Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Age and PE

123

Age and PE

I’m sorry if something like this has already been threaded, but my searches haven’t found anything similar..

So, let me ask.. Are there any age related issues with PE?

For example, few questions:
1. Are there any connections to PE results and age?
2. Do younger people (like in bodybuilding) have a bit less need for resting times?
3. When are you too old to continue PE?
4. Is there a reason why younger children shouldn’t practice this? Or for that fact any youngster who hasn’t reached his natural gain in puberty to maximum yet?

Of course, any other questions/answers about connection of age and PE are most welcome, and so are the answers to ones I have just asked :)

Ah, sorry about that. I just realised that “age” and “old” are words too short for searching.

Still, could you please link me to some similar topics?

Here’s a poll asking member ages, for starters. There are also many members older than say 50, say, and younger, who don’t respond to polls no matter the subject so take it for what it’s worth.

From what I’ve read here, there is anecdotal evidence that older guys generally have an easier time getting gains.

Nice moniker. I’m a fan of House. :)


_______________

avocet8

Originally Posted by House MD
I’m sorry if something like this has already been threaded, but my searches haven’t found anything similar..

So, let me ask.. Are there any age related issues with PE?

For example, few questions:
1. Are there any connections to PE results and age?
2. Do younger people (like in bodybuilding) have a bit less need for resting times?
3. When are you too old to continue PE?
4. Is there a reason why younger children shouldn’t practice this? Or for that fact any youngster who hasn’t reached his natural gain in puberty to maximum yet?

Of course, any other questions/answers about connection of age and PE are most welcome, and so are the answers to ones I have just asked :)

1. I seriously doubt that there will be any conclusive relative research money spent on manual PE methods in our lifetime. It simply wouldn’t be economically sound for a drug/device producer to show how it can be done for free with your hands.

2. Everyone requires rest whether it be bodybuilding and/or PE. Even advanced athletes require proper rest. We grow when we rest.

3. When you die or your nurses aid will not pull on it for you.

4. Yes. If nothing else, maturity and/or injury. There are grown men with a great deal of experience here who still occasionally have PE injuries.

Just my .02


Starting stats NBPEL 6" x EG 4.125" --> Mar 2008 NBPEL 7" x EG 5.25" Current Stats 7" NBPEL x 5.6" EG (Post 1st Round PMMA)

My noose style extender modification

My jelq routine

Originally Posted by avocet8
From what I’ve read here, there is anecdotal evidence that older guys generally have an easier time getting gains.

I’ve noticed that trend as well over the years, particularly regarding girth gains.

Originally Posted by stormy

I’ve noticed that trend as well over the years, particularly regarding girth gains.

Maybe they’re more patient and don’t over do it like the younger folk? :)


I'm a big fan of 50 Cent, or as we call him in Zimbabwe, four hundred million dollars.

Originally Posted by 9_in_richard
1. I seriously doubt that there will be any conclusive relative research money spent on manual PE methods in our lifetime. It simply wouldn’t be economically sound for a drug/device producer to show how it can be done for free with your hands.

2. Everyone requires rest whether it be bodybuilding and/or PE. Even advanced athletes require proper rest. We grow when we rest.

3. When you die or your nurses aid will not pull on it for you.

4. Yes. If nothing else, maturity and/or injury. There are grown men with a great deal of experience here who still occasionally have PE injuries.

Just my .02

1. I agree, but I wanted to ask about experiences from people on this board, never did think that there was/would be an actual study.

2. Of course you need resting periods, you have to give your body time to regenerate, but those younger need less resting periods (unless taking special supplements, especially steroid users). Oh, and just for informational purposes sake: Does steroid use help accelerate the regeneration of micro-fractured tissue in the penis done by the PE, and therefore enable you to do more PE a day? (Don’t worry, I don’t plan to poison my body with steroids, I am just curious by nature)

3. So there is no reason to ever stop? Great, always wanted to be buried with an eleven inch-er! :)

4. I take it when you say “maturity”, you are not referring to physical development level but on the dedication level or how they take PE unseriously? If yes, I do agree with you, but I am interested in knowing whether there are any physical indicators that would discourage PE use in youngsters?
And the injury part? Are you saying that kids are more prone to penis injuries? If yes, how come? (I would appreciate an answer from anyone who has either experience in this or feels is competent to answer it)
Oh and yes, what is the best age, or should I say, when is it not to early to start PE?

