Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

ADS - how much stretch needed

12

ADS - how much stretch needed

My dick is 18,5cm in lenght. I can wrap my dick så it stays about 17,5cm. I can have the wrapping on for 10 hours straight whitout problems. I can pee with it on. I can sleep with it on. My flacid lenght is about 9cm, so 17,5 vrapped is a lot more. Is this stretch enough to do anything? I can not feel a stretch in my dick when wering the wrap but 17,5cm is A LOT more than 9cm. Maybe I can feel a little litte bit of stretch but not more.

If I pull out my flacid dick with my hand it feels lika I have to use pretty much force to get I to 17,5cm.

What do you think? Is my version of ADS going to do anything for me?

Originally Posted by SlackJawedYokel

In short, no.

I agree. The only way that type of stretching will do anything is if it is after a stretching/hanging workout. And all that does is to keep the penis stretched out during healing (which is a controversial theory in and of itself). Try Monty’s weights or some other type of ADS that will give you a good stretch during the day.


-rtg

Originally Posted by skitola11
My dick is 18,5cm in lenght. I can wrap my dick så it stays about 17,5cm. I can have the wrapping on for 10 hours straight whitout problems. I can pee with it on. I can sleep with it on. My flacid lenght is about 9cm, so 17,5 vrapped is a lot more. Is this stretch enough to do anything? I can not feel a stretch in my dick when wering the wrap but 17,5cm is A LOT more than 9cm. Maybe I can feel a little litte bit of stretch but not more.

If I pull out my flacid dick with my hand it feels lika I have to use pretty much force to get I to 17,5cm.

What do you think? Is my version of ADS going to do anything for me?

Skitola,

Although I do not completely understand what you are saying, I think I get the picture.
If you are doing what I think you are doing, then I disagree with RTG and slack. In short, you are traction wrapping.
This is very good for flaccid gains, and future length gains as well. I suggest trying it out for a few weeks, and see where it takes you.

Keep us updated.

Good Luck.


TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson

Most guys do traction wrapping after eirther a hanging session or a stretching session. I doubt it does very much on it’s own. Do a search on “traction+wrapping” and see what it turns up.


-rtg

Originally Posted by remek
I disagree with RTG and slack. In short, you are traction wrapping.
This is very good for flaccid gains, and future length gains as well.

Yeah it will give you temporary flaccid increase, but not a permanent increase.

How on Earth do you propose that it will help with future length gains? A temporary fluid build up will have no bearing on future gains.

Traction wrapping is used after hanging.

On its own, its as useful as a Penis enlargement pill.


Current PE status - Contemplating Retirement. STARTED - 6.75"x5.25" CURRENTLY 7.5"x5.5" - BPFSL - 7.25"

How to use the search button for best results. If you actually USE the search button, this is worth a read

I have been wrapping my dick for maybe 13-15 hours every day now for only 4 days but it looks like I have made some flacid gains. But this could be temorary and I have not made any erectgains. When I wrap like this, my glance don’t get numb but I does get very cold. I have wraped for maybe 10 hours at one time once, but I often wrap for maybe 3 hours sessions.

I’m getting desperet in trying to get gains. It feels lika I have tryed everything and I don’t get any gains at all. The only thing that happens when I do PE or pump or ads is that my erections get very week. The only thing I haven’t tryed yet is hanging with heavy weight.

Originally Posted by SlackJawedYokel
Yeah it will give you temporary flaccid increase, but not a permanent increase.

How on Earth do you propose that it will help with future length gains? A temporary fluid build up will have no bearing on future gains.

Traction wrapping is used after hanging.

On its own, its as useful as a Penis enlargement pill.

Woah. Slow down there slack. Before you make two very bold statements, let me ask you: have you traction wrapped before? Have you taken any penis enlargement pills?

I do not support pills, but I cannot give say no pills do not work with 100 percent confidence. They have to be tested first (which they have not). Secondly, although I have not traction wrapped, I do have a friend who traction wraps frequently. He has made some impressive gains from using theml. Now, I will admit, I could be wrong, but for you to completely throw the chance of gains from traction wrapping out the window is wrong, and against my beliefs.

Anything is possible, and discarding something before you try it (for a long period of time) is closed minded. Heck, a few years ago, if someone would have asked you if penis enlargement is possible, you would have most likely said no.


TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson

Originally Posted by skitola11
I have been wrapping my dick for maybe 13-15 hours every day now for only 4 days but it looks like I have made some flacid gains. But this could be temorary and I have not made any erectgains. When I wrap like this, my glance don’t get numb but I does get very cold. I have wraped for maybe 10 hours at one time once, but I often wrap for maybe 3 hours sessions.

I’m getting desperet in trying to get gains. It feels lika I have tryed everything and I don’t get any gains at all. The only thing that happens when I do PE or pump or ads is that my erections get very week. The only thing I haven’t tryed yet is hanging with heavy weight.

A flaccid increase in four days sounds promising to me. Like I stated before, I would keep at it. You never know, it might be your holy grail to PE.

Secondly, tell me a little more, what is your routine? I see you joined in May. What type of exercises have you been doing? We may be able to help.


TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson

Originally Posted by remek
Woah. Slow down there slack. Before you make two very bold statements, let me ask you: have you traction wrapped before? Have you taken any penis enlargement pills?

I do not support pills, but I cannot give say no pills do not work with 100 percent confidence. They have to be tested first (which they have not). Secondly, although I have not traction wrapped, I do have a friend who traction wraps frequently. He has made some impressive gains from using theml. Now, I will admit, I could be wrong, but for you to completely throw the chance of gains from traction wrapping out the window is wrong, and against my beliefs.

Anything is possible, and discarding something before you try it (for a long period of time) is closed minded. Heck, a few years ago, if someone would have asked you if penis enlargement is possible, you would have most likely said no.

Have I taken Penis pills?
Yes. For 6 months. (dont ask)
They did NOTHING except empty my wallet.

Actually i’m one the most open minded people around, and am willing to try anything before discounting it.

However a few things I comment on without trying.

Traction wrapping is something, again, I HAVE tried.

Temporary flaccid gains that went within 24 hours of stopping the wrapping.


Current PE status - Contemplating Retirement. STARTED - 6.75"x5.25" CURRENTLY 7.5"x5.5" - BPFSL - 7.25"

How to use the search button for best results. If you actually USE the search button, this is worth a read

Originally Posted by SlackJawedYokel
Have I taken Penis pills?
Yes. For 6 months. (dont ask)
They did NOTHING except empty my wallet.

I will have to assume you didn’t try traction wrapping for 6 months; just the pills for 6 months?? :littleguy

It works over time but is very slow.
You say you have tried it. How many days and how long were the sessions??


TEN COMMANDMENTS The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments in a Courthouse? You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery" and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Pumper for a while got to the square dick 7X7 , hanging now 7-2010

Originally Posted by GrowingPains
I will have to assume you didn’t try traction wrapping for 6 months; just the pills for 6 months?? :littleguy

It works over time but is very slow.
You say you have tried it. How many days and how long were the sessions??

Traction wrapping?

8 months, maybe a little more. Pretty much all day, never less than 10 hours a day.

Assumptions are a bad thing aren’t they?


Current PE status - Contemplating Retirement. STARTED - 6.75"x5.25" CURRENTLY 7.5"x5.5" - BPFSL - 7.25"

How to use the search button for best results. If you actually USE the search button, this is worth a read

Originally Posted by SlackJawedYokel
Assumptions are a bad thing aren’t they?

There was no choice because you gave us little info on your use of traction wrapping. I had to ask the question. Peace brother….

Remember ” Knowledge not shared is energy wasted”

GP


TEN COMMANDMENTS The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments in a Courthouse? You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery" and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Pumper for a while got to the square dick 7X7 , hanging now 7-2010

Originally Posted by SlackJawedYokel
Remember

2+2 doesnt always make 5 ;)

Slack, check your pm.


TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Definitive ADS by Stevie31PirateStevePenis Enlargement706-05-2017 09:25 AM
The Captn's Wench Amazing ADSPirateStevePenis Extenders12412-24-2013 11:31 AM
BTC stretch variation needs beta testersIkePenis Enlargement401-03-2011 07:35 AM
New tunica/lig stretch: the Power Stretch!awwwshucksPenis Enlargement1206-03-2003 06:45 AM
'A' stretch troublesj384Injuries and Treatments601-23-2003 05:37 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:23 AM.