Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

A problem with baseball.

A problem with baseball.

I really don’t have a problem with baseball.but the bat shaped thing swinging down there, is causing me frustration..

I measure a little above 7.5 in BPEL, but I don’t care about that right now.

My problem is that at the base, I’m 5.6 in girth, and at the upper mid shaft, and the head, I’m closer to 6.3-6.4 in girth.

Jelqing might further separate the two, no?

It’s really starting to look like a bat.a big bat, but a bat none the less.

I would say HELP! But that’s so cliche.

ASSIST!

Hmmm…..Reverse jelqing, hanging or horse 440s should “assist”.


Obsession is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated.

My Pics

AOM's training log

You have a monster penis.


Past: 5-5.5" BPEL x 4.5" GIRTH

Present: 7.55" BPEL x 5.55" GIRTH (1 year progress)

Future: 8-9" BPEL x 6" GIRTH

Try jelqing at a higher erection level. You might also try hanging, which tends to increase base girth.


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.

Originally Posted by aom91
Hmmm.Reverse jelqing, hanging or horse 440s should “assist”.

Reverse jelqing is starting at the head and going down?

I’ll search for horse 440s.

Since the baseball effect is so dramatic in my case, is it possible that evening out the base might cause a slight “wave”? I.E. Thick at base, a little thinner, then thick again at the head?

I’m south Indian, so I don’t know if I’m naturally prone to more girth, but I’d like to get it as even as possible.

The above advice should help even things out. I would jelq at a higher erection level and kegel in blood before each stroke.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Originally Posted by kingpole
The above advice should help even things out. I would jelq at a higher erection level and kegel in blood before each stroke.

Wouldn’t jelqing at a higher erection level just thicken the whole thing, all over, making an even BIGGER baseball bat?

Originally Posted by Darkadonis42
Wouldn’t jelqing at a higher erection level just thicken the whole thing, all over, making an even BIGGER baseball bat?

You know that’s a good question.
The object of this is to saturate the base of your penis before you jelq. This may thicken the base.
Also reverse jelqing and horse 440’s may help.

Do you have the baseball bat when fully erect. I had that problem when I started jelqing over two years ago. But it involved only my 50-70% erection. My 100% was normal cylindrical shape.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Originally Posted by kingpole
You know that’s a good question.
The object of this is to saturate the base of your penis before you jelq. This may thicken the base.
Also reverse jelqing and horse 440’s may help.

Do you have the baseball bat when fully erect. I had that problem when I started jelqing over two years ago. But it involved only my 50-70% erection. My 100% was normal cylindrical shape.

At 60% I’m hanging with the 5.6 girth all over.as it gets harder it gets more swole at the top, and at 100% midshaft and head are close to 6.4in around depending on arousal level.so yea I got a big bat when erect.

It has always been this way to a degree, and I have never really PEd or anything.

There’s no way to decrease girth is there?

Reduction surgery :)


Past: 5-5.5" BPEL x 4.5" GIRTH

Present: 7.55" BPEL x 5.55" GIRTH (1 year progress)

Future: 8-9" BPEL x 6" GIRTH

There is no way to decrease girth, but reverse jelqing should help. You can even try reverse dry jelqing since it is more intense and it seems to me it works better for girth.

And kegels are a very good idea.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Problem with erection angle.Hoosten23Penis Enlargement Basics1312-26-2007 04:54 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:59 PM.