 months of PE, stopped for about 5 months and was still my new gained size. So don´t worry about it.

Unavailable, you have the right ideas. Use the newbie routine and as you do, you’ll perfect the exercises & technique, but more importantly, you’ll learn your body and how it responds.

I’d agree with SS_Hungville not to worry about cementing gains (or about PE itself). It’s kinda hard to believe PE works but once you clear that little hurdle, see some gains and can relax that PE just inevitably works, the rest (like keeping those gains) takes care of itself. I’ve had some decent gains and even thru 4 to 6 week deconditioning breaks, I’ve seen very little loss (which is easily regained when you restart your routine).

I think many of us will do PE for life (because it’s addicting and except for your time, a really inexpensive way to make one feel better about oneself if you stay manual as you mentioned) and many advocate doing at least some kind of maintenance level of exercises after hitting their goals (which you can think of as a time of cementing gains although with PE being more art than science, the jury is out on exactly what level and for how long is required, if at all).

Not all are the same and some are “hard gainers” so keep listening to vets on this forum & ask questions when you hit tough spots and you’ll have good success. Best of luck!

QL


Think big & dream big - mileage may vary...

QL's Log

January 2017: 5.5" x 4.4" volume 8.4 ci -- September 2018: 7.1" x 4.6" volume 12.1 ci

Originally Posted by QL
Unavailable, you have the right ideas. Use the newbie routine and as you do, you’ll perfect the exercises & technique, but more importantly, you’ll learn your body and how it responds.

I’d agree with SS_Hungville not to worry about cementing gains (or about PE itself). It’s kinda hard to believe PE works but once you clear that little hurdle, see some gains and can relax that PE just inevitably works, the rest (like keeping those gains) takes care of itself. I’ve had some decent gains and even thru 4 to 6 week deconditioning breaks, I’ve seen very little loss (which is easily regained when you restart your routine).

I think many of us will do PE for life (because it’s addicting and except for your time, a really inexpensive way to make one feel better about oneself if you stay manual as you mentioned) and many advocate doing at least some kind of maintenance level of exercises after hitting their goals (which you can think of as a time of cementing gains although with PE being more art than science, the jury is out on exactly what level and for how long is required, if at all).

Not all are the same and some are “hard gainers” so keep listening to vets on this forum & ask questions when you hit tough spots and you’ll have good success. Best of luck!

QL


Thanks for the insight. I figured the cementing process was inherent. Another clarification point I have is the following, stretching is for length and jelqing is for girth, as is clamping for girth?

Is it also true that people new to PE have experienced loss in size of their glans, girth and or length? If so what are the contributing factors as obviously I want to avoid them.

I would put clamping as far out or your mind as possible! Don’t even think about it for a year.

Originally Posted by Unavailable
Thanks for the insight. I figured the cementing process was inherent. Another clarification point I have is the following, stretching is for length and jelqing is for girth, as is clamping for girth?

Is it also true that people new to PE have experienced loss in size of their glans, girth and or length? If so what are the contributing factors as obviously I want to avoid them.

You’re welcome. Like Jimmybob55 said, clamping should be quite a ways down the road (like after you’re unit has become “conditioned” to the harsher stresses this process places on one’s equipment). It’s widely accepted that stretching helps with length gains and jelqing with girth gains but some have found the converse to be true. In some cases a person gains length or girth easily no matter what they do.

I’ve always done stretching & jelqing together as they seem to be synergistic in nature and I’ve gotten gains in both length & girth - unfortunately not as much in girth as I want but at least things have remained proportional. Over a year in, I tried clamping for a while but it didn’t do anything for me - again everyone is different so it could work wonders for you one of these days.

The key is to remain consistent and stubborn in the sense of not giving up - and have faith that PE will work. This doesn’t mean you don’t change tactics or give PE a break if you’re getting obsessed or if your gains should plateau. I eventually figured out that I was trying too hard and once I scaled back, I began having more success. Once I got to a routine that worked, it has remained essentially unchanged since it continues to work.

As far as PE causing losses, I’ve only heard of that happening when someone goes at PE too intensely as in doing too much at once or too soon. People also can get into trouble (injuries, bruising, numbness, shrinkage, etc,) when trying things their dick just isn’t ready for. So word to the wise, take it gentle and slow. That way you’ll have nothing to lose and will eventually see gains if you practice patience.

