Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Another convert. Thanks Thunder's Place

12

Another convert. Thanks Thunder's Place

The setting is This New Guy’s bedroom, a little more than a week ago.

With my young daughter having just gone to bed for a nap, the GF and I started getting a little frisky. A little of this, a little of that, and after one thing led to another, the seas parted and I took a plunge.

Imagine my surprise when I saw my GF of five years bite her lip in a look of surprise as I entered her and got fully seated. The last time I saw this particular look, in this particular position, happens to have been about 4.5yrs ago, when we decided that the “right time” was here for her to lose her virginity. Since then she’s always been a pretty tight fit, but never had any trouble taking me.

Okay, let’s be honest..

Small woodland creatures, should I choose to have intercourse with them, wouldn’t have trouble taking me.

So I ask dear girlfriend what’s the matter.. And she says, much to my delight, “It feels.. Bigger. Is it bigger? I’m sorry, it sort of hurt for a second.” Naturally, I gained about seven hat sizes. =)

Bearing in mind that my GF has a;ways had a tight vagina, is still young, and has never had another dick besides mine inside of her, I still felt a sense of gratification that I never thought possible.

“Well, honey.. Ya see.. Er, yes. Yes, it is bigger. Just a little, but yeah. I’ll explain later.”

Fast forward about eighteen minutes, and I’m happily showing her my TheraP band, and explaining why the A&D has been disappearing so fast. I also show to her the tale of the tape, short though this tale may yet be.

12/19/05
BPFS: 5 15/16”
FG(at circ. Scar): 4.5”
BPEL: 5 1/8”
EG(@ scar): 5 1/4

12/29/05
BPFS: 6”
FG(@ scar): 4 9/16”
BPEL: 6”
EG(@ scar): 5 1/2”

Yes, I know my measurements are pretty embarrassing, especially considering I’m about 6’2” and quite heavy/broad.

Yes, I know it’s damn near unbelievable to show measurable gains in ten days, no matter how incremental. I attribute this more to having a healthier, more “awake” and “capable” member after starting the Newbie Routine (sans off-days during those first ten days.)

But unbelievable or not, the gains are there, and both myself and my GF are loving ‘em. In the last ten days, I’ve taken a couple off days, and increased my duration of jelqing a bit. I’ve also tried a bit of the ULI exercise, and got a TheraP wrist wrap the other day that I’m still acclimating to. (Makes me itchy as hell at the base after wearing it for a while.)

In short, I have to give my heartfelt thanks to all the members of this wonderful board, and Thunder in particular for having his Place accessible to the public. For 24 years, I’ve dealt with being unhappy with the size I was given, and have finally found that “this too shall pass.”

Thanks, guys. From myself and the Missus..

As sappy as it sounds, finding out that I don’t have to remain unsatisfied with this particular aspect of myself until they put me in a box is immensely, immensely fulfilling.

Well only thing I can say is that it’s awesome things are going good for you! Keep it up.

I’m still a bit in disbelief of the fact you gained 7/8” in length and 1/4” in girth in such a short time period. BUt hey who knows.

You could be one of those people with incredibly high LOT

congrats.


Re-Start 3.10.2011 - BPEL: 6.750" EG: 4.5" | Current 7.3.2011 - BPEL: 7.250" EG: 4.625" | Just made my first 1/2"!

My PE log - My Picture log

WetMayo,

I’m pretty sure the gains are attributable to having a much healthier erection. If I were someone looking at these numbers without explanation, I’d just write them off as bad measurement or someone trying to take the board for a ride.

I’m pretty overweight. About 40lbs so, actually, and have terrible blood flow. Me getting a full, raging hard-on was all but impossible pprePE. Now I am able to get quite hard, and I think that the measurements reflect that much more so than actually having made my dick 7/8” longer.

This alone makes me understand that this is something that’s working, and will hopefully continue to work. (For reference, I’m still able to get that raging erection, but have not showed measurable gains since the second measurement, which is more in line with my expectations.)

As a side note, the erectile fitness I’ve gained has inspired me to lose weight as well - something that was long overdue and needed a good source of motivation.

Thanks for the encouragement. I’ll do a LOT measurement one of these days and see what’s up! =)

Congratulations on your gains and stronger erection, and welcome to Thunders. :)

Stay away from doing Uli’s. Stick with the Newbie routine for now, or you may risk injuring your dick.

Good luck.


:buttrock: The Peter Dick method :buttrock:

Then, BPEL:7.500"x5.500"

Now, BPEL:8.375"X6.750"

Good going bro a better erection can make all the difference in the world, welcome to thunders place


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

Nicely nice BigPapi.

