Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Almost 8 months of PE experience.

Almost 8 months of PE experience.

Hello everyone. I have just joined this site, but has done lots of PE for about 8 month. My questions will come further Down.

I started with the newbie routine without any gains.
Then I started using an extender and has now logged about 500 hours over the last 5 months. My gains has been small, only about 0.2 inch in length and no girth. I have been very consistent and started slowly and has build my routine up over the months. I also added manual stretch and pumping. A daily routine now looks like this: 4 hours of extender,10 min of manuel stretch and then 20 min of pumping with bathmate, before bed.

I think the gains are so weak, because it seems that all this stretching kills my EQ. COULD THIS BE THE TRUE??
Now I has bought a hanger and a stealthman (some sort of ADS), to keep my penis stretched when healing. IS THIS THE WAY TO GO OR SHOULD I ADD SOME MORE GIRTH EXCERSIZE (NO JELQ, I HATE THEM)

I have also thought of quitting all these stretches and only go for girth excersices (I tried one with a rubberband at the base and then started edging. The pump was amazing, and it helps my EQ.

WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST ME TO DO? I DON’t FEEL THE EXTENDER WILL DO ME GOOD.

Thanks for reply

I think you should bite the bullet and get into a jelqing routine.

Originally Posted by Tman7
I think you should bite the bullet and get into a jelqing routine.

+1

Originally Posted by Tman7
I think you should bite the bullet and get into a jelqing routine.

So your suggestion Would be to quit extender and manuel stretch and start Jelquing with some bathmate use maybe? What do you say about me starting to hanging Also? :)
May the missing gains be because of the bad EQ?

Originally Posted by ken9ken9
So your suggestion Would be to quit extender and manuel stretch and start Jelquing with some bathmate use maybe? What do you say about me starting to hanging Also? :)
May the missing gains be because of the bad EQ?

Jelqing is the best way to increase EQ and length/girth in my opinion. Stretching kills my EQ (we are all different)

You should read this:
Is LESS more, or is MORE more?

Originally Posted by kallea
Jelqing is the best way to increase EQ and length/girth in my opinion. Stretching kills my EQ (we are all different)

You should read this:
Is LESS more, or is MORE more?

That was very informative. Thanks. I Think I will give jelqs one more shot( but this time with a Jelqing device because my fingers are very skinny which hurts my Dick. I will only go as far as my EQ will stay at a 10/10. I Think I will build my routine to look like this

Jelqs ( to keep EQ 10/10)
Hanging (to target ligaments)
ADS(to heal in an extended State)
Pumping at night(help bloodflow)

Does this seem like a good idea to get gains or should something be changed. ?

Originally Posted by ken9ken9
That was very informative. Thanks. I Think I will give jelqs one more shot( but this time with a Jelqing device because my fingers are very skinny which hurts my Dick. I will only go as far as my EQ will stay at a 10/10. I Think I will build my routine to look like this

Jelqs ( to keep EQ 10/10)
Hanging (to target ligaments)
ADS(to heal in an extended State)
Pumping at night(help bloodflow)

Does this seem like a good idea to get gains or should something be changed. ?

I have tried with a jelqdevice, in my opinion are hands much better. The jelqdevice can lower EQ

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Occam's Razor & PEwadzillaPenis Enlargement8610-26-2010 07:29 PM
3 year follow-up of my PE experienceexactPenis Enlargement4206-07-2009 02:07 PM
3 Months into PElongwidehardPenis Enlargement Basics607-05-2006 11:13 PM
Sharing with you my first two months pumping experiencedansanPenis Pumps1410-14-2004 06:55 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:00 PM.