A complete newbie has lots of questions
Hey all! :wave:
Over the years, I’ve gotten the idea that safe, realistic PE really wasn’t possible, by any means other than surgery, which is apparently expensive, not guaranteed, and can leave you with a floppy erection. Then I started finding PE forums, with thousands of members and many times more posts, and I started thinking - is it actually really possible?
I’m glad that Thunder’s opened up registration again, because it seems to be the most active forum, out of all the ones I found. It seems like everyone on here is super-knowledgeable about PE, which I find both amazing and daunting at the same time. So I’ve got a bunch of general questions for you all about PE. I tried looking around the forums and could not find any kind of PE starter’s FAQ thread - please point me to one if there is.
1. I’m a really small guy - I’m almost 21 yo and only 5 x 4.25”. I don’t want to be greedy, and I’m only looking to work up to something more average, maybe about 6 x 5”. At least for the time being. Is this something that is definitely possible?
2. What kind of timeframe for this kind of gain are we looking at, if I only want to invest no more than, say, 15 minutes a day?
3. What are the potential risks involved in doing all these jelq exercises and such?
4. Can someone actually end up with a misshapen penis by doing the exercises wrong? For instance, ending up with a penis that has a really thin base and a really thick head? Or getting Peyronie’s disease?
5. I have a slight twist in my penis, to the left by about 30º. Are there exercises that can correct this as well? Or is there also the potential of worsening this?
I guess I just have quite a few misgivings about the whole prospect of PE. It’d be awesome if I could put them to rest. Thanks a bunch, guys! :)