Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Am I too old for this

Originally Posted by iamaru
Which ever you have living in your boxers is what you have to work with so it doesn’t really matter.

iamaru is right.

My advice? Don’t worry about theory, just do your routine.

Originally Posted by lightening1
2 on 1 off, the newbie routine in the morning followed by 25 jelqs in the shower with basically no erection and 25 dry jelqs at night with basically no erection. Shower and dry jelqs low intensity. Thanks for reply marinera.

I had the same problem with a pressure decrease when I started, and some slight pain, (not good pain). Of course, I thought when I started with The Newbie Routine, If 200 jelq’s, are what your supposed to do, then more has to be better. Wrong!

First off, me personally, I think your doing too much to soon. The dry jelq’s are a lot more intense on your unconditioned unit.

I would give them up for awhile and just do wet jelq’s, with light intensity 40-50% erection to start with, then increase gradually. You don’t want to hurt yourself, it will just set you back or worse turn you off to PE, wait at least three months, witch is recommended, for me longer was better, then you can start experimenting with other forms of PE.

I also backed off to baisicly doing half Of The Newbie Routine, you see, my dick was telling me that it (The Newbie Routine) was too much, so I listened. I’m 58 and my stream was not that great to begin with, now it’s like that of a twenty year old, and I started growing like a weed.

If it where me, I’d just do the one session in the morning and nothing after, let your unit recuperate till the next session. If your turtling, or swelling, or in pain, your doing to much, just my 2 cents! Sorry for the long post, I sometimes just can’t shut up!


03/15/08 Bpel 4.75" X Eg 4.4"

04/28/09 Bpel 6.50" x Eg 5.1"

Goal: To get to the other end of the ruler.

Originally Posted by buttonbuck
I had the same problem with a pressure decrease when I started, and some slight pain, (not good pain). Of course, I thought when I started with The Newbie Routine, If 200 jelq’s, are what your supposed to do, then more has to be better. Wrong!

First off, me personally, I think your doing too much to soon. The dry jelq’s are a lot more intense on your unconditioned unit.

I would give them up for awhile and just do wet jelq’s, with light intensity 40-50% erection to start with, then increase gradually. You don’t want to hurt yourself, it will just set you back or worse turn you off to PE, wait at least three months, witch is recommended, for me longer was better, then you can start experimenting with other forms of PE.

I also backed off to baisicly doing half Of The Newbie Routine, you see, my dick was telling me that it (The Newbie Routine) was too much, so I listened. I’m 58 and my stream was not that great to begin with, now it’s like that of a twenty year old, and I started growing like a weed.

If it where me, I’d just do the one session in the morning and nothing after, let your unit recuperate till the next session. If your turtling, or swelling, or in pain, your doing to much, just my 2 cents! Sorry for the long post, I sometimes just can’t shut up!

Thanks for the replys guys. Buttonbuck, I am listening to my dick. When I first started I had a little pain so I backed off the intensity, don’t want to hurt myself. But it feels great now. My stream doesn’t seem to be an issue today. Could have been a coincidence, I don’t know. It was so slight I might have been obsessing. I go very easy because I’m still nervous about pe and doing something stupid to my dick. But with everybody being different, I’d like to hear from other newbies and what there doing and if they agree with you on if I should tone it down. Again, my dick feels great and wife did compliment me on how hard I’ve been. Also, my ejaculations seem to have increased. Is this part of the pe thing also? Or just my imagination again.

Buttonbuck, don’t mean to repost already but I was looking at your stats. You’ve grown over an inch and a half in less than a year. Wow. Congratulaions. Are you still on the newbie routine?

An harder dick is a benefit of PE - generally, the first noted :) .

Originally Posted by marinera
An harder dick is a benefit of PE - generally, the first noted :) .

Does first noted mean this is the first sign that it’s working? If so yay. I know I’m so new to this but I’m looking for any signs of progress which will tell me I’m doing this right. What about the increased ejaculation, is that a sign too? What do you think about my routine?

First thing noticed by you or your SO - and also a good sign that you are doing not too little nor too much. If erection quality decreases, it’s very often because one has decided that “more is better”. Which it seldom is.

And hey, even if nothing else happens, having the wifey compliment your hardness should be worth it, no?


regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains

Never too old

I’d like to represent some of the older men on the site. I’m a month away from 76 and have been PEing for several years. I have in that time grown an inch and a half and am on some days eight inches. If I have any advice to offer it is to remember that today is different than yesterday and tomorrow won’t be the same as yesterday. Meaning: Your progress is not going to be direct for the most part. At our age there are other influences such as sleep, exercise and water in take.

