Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

A question about stronger erections.

A question about stronger erections.

Well,I have been PEing for a while now,I’ve seen some minimal gains but my only concern is that I havent noticed harder erections.My dick gets hard enough so that it can stay up by it self but its not super hard,the head is not always expanded and that makes me feel a little bit worried.They only time that it expands fully is when Im close to cum.Do you have any explanation to why this is happening? Im 18 and I cant find a reason for such a thing to be happening..I also dont notice morning erections.What excersises would you guys suggest?Jelqing and light hand clamping doesnt seem to improve the EQ.


BPEL 7inches(18cm) Goal 8.2(21cm)

NBPEL 6.7(17cm) Goal 7.9(20cm)

EG 5(12,7cm) Goal 5.3(13,5cm)

I can’t speak for jelqing but I’ve been wearing an extender for 3-4 months and my dick is harder then a rock. I could probably stab though paper.

When I was doing my newbie routine, I was having issues with EQ.

Originally Posted by Dinosaur
I can’t speak for jelqing but I’ve been wearing an extender for 3-4 months and my dick is harder then a rock. I could probably stab though paper.

When I was doing my newbie routine, I was having issues with EQ.


So jelqing and wearing an extender helped you?


BPEL 7inches(18cm) Goal 8.2(21cm)

NBPEL 6.7(17cm) Goal 7.9(20cm)

EG 5(12,7cm) Goal 5.3(13,5cm)

Originally Posted by dickerschwanz
Reverse Kegels keep it at maximum up for me. Slight reverse kegels or adjusting depending on the situation.

I do a short normal kegel to push blood forward to the head and immediately switch to a reverse kegel which holds the expansion and baloons my head.

Takes some practice.


I’ve tried reverse kegeling and I almost took a shit in my pants:P I’ll try it


BPEL 7inches(18cm) Goal 8.2(21cm)

NBPEL 6.7(17cm) Goal 7.9(20cm)

EG 5(12,7cm) Goal 5.3(13,5cm)

Originally Posted by Didntwantto
I’ve tried reverse kegeling and I almost took a shit in my pants:P I’ll try it

Focus the rev. kegel towards the front. Gets better over time as you can distinguish between front back, left right.
Once you can rev kegel the whole pelvic floor you can baloon and maintain a full errection easily. Took some time and training though..

And When I know Im in for a long fuck session I make sure I emptied my bowl. :spy:
Really fear to lay a turd in the heat :noreally:

Originally Posted by dickerschwanz
Focus the rev. kegel towards the front. Gets better over time as you can distinguish between front back, left right.
Once you can rev kegel the whole pelvic floor you can baloon and maintain a full errection easily. Took some time and training though..

And When I know Im in for a long fuck session I make sure I emptied my bowl. :spy:
Really fear to lay a turd in the heat :noreally:


Hahahahaha ,I’ll keep that in mind too :P thanks man


BPEL 7inches(18cm) Goal 8.2(21cm)

NBPEL 6.7(17cm) Goal 7.9(20cm)

EG 5(12,7cm) Goal 5.3(13,5cm)

The glans are not supplied via the CC but rather via the CS. What you are probably noticing with higher erection levels is a harder CC and so the glans seem softer in comparison. You can probably feel the end of the CCs hard though the glans.

It helps when you are PEing to have a really thorough understanding of the anatomy of the penis. The more you can understand what you are doing the more effectively you can target your work.

I don’t think reverse kegels are helpful in this situation.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

Originally Posted by memento
The glans are not supplied via the CC but rather via the CS. What you are probably noticing with higher erection levels is a harder CC and so the glans seem softer in comparison. You can probably feel the end of the CCs hard though the glans.

It helps when you are PEing to have a really thorough understanding of the anatomy of the penis. The more you can understand what you are doing the more effectively you can target your work.

I don’t think reverse kegels are helpful in this situation.

The reverse kegel keeps the pressure on an erect filled glans and the blood is staying.

If I push blood through a short intense BC Kegel into the glans through the CS.
It baloons up and increases in considerable size.
I think everyone noticed that already. Its also the reason why during orgams the glans increases cause the BC muscle engages heavily pushing in the process blood in.
Engaging the BC Kegel too often thus also gets one nearer to orgasm. The reverse kegel keeps one away from orgasm.

When I kegel with the BC muscle blood into the glans I immediately switch over to a reverse kegel with the effect of keeping the blood in. If I dont do the reverse kegel it exits. I think thats also what many can observe. The blood exiting after a kegel right away.

Over time it still leaves even with a maximum reverse kegel.
Then I do another short BC kegel and again switch immediately to a reverse kegel.

If I hit the right rythm with help of arousal I can baloon the glans just through kegels to a considerable size that I cant reach without this technique.

The reverse kegel surely increases hardness during an errection and helps me to get to my maximum size.

A second mode where it helps errection is that the reverse kegel engages the IC muscles which when engaged help the CC ‘s to keep beeing filled.

No I stopped jelqing because I only want to gain length right now, so I wear my extender for 2 hours then take it off stretch for 5 mins then put it back on. Sorry for the run on sentence.

Thanks for your posts guys.Havent really understood what you are saying:P When I get a full expansion with a bj I can maintain it for a short time but then I get tired I guess and my dick drops.Maybe I should work on my pelvic floor muscle?


BPEL 7inches(18cm) Goal 8.2(21cm)

NBPEL 6.7(17cm) Goal 7.9(20cm)

EG 5(12,7cm) Goal 5.3(13,5cm)

No..I insist..I’ve been there before you.Take a full week off and then do a lighter routine. Your dick is tired. Stop ejacualating every day for a while too.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Originally Posted by dickerschwanz
The reverse kegel keeps the pressure on an erect filled glans and the blood is staying.

If I push blood through a short intense BC Kegel into the glans through the CS.
It baloons up and increases in considerable size.
I think everyone noticed that already. Its also the reason why during orgams the glans increases cause the BC muscle engages heavily pushing in the process blood in.
Engaging the BC Kegel too often thus also gets one nearer to orgasm. The reverse kegel keeps one away from orgasm.

When I kegel with the BC muscle blood into the glans I immediately switch over to a reverse kegel with the effect of keeping the blood in. If I dont do the reverse kegel it exits. I think thats also what many can observe. The blood exiting after a kegel right away.

Over time it still leaves even with a maximum reverse kegel.
Then I do another short BC kegel and again switch immediately to a reverse kegel.

If I hit the right rythm with help of arousal I can baloon the glans just through kegels to a considerable size that I cant reach without this technique.

The reverse kegel surely increases hardness during an errection and helps me to get to my maximum size.

A second mode where it helps errection is that the reverse kegel engages the IC muscles which when engaged help the CC ‘s to keep beeing filled.


I totally get what you are saying

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Warning! If you haven't gotten improved erections:sparkyxPenis Enlargement37910-14-2017 05:14 PM
Stronger erections and PEjelqofdiamondsPenis Enlargement Basics508-11-2011 12:47 AM
Kegels, BC Muscle, and Stronger Erections - Why?AlmaDiedAlonePenis Enlargement Basics411-12-2008 10:16 PM
Clamping Question about ErectionsRahman810Penis Enlargement307-26-2007 08:16 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:35 AM.