Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

A newbie full of hope

A newbie full of hope

Hi guys :) I started to get interested in jelqing about 6 months ago, but 2 days ago I officially started to actually jelq. The thing is that although I have read a whole bunch of materials, I can’t be sure I’m doing it correctly. My piece is 6 inches long when hard and 4.75 thick. Don’t have a problem with the length, but I know 4.75 width is below average. And having in mind that I’m 34 y.o., I was wondering if it’s going to work? Thanks in advance for your opinions :)

Keep up as you are. With the newbie routine and we shall see where it takes you. Do not rush and you will be fine. You can aim for length or girth is you choice. But how much of girth do you want? And in length?


Dia 1/Day 1- 15 mayo/May 2013- 15 cm X 13 cm. Ahora/Now- 16cm X 13.7cm.

The Size Myth In The Porn Industry

Thanks for the quick reaction. I should probably apologize - I’m not a native English speaker, so I could make mistakes every now and then :) Well, I’m aiming to reach 6” in girth and to gain an inch in length. The problem is that I can’t keep constant 60-70 % hardness. I mean, usually I’m losing it and it gets soft. Also, I kinda don’t warm up. I mean firstly I take a hot shower and then I start jelqs.

Welcome to the forum. You really should warm-up. And keeping the right erection level will become easier with time. Stick with the newbie routine (Which also includes warm-up) and see where it takes you in a few months. And your age is really irrelevant. A lot of us started out older than you and had very satisfactory results.Good luck. (And by the way, your English seems very understandable!)


:_pump: :donatecar

Originally Posted by tonybomb
Thanks for the quick reaction. I should probably apologize - I’m not a native English speaker, so I could make mistakes every now and then :) Well, I’m aiming to reach 6” in girth and to gain an inch in length. The problem is that I can’t keep constant 60-70 % hardness. I mean, usually I’m losing it and it gets soft. Also, I kinda don’t warm up. I mean firstly I take a hot shower and then I start jelqs.

Warm up is important I too use the shower with hot water. When you get warm enough then jelg. And yes getting and staying with the right erection level is difficult at the beggining but later it will be easy. I recommend you always jelg no matter the routine. But for now newbie routine and welcome. :)

“Tonibomb” You’re about right were I started at when I started PE. Keep up the jelqing man ,least 4 days a week 10 minute sections .watch how hard you sqeeze, an keep an I on you’re EQ . An you will see results soon enough. Good luck:-) .

Originally Posted by koko107
“Tonibomb” You’re about right were I started at when I started PE. Keep up the jelqing man ,least 4 days a week 10 minute sections .watch how hard you sqeeze, an keep an I on you’re EQ . An you will see results soon enough. Good luck:-) .

Yes. Thanks for pointing the EQ thing out because I forgot. Its very important to watch if you improve or you go below what you had.

Originally Posted by koko107
“Tonibomb” You’re about right were I started at when I started PE. Keep up the jelqing man ,least 4 days a week 10 minute sections .watch how hard you sqeeze, an keep an I on you’re EQ . An you will see results soon enough. Good luck:-) .

Koko107,

You really need to make an effort to use ‘And’ not ‘an’. Also the full stop (.) and comma (,) come directly after the word, then comes the space.

Proof read your message before you hit the submit reply button, or use the advice I have given you about ‘MS Word’.

I know you have good intentions, but this is an ongoing issue with your messages that makes them very hard to read, especially for people with English as a second language.

Also while you are Proof reading you will find that the spell checker has picked up ‘sqeeze’ as being misspelled, a right click on the underlined word will bring up the alternate possibilities.

As I said I know you have good intentions but you need to master this writing skill, even if you need to practice away from the forum.

Behemoth


A well tailored suit is to women what lingerie is to men.

A well PE'd Penis gives girls the "Wow Eyes"

I :surf: therefore I am

Originally Posted by tonybomb
Hi guys :) I started to get interested in jelqing about 6 months ago, but 2 days ago I officially started to actually jelq. The thing is that although I have read a whole bunch of materials, I can’t be sure I’m doing it correctly. My piece is 6 inches long when hard and 4.75 thick. Don’t have a problem with the length, but I know 4.75 width is below average. And having in mind that I’m 34 y.o., I was wondering if it’s going to work? Thanks in advance for your opinions :)

You are right in the average range in girth. If you put the time in and stay consistent on the newbie routine there is a very good chance that you will see gains in your first couple of months. I personally think it is important that you stay away from measuring again until you have completed your first 2 months of the routine. I tried the routine for a couple of weeks last year and was not as patient and just had to measure before it was time and got discouraged. This caused me to overwork and injure myself. I quit exercising then and just read as much as I could on this forum. Since I started up again 6 months ago I have gained at least 3/4 of an inch in length and some girth. Just make sure you read and follow the advise of the mods and senior members around here. Good luck.

Thanks a lot for all your advises :)

tonybomb,
This really works. I believe that if you keep consistent with your exercises you will get the results you seek. I don’t have any pics to prove that it worked for me but I wouldn’t waste my time here at Thunders if it didn’t. My story may be inspirational for you, as will very many other stories here.

My Story: Losing And Regaining My Confidence

Good luck and don’t get discouraged. Continue reading these forums for ideas, routines and inspiration. By the way, I’m 53 and started doing this seriously right around my 53rd birthday. Best present I ever gave myself!


Wish I knew this when I was a young man! I can no longer accept the things I cannot change. It’s time to change the things I cannot accept!

My Story: Losing And Regaining My Confidence

Starting Stats: BPEL: 4.875" EG: 5.0" FL: 3" FG: 4.25 | 02/01/2013: BPEL: 5.875" EG: 5.375" FL: 3.5" FG: 4.25" | 05/11/2013: BPEL: 6.25" EG: 5.438" FL: 4.5" FG: 4.5" | 07/28/2013: BPEL: 6.25" EG: 5.5" FL: 5.0" FG: 4.625" | 09/17/2013: BPEL: 6.375" EG: 5.5" FL: 5.0" FG: 4.750"

Tony,

34 isn’t too late—there have been a few solid gainers here who started later in life. I’m 28 and still a newbie, but I’ve been making good gains. Good luck!


05/06/2013: BPEL: 6.250" | MSEG: 5.125" | BPFSL: 6.250" | MSFG: 4.375"

10/15/2013: BPEL: 7.000" | MSEG: 5.375" | BPFSL: 7.563" | MSFG: 4.750"

Goals: BPEL: 7" ACHIEVED New goals: BPEL: 7.5" | MSEG: 5.75" | Brad the Bartender\'s Progress Log and Pics

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Newbie routine: Phase 2ginger7Penis Enlargement Basics109-26-2013 12:01 AM
How long to do Newbie Routine? [my search result inside as well]EndowPenis Enlargement Basics911-16-2009 05:34 AM
Newbie Routine or New Newbie RoutinehuphollandPenis Enlargement Basics305-20-2009 07:14 PM
Who stretched for 10 min a day is 10 min stretching per day too lessSimonClassPenis Enlargement4802-07-2007 11:09 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:25 AM.