If you start off gradually, you’ll find that the penis is quite strong and will take all sorts of punishments or PE moves. I must confess that there is a great deal of enjoyment you can also get from PEing. It also offers you all sorts of opportunity to develop new moves, or practices.

For an old guy an inch and a half is quite a bit. However, for some unknown reason my erections are even stronger than when I was forty. Some other PE’ers tell me that the workouts are also healthy for the penis.

So, don’t let your age stop you. I started out of boredom just to see if it worked. It does.

Rhadames

Originally Posted by lightening1
Buttonbuck, don’t mean to repost already but I was looking at your stats. You’ve grown over an inch and a half in less than a year. Wow. Congratulaions. Are you still on the newbie routine?

I must confess, that starting measurement was more likely closer to 5” or a tad over, it took me a while till I knew all the intricacy’s of measuring. I wish I would of paid more attention to details in the beginning, but like so many others, I didn’t. I actually started PE in March 2008, on and off (I did grow, but very little from March to June), I didn’t get real serious about PE till I joined Thunder’s in June 2008.

I was on the Newbie for a while, maybe close to 5 month’s and was still growing at that time, when growth stopped I started doing all sorts of PE, basically tried everything, clamping, hanging, pumping, even two sessions a day, up to 6-7 days a week. Just beat my dick up. I’m sort of stuck now as far as gains go, I’m sure gains from now on will be slow and hard earned.

I now do a 40 minute session, usually in the morning, 3 days on 1 off, sometimes 2 off.

I feel these have great potential for a conditioned unit, (Cheeva’s) NJC jelq’s, I started with 50 (they are intense, very slow, ten seconds straight down), of course after a 10 minute warm up, always!

The rest of the session I do inverted V stretches and A stretches, Using heat as much as possible. I also use Infrared during, always!

I’ve hurt myself a few times doing what I thought was a mild, low intensity work out, and sent my EQ into never, never land, and almost all PI’s were negitive. This is a learning experience, I look forward to every session now, and am very serious about my goals. I don’t advise you to do any of these exercises yet, stick with the Newbie. Good Luck!


03/15/08 Bpel 4.75" X Eg 4.4"

04/28/09 Bpel 6.50" x Eg 5.1"

Goal: To get to the other end of the ruler.

Originally Posted by buttonbuck
I must confess, that starting measurement was more likely closer to 5” or a tad over, it took me a while till I knew all the intricacy’s of measuring. I wish I would of paid more attention to details in the beginning, but like so many others, I didn’t. I actually started PE in March 2008, on and off (I did grow, but very little from March to June), I didn’t get real serious about PE till I joined Thunder’s in June 2008.

I was on the Newbie for a while, maybe close to 5 month’s and was still growing at that time, when growth stopped I started doing all sorts of PE, basically tried everything, clamping, hanging, pumping, even two sessions a day, up to 6-7 days a week. Just beat my dick up. I’m sort of stuck now as far as gains go, I’m sure gains from now on will be slow and hard earned.

I now do a 40 minute session, usually in the morning, 3 days on 1 off, sometimes 2 off.

I feel these have great potential for a conditioned unit, (Cheeva’s) NJC jelq’s, I started with 50 (they are intense, very slow, ten seconds straight down), of course after a 10 minute warm up, always!

The rest of the session I do inverted V stretches and A stretches, Using heat as much as possible. I also use Infrared during, always!

I’ve hurt myself a few times doing what I thought was a mild, low intensity work out, and sent my EQ into never, never land, and almost all PI’s were negitive. This is a learning experience, I look forward to every session now, and am very serious about my goals. I don’t advise you to do any of these exercises yet, stick with the Newbie. Good Luck!

I’m sticking to the newbie for sure. Heck, I don’t even understand half of what your saying, much less trying. Lol What is njc jelq’s, pi’s and v and a stretches? Also, what intricacy’s in measurement? Thats pretty straight forward I thought.

You are never too old to PE. There are some 75 year olds that penile exercise!

Because you are approaching the age of erectile dysfunction, you want to work on stamina and EQ.

The kegel is your best bet. Also, look up edging and ballooning.

Thanks sta-kool. Good reading.

Originally Posted by Radiohead_PEgym
You are never too old to PE. There are some 75 year olds that penile exercise!

Because you are approaching the age of erectile dysfunction, you want to work on stamina and EQ.

The kegel is your best bet. Also, look up edging and ballooning.

I do kegel. I searched edging and ballooning. Unless I read wrong or not enough, those exercises are to make you last, right? If thats the case, I don’t have that problem. I can normaly fuck my wife till she gets off weather it 5 minutes or 15 minutes, then I just let it go for myself. A couple of posts earlier, buttonbuck mentioned something about the intricacies of proper measuring. What is the proper way to measure?

firegoat gives a succinct and proper way.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:23 AM.