Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Ads extenders

Ads extenders

Hey giys looking for some input from those who have tried different extenders or ads. Looking for the most discrete and can handle a lot of movement. I move around a lot at my job and looking for a device that will hold still without issues. Price is not an issue. Any suggestions?

In terms of discreteness, none of them are particularly discrete, especially if your penis is above average. I tried a few. Noose is more discrete than a vacuum type (eg VacExtender), but less comfortable (unacceptably uncomfrotable for me and some others). They’re both stable but I’d say vacuum is more stable.

There are some others out there but those are the only ones I can advise you on.

Don’t buy a noose type IMO.

I think a vac type with the leg strap is not bad with baggy pants. You want to strap it above the knee.

From reading around here is seems the extenders are better but mine keeps pinching my ball sack. Sort of hard to hide that when you sit down and grab your cock with a pain look on your face. Plus I know the damn thing is going to fall off so I keep grabbing it. It cant be that discrete when your grabbing it all the time. IMO

X4 was painful and hard to hide. Used it as an ADS for a couple of months in the beginning. I’m now using a 2” silicone sleeve with 5.5 oz. stainless steel weight. It works great under hospital scrubs, not recommended under jeans; the sleeve can be damaged by pressure from the jeans on the edge of the weight.

I use this one: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl…4=263602_263622

I wear it under my jeans at work more days than not. I’m wearing it now. It’s discrete and comfortable. Since I wear it to work, I also wear it anyplace that I stop on the way home - grocery store, home depot, sex store (haha), and I don’t think anyone’s ever noticed it. Blistering can be a problem if you have the tension set too high - I usually wear some kind of tape or bandage on my glans to prevent this.

Th only thing different is that I don’t use the strap that came with it - I bought a neoprene knee strap at the drug store and wear it just below the knee.


11/09 - Egms 6.375, Bpel 6.25; 9/10 - Egms 6.6, Bpel 7.0 1/12 Egms 6.6, Bpel 7.0

Originally Posted by jimbeaux
I use this one: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl…4=263602_263622

I wear it under my jeans at work more days than not. I’m wearing it now. It’s discrete and comfortable. Since I wear it to work, I also wear it anyplace that I stop on the way home - grocery store, home depot, sex store (haha), and I don’t think anyone’s ever noticed it. Blistering can be a problem if you have the tension set too high - I usually wear some kind of tape or bandage on my glans to prevent this.

Th only thing different is that I don’t use the strap that came with it - I bought a neoprene knee strap at the drug store and wear it just below the knee.

You may have overcome this issue but for me I found that type of ADS not very useful when I would be moving around a lot, eg everytime I move my leg the tension would change.

Originally Posted by Tweaking
You may have overcome this issue but for me I found that type of ADS not very useful when I would be moving around a lot, eg everytime I move my leg the tension would change.

I strap it above the knee. It helps some when your sitting and standing a lot.

I am actually wearing this type right now. I do not recommend that one from that seller on eBay. It’s a POS. I have one of his and could never get used to it. I am uncut so maybe that has something to do with it.

Trangmike did say he would be moving around a lot though. I do agree though for uncircumsized guys this type of ADS is usually useless - though the VacExtender worked very well for me.

Originally Posted by jimbeaux
I use this one: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl…4=263602_263622

That is the one I use too and I love it.

I strap it below my knee and am able to move around no problem. The only thing I did was modify the bungee a bit so that there are two cords instead of one. What this does is keep the tension higher and a bit more constant while also allowing for more stretch so that you don’t bottom out the bungee while your moving around.

I think people often misuse ADS’s. The ADS itself will do nothing for your penis. Really it is just a tool to keep your penis in an extended state for a few hours after your routine while your tunica and ligs cool down and begin the healing process. In my opinion, after this 2-3 hour window there really is no point in continuing to wear it.

Oh right, and I am uncircumcised as well, but I just pull my foreskin out of the way when I put on the ADS.


Starting (10 / 2006): 5.8~BPEL, 5~BG ----> Current: 7.6 BPEL, 5.6 BG ----> Goal: Pringles Can

Originally Posted by WhiskeyFish
That is the one I use too and I love it.

I strap it below my knee and am able to move around no problem. The only thing I did was modify the bungee a bit so that there are two cords instead of one. What this does is keep the tension higher and a bit more constant while also allowing for more stretch so that you don’t bottom out the bungee while your moving around.

I think people often misuse ADS’s. The ADS itself will do nothing for your penis. Really it is just a tool to keep your penis in an extended state for a few hours after your routine while your tunica and ligs cool down and begin the healing process. In my opinion, after this 2-3 hour window there really is no point in continuing to wear it.

Oh right, and I am uncircumcised as well, but I just pull my foreskin out of the way when I put on the ADS.

Well just NOW I changed mine over to two cords and I am also using thicker cords. It seems to have helped wonders. Thanks for that advice.

You really don’t think wearing one more than a few hours will do any good? So many people with big gains seem to have one thing in common and that is long hours with an ADS or extender. Plus so many people gain with little or no workout and long hours in the extender or ADS. You have big gains so I really thought you where one of the guys saying long hours with the ADS.

I skin back when I tried the eBay one and the most pain was removing it. So many people like it I really think I may have received a bad one. It was just way to small for my girth. My head is WAY bigger than my shaft and I just could not get used to it. I would kill me getting it off then my head would be blue under it.

I love the vac thing I have from monkeybar. No pain ever and I bet I could sleep in it.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
The Captn's Wench Amazing ADSPirateStevePenis Extenders12412-24-2013 11:31 AM
Used a Vacuum ADS Before? Chime InLongVehiclePenis Extenders2006-15-2011 02:38 AM
ADS, more important than I thought.drew_2003Penis Enlargement Basics1206-29-2009 06:28 PM
The CHICKENCHOKER BTC ADS DevicechickenchokerPenis Hangers4006-20-2005 02:56 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:31 PM.