A few things to keep in mind for beginners
Here are a few tips I feel might help the newbies.
1. Try to figure out if your a less is more guy, or a more is better guy. Reason, I spent 8 months doing a more is better workout, and now I know I’m a less is more guy. Besides all that wasted time, I even lost a small amount of length and girth over doing it.
2. Don’t just take random rest days, let your cock tell you when you need the rest. Unnecessary rest days, never benefited me. But I speak for myself.
3. When you go into a routine, make sure and start light and work to heavy. When I first started PE, I was doing way too much work and not gaining a THING. It wasn’t until a month or two ago I realized that starting slow and gaining momentum is the way to a bigger johnson.
4. Don’t get discouraged. You might, if you haven’t already, overdone PE and hurt yourself, and are sore, or turtling and feel like your dick is shrinking (haha.). Stick with it, I used to think PE would not work for me, because I lacked gains for 9 months. Just before I was going to give up, I got the balls to keep going, and just this month I had a .3 or more gain in girth.
It does work, it’s a matter of figuring out what works for you.
5. This one is more of personal preference, just what I’ve noticed. Jerk off alot, not INSANE amounts, but alot. However, don’t bust your nut every time. I find that holding on to a little sperm keeps my flaccid heavier and thicker. And getting nice thick hard boners, really helps at cementing gains. But hey if you have two coconuts and lots and lots of sperm, cum all day if you want. Just sharing what I’ve noticed about beating the meat
6. Avoid obscenely tight underwear. From personal experience really tight underwear does not help. Let the boys be free. It doesn’t hurt on occasion, but for me, wearing them everyday can keep your flaccid from coming out. If you just can’t give up wearing briefs, I’d recommend Joe Boxer’s briefs, they are roomy and let you hang loosely. Joe Boxer anything is a great choice of underwear. Stylish too.
7. Supplements don’t hurt, like arginine, grape seed extract, ginkho biloba, b-12, vitamin C, vitamin E. Taking these supplements will give you harder wood, and help you heal. Helps your heart and other stuff too.
8. Sleep. Sleep as much as you can. I’m a hibernator and I love sleeping, gives you a chance to heal tissue and get hard boners.
9. This one is also personal, but be a good person, make good choices. I feel that when you make bad decisions it can cause stress, and stress can effect flaccid size like cold water. And I think we all know what that is like.
Anyway. I felt like I should give back to the community that’s helped me so much. This is a safe environment.
Good luck on gains.
Short Term Goal. 7.5 NBPEL. 5.5 EG. Long Term Goal 8.25 NBPEL 6.25 EG July 09 6.9NBPEL EG 5.2 August 09 7.1-7.2NBPEL 5.25 EG . October 7.1-7.25NBPEL, 5.25 EG Started at 6.5NBPEL, 4.6 EG
(Insert exceptional quote here) :P