Good to hear! =)


Starting Stats: (Aug.3/07) // Flaccid: 4.5" / NBPEL: 7" (From Top) 7.5" (From Side) | Loosing 0.5" From Curve In Unit. / EG: 4.5"

Goal: // Flaccid: 5.5" / NBPEL: 8" (From Top) / EG: 5.5"-6" / Work out my curve. (Gain 0.5" from working out curve)

Originally Posted by BigPapi
WetMayo,

I’m pretty sure the gains are attributable to having a much healthier erection. If I were someone looking at these numbers without explanation, I’d just write them off as bad measurement or someone trying to take the board for a ride.

I’m pretty overweight. About 40lbs so, actually, and have terrible blood flow. Me getting a full, raging hard-on was all but impossible pprePE. Now I am able to get quite hard, and I think that the measurements reflect that much more so than actually having made my dick 7/8” longer.

This alone makes me understand that this is something that’s working, and will hopefully continue to work. (For reference, I’m still able to get that raging erection, but have not showed measurable gains since the second measurement, which is more in line with my expectations.)

As a side note, the erectile fitness I’ve gained has inspired me to lose weight as well - something that was long overdue and needed a good source of motivation.

Thanks for the encouragement. I’ll do a LOT measurement one of these days and see what’s up! =)

Well in that case, keep working at it man. Good luck on your PE!


Re-Start 3.10.2011 - BPEL: 6.750" EG: 4.5" | Current 7.3.2011 - BPEL: 7.250" EG: 4.625" | Just made my first 1/2"!

My PE log - My Picture log

Originally Posted by BigPapi
Okay, let’s be honest..

Small woodland creatures, should I choose to have intercourse with them, wouldn’t have trouble taking me.


hahahahah I like you already man!
I heard possums go off, should you choose :)


d_sutuous

Congrats BigPapi!

Stick to it!

Everyone has different responses to PE. You are improving the health of your tool and at the same time, giving your GF pleasure.

What a great freaking scenario!


Stats: (10/24/04) : BPEL-7.25", EG-5.5" (01/22/07) : BPEL-7.6", EG-5.6" after 1 year of maintenance

Goal: 8.5" L x 6.5" G

Nice one

Hey BigPapi,
Nice going with the gains.
I’ve had similarly fast gains myself. I have only done two PE sessions so far and I’ve been doing half of the Newbie Routine just to ease myself into it e.g. 5 mins hot wrap / 5 mins manual stretches / 100 jelqs / 5 mins hot wrap / 25 kegels. I’ve gained 0.25 in both flaccid length and flaccid mid-shaft girth (haven’t had a chance to check my erect stats yet). I obviously don’t expect my gains to continue at such a fast rate - I wasn’t expecting to see any change for about month or so - but I’m pleased so far :)
Just wondering what your final target is? By the sounds of it the missus won’t be able to take too much more!!
Once again, congrats on the gains!

Regards
H_g

Just a note:

The gains that these guys have seen have probably come from more blood flow to their tools and are getting harder erections than they did before.

While this is great for them, this does not mean that gains are realized this fast for most everyone.

Certainly if you have circulatory problems, PE can help get more blood to your penis and help in getting a better erection.

PE also consists of tissue expansion which is a result of long, hard, dedicated work.


Stats: (10/24/04) : BPEL-7.25", EG-5.5" (01/22/07) : BPEL-7.6", EG-5.6" after 1 year of maintenance

Goal: 8.5" L x 6.5" G

Hey Vater,
I hear what you’re saying and it sounds spot on. I can already see veins becoming more prominent and my unit seems to have taken on a slightly darker shade. Like I say, I don’t expect these gains to continue at such a rate and don’t want to trick any other new members into thinking that this is going to be anything other than a long ol’ journey that requires much discipline and consistency. :)
I would basically put my initial gains and healthier looking unit down to improved blood flow.

Regards
H_g

Originally Posted by hopeful_gainer
Hey Vater,
I hear what you’re saying and it sounds spot on. I can already see veins becoming more prominent and my unit seems to have taken on a slightly darker shade. Like I say, I don’t expect these gains to continue at such a rate and don’t want to trick any other new members into thinking that this is going to be anything other than a long ol’ journey that requires much discipline and consistency. :)
I would basically put my initial gains and healthier looking unit down to improved blood flow.

Regards
H_g

:thumbs:


Stats: (10/24/04) : BPEL-7.25", EG-5.5" (01/22/07) : BPEL-7.6", EG-5.6" after 1 year of maintenance

Goal: 8.5" L x 6.5" G

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Thunder's Place T-shirt OrderingtpsPenis Enlargement12506-27-2005 10:44 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:47 PM.