QL


Think big & dream big - mileage may vary...

QL's Log

January 2017: 5.5" x 4.4" volume 8.4 ci -- September 2018: 7.1" x 4.6" volume 12.1 ci

Originally Posted by Jimmybob55
I would put clamping as far out or your mind as possible! Don’t even think about it for a year.

Yeah I wasn’t planning on it.

Originally Posted by QL
You’re welcome. Like Jimmybob55 said, clamping should be quite a ways down the road (like after you’re unit has become “conditioned” to the harsher stresses this process places on one’s equipment). It’s widely accepted that stretching helps with length gains and jelqing with girth gains but some have found the converse to be true. In some cases a person gains length or girth easily no matter what they do.

I’ve always done stretching & jelqing together as they seem to be synergistic in nature and I’ve gotten gains in both length & girth - unfortunately not as much in girth as I want but at least things have remained proportional. Over a year in, I tried clamping for a while but it didn’t do anything for me - again everyone is different so it could work wonders for you one of these days.

The key is to remain consistent and stubborn in the sense of not giving up - and have faith that PE will work. This doesn’t mean you don’t change tactics or give PE a break if you’re getting obsessed or if your gains should plateau. I eventually figured out that I was trying too hard and once I scaled back, I began having more success. Once I got to a routine that worked, it has remained essentially unchanged since it continues to work.

As far as PE causing losses, I’ve only heard of that happening when someone goes at PE too intensely as in doing too much at once or too soon. People also can get into trouble (injuries, bruising, numbness, shrinkage, etc,) when trying things their dick just isn’t ready for. So word to the wise, take it gentle and slow. That way you’ll have nothing to lose and will eventually see gains if you practice patience.

QL

Ahh okay. I am definitely starting off gentle, probably using 50% of my strength (in the example videos it seems the guy is really trying and pulling hard 80-90% strength) stretching and jelqing to see how my penis reacts. I’m thinking of it as an extended warm up.

Originally Posted by QL
You’re welcome. Like Jimmybob55 said, clamping should be quite a ways down the road (like after you’re unit has become “conditioned” to the harsher stresses this process places on one’s equipment). It’s widely accepted that stretching helps with length gains and jelqing with girth gains but some have found the converse to be true. In some cases a person gains length or girth easily no matter what they do.

I’ve always done stretching & jelqing together as they seem to be synergistic in nature and I’ve gotten gains in both length & girth - unfortunately not as much in girth as I want but at least things have remained proportional. Over a year in, I tried clamping for a while but it didn’t do anything for me - again everyone is different so it could work wonders for you one of these days.

The key is to remain consistent and stubborn in the sense of not giving up - and have faith that PE will work. This doesn’t mean you don’t change tactics or give PE a break if you’re getting obsessed or if your gains should plateau. I eventually figured out that I was trying too hard and once I scaled back, I began having more success. Once I got to a routine that worked, it has remained essentially unchanged since it continues to work.

As far as PE causing losses, I’ve only heard of that happening when someone goes at PE too intensely as in doing too much at once or too soon. People also can get into trouble (injuries, bruising, numbness, shrinkage, etc,) when trying things their dick just isn’t ready for. So word to the wise, take it gentle and slow. That way you’ll have nothing to lose and will eventually see gains if you practice patience.

QL

Excellent advice!

Also:
Make sure you are warming up before and during any PE. It makes the tissues stretchy and increases circulation. It can make the difference between injury and no injury, or no gains to gains.

I just PE in the shower after I’ve been in it for 5 minutes to warm things up.


STARTING: BPEL: 5.9in EG: 5.0in

2016: BPEL: 6.25in EG: 5.25in

NOW (11/2017): BPEL: 6.7in EG: 5.3in

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
A Question About How Gains Work.abeginnerPenis Enlargement Basics310-22-2016 07:26 PM
Question about cementing gainsBelle316Penis Enlargement Basics307-25-2016 01:11 AM
Question about cementing gainsdarzerPenis Enlargement Basics501-21-2011 06:59 PM
Question about erection length gainschiefPenis Enlargement Basics701-19-2007 06:20 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:15 AM.