Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

A vacuum device for increasing girth - crazy or possible?

12

A vacuum device for increasing girth - crazy or possible?

Not sure if this has been brought up before. I was thinking, if its possible to pull the penis length-wise with a vacuum hanger by gripping on the glans, would it be possible to stretch it width-wise by pulling on each side of the shaft?

Imagine having a long thin vacuum attachment that provides suction on each side, pulling in opposite directions to stretch the shaft wider. It would basically be like grabbing a balloon by both sides and pulling it apart. I’d guess you might need to avoid too much skin stretch… that could be avoided by allowing enough slack skin to allow for a stretch. If some of the side of the actual shaft is sucked into the vacuum attachment, I think it would provide a good grip of the tunica.

What do you guys think, bad idea or worth experimenting?

I don’t think this can work at all. If you stretch anything I’m assuming it would be the skin. If you got a vacuum that could do that no way would it be stealth, but it wouldn’t work anyway. When you stretch the penis you are stretching ligs and stuff from the base and pulling the penis outward from inside. If you stretch the sides you would essentially be tearing your penis open like a hot dog bun when you first take it out of the package. Ouch.

I’m trying to imagine this, but isn’t this just like pumping?

Originally Posted by Jawbone
I’m trying to imagine this, but isn’t this just like pumping?

It is just like pumping, similar to vacuum hanging. The purpose of the suction is to grip the penis without applying downward pressure. If the was some way to to grip the sides, then we could pull horizontally rather than vertically to gain width (girth) rather than length. Imagine pinching the sides of your penis between your finger tips and pulling outwards to make it wider. The suction will hopefully pull on the tunica rather completely the skin.

Hung21 yes I think it would be a challenge to make sure there is enough skin so that you’re stretching the insides and not the skin. It’s a common problem with hanging in general. As far as “tearing your penis open”, the outwards pressure is not different than getting an erection or doing a jelq, except its pulling from the outside rather than pushing from the inside, similar to hanging vs. jelqing. Hanging pulls from the outside, jelqing pushes from the inside. The penis is made to handle the force of an erection in all directions.

Hello,

What you are proposing is to use a pressure difference to pull the unit apart widthways whilst in the flaccid state. Whilst theoretically this would increase girth practically this is not possible as the mechanism of increasing girth is increased blood pressure within the unit which is not possible whilst flaccid. What would happen is the skin increasing in surface area, fluid build up (between the skin and the inner penis), both of which would cause great discomfort.

The only currently known ultimate mechanism of increasing girth through PE is blood pressure difference, both clamping, ulis, pumps, etc. all use this method, and your proposed method does not.

So I would not recommend you try or attempt this as all you are likely to achieve is more skin and more fluid.

Originally Posted by juke
It is just like pumping, similar to vacuum hanging. The purpose of the suction is to grip the penis without applying downward pressure. If the was some way to to grip the sides, then we could pull horizontally rather than vertically to gain width (girth) rather than length. Imagine pinching the sides of your penis between your finger tips and pulling outwards to make it wider. The suction will hopefully pull on the tunica rather completely the skin.

Hung21 yes I think it would be a challenge to make sure there is enough skin so that you’re stretching the insides and not the skin. It’s a common problem with hanging in general. As far as “tearing your penis open”, the outwards pressure is not different than getting an erection or doing a jelq, except its pulling from the outside rather than pushing from the inside, similar to hanging vs. jelqing. Hanging pulls from the outside, jelqing pushes from the inside. The penis is made to handle the force of an erection in all directions.

Yeah but correct me if I’m wrong. My physics suck.

Air starts off at a normal pressure which is normally close enough to 0hg that detailing that isn’t pertinent to this discussion. In either case, it wants to remain at this normal pressure, and it can demonstrate this by when you suck air from a bag and the air pulls at the sides of the bag, compressing it. Ah, so there’s that 0hg it’s trying to keep.

Pumping is the same, except it’s pulling at any surface possible, one of them gives a bit (your penis) the other does not (the tube)… and it can’t regain that 0 hg unless you let air back in. So generally, I think, when someone says they are pumping at 2-3hg, then that’s what pull their dick is experiencing.

Pumping doesn’t really grab and pull anything, it’s actually the pressure of the body pushing outward through the penis.

My understanding of how a pump works is that it creates a negative pressure (relative to atmospheric pressure) within the tube, and the surrounding atmospheric pressure attempts to force itself into the tube.

So for PE, the tube creates a vacuum around the penis and the pressure within our body (equal to atmospheric pressure) is forced to try and fill the tube, resulting in the penis expanding to in an attempt to balance the pressure.


Keep an open mind and a closed wallet... unless it's open to making a donation!

It seems Jawbone is thinking this through correctly. A 2 hg vacuum is pulling out the penis in all directions with the same force. It is pulling out the skin as well as the inner cells in the skin along with the outer surfaces of the inner chambers and their cell composition. Everything is being pulled in an outward direction causing some minor damage to the cells which, hopefully, will divide when they heal (mitosis), thus causing growth. Check me if I am wrong because I didn’t do that well in biology.

Originally Posted by dtwarren1942
It seems Jawbone is thinking this through correctly. A 2 hg vacuum is pulling out the penis in all directions with the same force. It is pulling out the skin as well as the inner cells in the skin along with the outer surfaces of the inner chambers and their cell composition. Everything is being pulled in an outward direction causing some minor damage to the cells which, hopefully, will divide when they heal (mitosis), thus causing growth. Check me if I am wrong because I didn’t do that well in biology.

Yes, except for the pulling part.

Our bodies are constantly under pressure from the outside, around 14psi, our bodies are “pressurized” to counter that pressure, and this equilibrium feels “normal”. The penis pump does not pull on anything, but rather focuses where the body is pushing.

When you drink with a straw you are not actually sucking it up, the atmosphere is actually pushing it up the straw.


Keep an open mind and a closed wallet... unless it's open to making a donation!

I think I’m confusing you guys with the talk of pumping. I’ve attached a horribly awful drawing of what I mean, there’s a top view and a side view. The suction will only grip on a small part of the penis. The actual stretching force is not negative pressure, it is a pulling action applied to the “suction cups”. If we can somehow manage to suck in just the right amount of penis mass into the suction cup, we can have a good enough grip to then apply a pull to each side and stretch horizontally. Imagine you put two small suction cups on either side of your penis, and then pulled them outwards. Of course that would just stretch the skin apart, but if you had a proper vacuum in place I think you could grab ahold of the tunica instead, similar vacuum hanging.

Attached Images
Untitled.png
(6.6 KB, 54 views)

This would be alot more like stretching where you would take each side and physically pull them apart, using your hands, weights or something. The stretching is NOT done by the vacuum, that is simply to grab hold of the tunica.

So…

Suction Cups != Negative Pressure,
Suction Cups = Localized Negative Pressure

I’m pretty sure I see what you’re saying. But irregardless, I can’t imagine anyway to just grab at the sides of the penis. Even sticking suction cups to the flat surface of my hand is difficult let alone a penis.

Vacuum hangers do it quite well, just on the head of the penis rather than on the side.

The idea is nice, but I think it will be very difficult to apply the vacuum to the lateral parts of the penis.

Why you don’t work about it? I think it will be a challenge and if you came up with something that works you can even start a business.

I’ll buy something like that.

I’d be reluctant to use something like this. :P

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Read - The Second PE Survey -- A Thunder's Place group projectremekPenis Enlargement32504-21-2015 09:21 PM
Does Big Girth Kill Length Gains?ModestoManPenis Enlargement5611-21-2014 01:25 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:33 AM.