I’m sorry if something like this has already been threaded, but my searches haven’t found anything similar..
So, let me ask.. Are there any age related issues with PE?
For example, few questions:
1. Are there any connections to PE results and age?
2. Do younger people (like in bodybuilding) have a bit less need for resting times?
3. When are you too old to continue PE?
4. Is there a reason why younger children shouldn’t practice this? Or for that fact any youngster who hasn’t reached his natural gain in puberty to maximum yet?
Of course, any other questions/answers about connection of age and PE are most welcome, and so are the answers to ones I have just asked :)
1. No, there is no connection between age and PE results, but penis can grow very fast during the teen-age years.
2. Everyone should take some rest when he does P.E exercises. Slow and steady wins the race. Overtraining is more harmful than beneficial to achieve your goals.
3. There is no age limit in P.E but the teen-agers should stay away from P.E.
4. Younger children should stay away from PE because it is not their business. They are too young to do P.E exercises.
Last edited by avg_joe : 01-08-2009 at .