1. I have no personal experience with PE as a child. Only masturbation. There does seem to be greater response from more mature members I think.

2. I do. Steroid use does not equal a lesser need for rest. I should know, I’ve used them for over ten years. Poison? That’s funny.

3. No

4. I think a teen is prone to take things to an extreme. Case in point, the young man who read about Syntherol oil injections for muscle size and injected motor oil into his calves! The last thing the PE community needs is a 15 year old who tied a brick to his penis and pitched it off the garage roof hoping for a “super stretch” of his whatcha macallit liggy thing. Immature, not responsible enough for something this potentially harmful. There is not enough significant data or research into PE’s effects on the adult male body, let alone pre-pubescent males to warrant the risk. Of course, this is just my opinion.


Starting stats NBPEL 6" x EG 4.125" --> Mar 2008 NBPEL 7" x EG 5.25" Current Stats 7" NBPEL x 5.6" EG (Post 1st Round PMMA)

My noose style extender modification

My jelq routine

Originally Posted by 9_in_richard

Poison? That’s funny.

LOL


I'm a big fan of 50 Cent, or as we call him in Zimbabwe, four hundred million dollars.

Originally Posted by House MD
I’m sorry if something like this has already been threaded, but my searches haven’t found anything similar..

So, let me ask.. Are there any age related issues with PE?

For example, few questions:
1. Are there any connections to PE results and age?
2. Do younger people (like in bodybuilding) have a bit less need for resting times?
3. When are you too old to continue PE?
4. Is there a reason why younger children shouldn’t practice this? Or for that fact any youngster who hasn’t reached his natural gain in puberty to maximum yet?

Of course, any other questions/answers about connection of age and PE are most welcome, and so are the answers to ones I have just asked :)

4- Children should not do PE leave them alone, they don’t need it until age 18.
3- I’m 4 million years old and I feel younger that I have done PE for 4 of those years, hehehhe!
2- No, everyone needs to take a Knapp now and then. You should have plenty of rest for your pecker the harder you work it the longer the rest period.
1- I think older guys may actually benefit from PE more than younger guys, we grow faster, of course this is my opinion.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Originally Posted by kingpole

4- Children should not do PE leave them alone, they don’t need it until age 18.

3- I’m 4 million years old and I feel younger that I have done PE for 4 of those years, hehehhe!

2- No, everyone needs to take a Knapp now and then. You should have plenty of rest for your pecker the harder you work it the longer the rest period.

1- I think older guys may actually benefit from PE more than younger guys, we grow faster, of course this is my opinion.

Why would you think that it’s harder for younger guys, just curious? Like, maybe younger guys recover quicker and need to PE more often?


10/10/08 Bpel 6.50 Eg 4.9 base 5.0 few weeks off due to injury :( 12/10/08 Bpel 6.875 Eg 5.0

03/10/09 Bpel 7.25 Eg 5.0625 base 5.25 Donations Keep The Community Going, Click Me

05/10/09 Bpel 7.50 Eg 5.1 base 5.5 11/10/09 Bpel 7.6875 EG 5.125. Goal is as much as I can

Originally Posted by newnew997
Why would you think that it’s harder for younger guys, just curious? Like, maybe younger guys recover quicker and need to PE more often?

That’s exactly my point. I’m pretty sure that there should be no reason, besides the fact that older guys have a greater tendency of taking their routines seriously, why younger ones shouldn’t gain from PE at least equally easy.

My penis didnt finish growing until I was about 20 or so. At 17 or 18 I was like 6.25” but when I reached 21 I was 7.125”


Starting 10/08 - 7.125" EL x 4.5" MSEG

As of 12/08- 7.5" EL x 4.75" MSEG

As of 1/19/08 - 7.75" bpel(previous 7.5" was due to inaccurate ruler) x 4.875" MSEG

Top
123

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:09 PM.