Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Abnormally Quick Girth Gains

12

Abnormally Quick Girth Gains

My history of PE is with ADS only for 5 months. Gained 1/2 EL, about a month ago did about 5 minutes of light wet jelgs, at 50% erection one night before bed. Next morning it looked a lot thicker, so did the same that night and added a few light horses, nothing too intense, just to get a feel for the exercises. Next morning even thicker, so I continued for three more nights. Every day it was thicker so on the 6 th morning I measured, I had gone from 5 1/2 EG to 6 EG in 5 days. I felt this was rather bizarre. Has anymore else experienced this?

Pepper

Originally Posted by DR Pepper
My history of PE is with ADS only for 5 months. Gained 1/2 EL, about a month ago did about 5 minutes of light wet jelgs, at 50% erection one night before bed. Next morning it looked a lot thicker, so did the same that night and added a few light horses, nothing too intense, just to get a feel for the exercises. Next morning even thicker, so I continued for three more nights. Every day it was thicker so on the 6 th morning I measured, I had gone from 5 1/2 EG to 6 EG in 5 days. I felt this was rather bizarre. Has anymore else experienced this?

Pepper


I’ve gained in girth but it took months, wow!


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

I kind of hate you :) . Congrats man, that’s highly unusual - consider yourself very lucky.


Going for 6 inches of girth, wish me luck.

Originally Posted by kazooplayer
I kind of hate you :) . Congrats man, that’s highly unusual - consider yourself very lucky.


Thanks Kazoo,

How long did your 1 in. Length take? Did you hang? Should I not do any girth stuff until my length goals are met? I’m pretty sure the jelgs on TP’s newbie routine would blow me up like crazy.

Pepper

I’m pushing almost a full inch in girth from only a few months and I thought that was impressive, damn. Congratz on your genetic predisposition to PE.


Starting BPEL and EG 7 x 5 as of 3/30/07. I'm sure it's bigger now but I'll measure after this tub of vaseline is empty =)....as of 6/10/07 BPEL 7.25 and EG of 5.6 GOAL: 8 x 6.5...I'm on my way.

Originally Posted by CaptnMorgan
I’m pushing almost a full inch in girth from only a few months and I thought that was impressive, damn. Congratz on your genetic predisposition to PE.


Captain,

Are you conserned that girth gains will limit your length gains. I mean this girth stuff could be ridiculous for me.

Pepper

I got the one inch after several months of ballooning - about a summer’s worth.

I don’t know about length related exercises, so I’m sorry, but someone with better expertise is gonna have to help you out there.


Going for 6 inches of girth, wish me luck.

Hey,

I feel like after a stretching(length) session or clamping(girth) session that my penis feels very pliable when I do the other type of exercise. Meaning if I clamp and then do stretching I feel a more intense stretch then usually. And when I stretch and then do girth exercises I feel a more intense girth stretch then normal.

I was thinking that stretching for length looses up the penis and allows for more pliability in the other type of exercise.

I haven’t got to experience too much with it lately because I’m on a decon break, but I will as soon as I start up again in the next couple days.

Maybe this is what happen with you after having all ADS working for most of the day and then doing the wet jelq and horses at night.

Laters,
Cro

Originally Posted by kazooplayer
I got the one inch after several months of ballooning - about a summer’s worth.

I don’t know about length related exercises, so I’m sorry, but someone with better expertise is gonna have to help you out there.


Kazoo, where can I learn about ballooning?

Pepper

Originally Posted by cro-magnum
Hey,

I feel like after a stretching(length) session or clamping(girth) session that my penis feels very pliable when I do the other type of exercise. Meaning if I clamp and then do stretching I feel a more intense stretch then usually. And when I stretch and then do girth exercises I feel a more intense girth stretch then normal.

I was thinking that stretching for length looses up the penis and allows for more pliability in the other type of exercise.

I haven’t got to experience too much with it lately because I’m on a decon break, but I will as soon as I start up again in the next couple days.

Maybe this is what happen with you after having all ADS working for most of the day and then doing the wet jelq and horses at night.

Laters,
Cro


Cro, you bring out a good point, I’ve always ADS’d about 10-12 hours a day. I was just goofing around with those jelgs and horses, wasn’t even taking them seriously.

Pepper

How old are you Dr pepper?

At what age is the penis fully grown

It makes sense in the context of what I’m trying to determine^^

Hehe, you may be my age :P

Originally Posted by DR Pepper
Kazoo, where can I learn about ballooning?

Pepper

Do a search for it. The search button is your friend :) .


Going for 6 inches of girth, wish me luck.

Dr Pepper what ADS device are you using?

Originally Posted by bigobjectives
How old are you Dr pepper?

At what age is the penis fully grown

It makes sense in the context of what I’m trying to determine^^

Hehe, you may be my age :P


Mine stopped growing a couple of decades ago my friend.

Pepper

Originally Posted by sed26
Dr Pepper what ADS device are you using?


Sed,

Wore andro-penis extender for 2 months, stopped because of pain in the vas deferens on the right. Used the top plastic part and silicone loop from the device, drilled a couple of holes in it and tied it to a 2 1/2 inch wide elastic strap with a velcro end that is used to hold electric therapy on patients in my office. Wear it as a waist belt, and can control the intensity of pull by simply pulling it tighter, not a bad deal. Also use the gel rings they sell on the andro-medical website. One could buy all the parts on that site, over priced of course. The elastic strap is purchased elsewhere. If your interested let me know, I’ll post more info.

Pepper

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
My girth gains. A clamper's routine.thalPenis Enlargement1606-03-2007 12:21 AM
Length and girth gains interactionrichardfitswellPenis Enlargement Basics705-23-2006 09:07 PM
Girth fatigue - must have for girth gainsjukePenis Enlargement1510-10-2005 09:21 PM
Gains: Length vs GirthCaptnHookPenis Enlargement610-07-2003 11:46 PM
Huge Girth Gains!! (But I Need Advice)...poppPenis Enlargement1504-08-2003 11:39 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:03 PM.