A newbie: a routine proposal. Advice welcome.
Well hello there,
I finally decided to post something here ;) Guess it will also be a bit easier for me to track my gains once I begin.
So, I am practically a newbie. Tried PE two times but without any bigger success. Actually at first I guess I wasted three months because of lack of knowledge, and at the second time I just dropped it, after a month or so - although I noticed a visible increase when flaccid, and my penis felt better.
Well, trying to get on track finally ;)
My measurements (erect only, will update it, as I rarely measure flaccid):
>> BPEL: 5.7 inches
>> EG (mid): 4.1 inches
Nothing special I guess ;)
My goal is to get the most in girth.
Would appreciate any advice about the routine.
I want to concentrate on jelqing as that’s the exercise I am able to do at home (as I still live with my mum and I would affect my discipline, unwilling to run in to her doing some hanging etc. ;) ).
OK, so here is what I want to do.
1. Warm-up in the shower (hot) for 10-20 minutes.
2. 3-5 mins stretching (20-30 secs in each direction)
3. 200 jelqs 80-100% hard (I noticed not to feel like gaining much, not even flaccid, doing lower than that) + 20 jelqs every week. In series of 20, with a few sec break to regain hardness (it’s difficult for me to do more strokes that hard).
4. 20 jelq squeezes, 30 secs each. Adding a few each week.
5. Once again 3-5 mins of stretching flaccid.
6. And a hot shower, with a relaxing massage afterwards.
So - any advice?
My goals are (6 months):
>> BPEL: 6.5 inches
>> EG (mid): 4.75 inches
What do you think? Achievable? ;)
Thanks for any comments.