Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

8 x 6 Envy

Count me there.

Originally Posted by Mr. Happy
Originally Posted by beenthere
Sizesurvey has the only data I’m aware of on this so there is unfortunately only one source to go by, but in that poll of 3100+ guys it came up with a 2 to 1 ratio advantage in number of hookups for guys 7” and longer over those under 7” in length. Of course the 2 to 1 ratio is just an overall as we are all aware that there are some guys with smaller dicks who have more partners than some guys with bigger dicks.

How was this data gathered and sorted, I wonder?

I just can’t believe this site, beenthere, and I don’t understand why you do.


Happy,

Are you not trusting all of the stats on the sizesurvey site or just the 2 to 1 ratio?

I think sizesurveyor has compiled some good data. In addition to what is posted on the results site he continues to do more research in person. There is his Validation Project, and the “Measurement Parties”. According to his own post on LPSG in late 2006 he had personally measured 824 subjects. Over 2 years later I’ll bet that the number of study subjects has grown significantly.

Also from LPSG we see the type of data he obtains from measuring:

Quote
PUNK9’s RESULTS
OVERALL AVERAGE MY MEASUREMENT MY PERCENTILE
OA MM MP

Length of Flaccid Penis (pubo-penile skin junction to meatus)
OA MM MP
4.2” 5.9” 97
Length of Flaccid Penis (pubic bone to meatus)
5.1” 6.3” 94
Circumference of Flaccid Penis
4.4” 5.1” 93
Length of Flaccid Head
1.4” 1.6” 88
Length of Stretched Flaccid Penis (pubo-penile skin junction to meatus)
5.4” 6.7” 94
Length of Stretched Flaccid Penis (pubic bone to meatus)
6.0” 7.7” 98
Length of Erect Penis (pubo-penile skin junction to meatus)
6.0” 7.1” 94
Length of Erect Penis (pubic bone to meatus)
6.5” 7.8” 95
Circumference of Erect Penis
5.2” 6.3” 99
Length of Erect Head
1.6” 1.7” 71

These results seem far better than anything the nebulous lifestyles study has given, and would also be a great resource here. Perhaps someone could cajole the sizesurveyor into releasing his validation project measurements to either the general public or at least to Thunder’s general public.


Length for show. Girth for "Whoa"!

NBPEL: Start: $1.50; Current: $1.75; Goal: $2

MSEG: Start: <TP Tube; Current: >TP Tube; Goal: >>PT Tube.

I’m over 8x6, and while I don’t consider myself to have a small dick… let’s just say I need to mentally induce a state of confidence in myself. Maybe it’s cause I’m 6’2” 233lbs, and obsess over my body just as hard and have a very low bodyfat% and am very athletic and compete on the amateur level in a few sports I think it should be on that “next level” where I percieve guys my weight and bigger with sizes over 9x6… or maybe it’s because I’m so stocky that I don’t get the most generous of backdrops for the perception of size.

Like a few have said before it’s a mental cluster fuck, and it’s even more aggravating being aware of it knowing you should be happy and grateful, even knowing that I’ve hurt a few women and still feeling inadequete… granted there a few other variables, but my life now basically revolves around PE, which is not neccisarily a bad thing - but inner happiness isn’t something someone will achieve just because they’ve stretched their ligs far enough ya know?


~~ start: 7 1/2" x 5 3/4" ~~ current: 8 1/2+" x 6 1/2+" ~~ goal: 10" x 7" ~~ gains: around 1" EBPL ~1" EG ~~

PE:Data..Pics

Originally Posted by Fantom
I don’t have a link but I once read an article about surgical enlargement once in which a prominent enlargement surgeon said that in general long penises tend to be skinny, and that is the major problem with elongating the penis - the longer it is, the thicker it SHOULD be in order to maintain the same stability/rigidity and not buckle “under load” so to speak. And there is no surgery that provides the kind of girth enlargement, a real structural change and not just subdermal fat transplants or Alloderm implants, that say, jelquing might provide.

The chart has a steady correlation slope. However at the very far right on the chart with the longest length the girth does take a sudden turn away from the correlation. Maybe that is what he was referring to. That very long dicks aren’t in proportion. But then again there’s only 15 subjects to go by in that column. And even with that turn from the correlation the girth is bigger than most of the other length columns. It’s just not in proportion as well as all the other columns are. It doesn’t seem to make a lot of sense that the correlation wouldn’t continue on so I’m inclined to think it’s just a result from there being too small a sampling in that column. As far as surgeons go my understanding has been that they tend to encourage girth enhancement to go along with lengthening, stating that lengthening without adding to girth can make a penis look thinnish. There are a few members at Thunders that have had penis enlargement surgery. They may can provide better insight if any of them happen to see this thread and care to post about this in particular.


Last edited by beenthere : 12-30-2008 at .

Originally Posted by Tryingtobebig
If smaller dicks were preferred then why is the porn industry not stacked with guys with the smallest dicks they can find rather than the biggest? While I agree the porn industry offsets the averages the fact that porn production typically goes for bigger dicks tells you something about what our culture is craving when it comes to sex.
Originally Posted by Tryingtobebig

Again I will point out that if size was not a factor then it would have no place in porn. You would see guys with 5” dicks with the same frequency as 7” dicks. Penis size would not be an issue. The fact the porn industry is almost undeniably made up of guys with larger dicks means it’s not really a moot issue as you put it.

That’s a more complicated issue, I think.

Porn producers want to make money.

Remember that most porn is aimed at MEN.

And that porn production is a business. Men buy pornos, join porn sites etc.

As we’ve discussed, most men would like to have a bigger dick.

Therefore porn producers put guys with big ones in because they know men want to have big ones.

Porn is fantasy for men, like Disney for kids — and the fantasy is “I am the guy with that really big dick screwing that beautiful women.”

If men wanted to have smaller penises than what they have, then porn producers would put smaller guys in.

====
Go back in time, there was a porn producer named Candida Royale who did porn for women. While the penises were not small, they were not huge either.

====
Of course women seen this male-oriented porn top — I don’t know how it conditions them. I bet Mr. Happy has some theories, especially about how it effects younger women.

Originally Posted by nostem
I’m over 8x6, and while I don’t consider myself to have a small dick… I think it should be on that “next level” where I percieve guys my weight and bigger with sizes over 9x6… or maybe it’s because I’m so stocky that I don’t get the most generous of backdrops for the perception of size. <SNIP> but inner happiness isn’t something someone will achieve just because they’ve stretched their ligs far enough ya know?
First off FANTASTIC GAINS!

Nice post, I hope you get past this feeling, because with those stats your penis is undeniably big.

If you haven’t seen it take a look at tntjockey’s post here — worth thinking about a little in terms of sizes over 9x6:

tntjockey - A question for the female members:

Originally Posted by tntjockey
When I started PEing I was approx 6.8 BPEL x just under 5.0 EG. Had sex just about every night except on Friday and Saturdays since sex was our so called sleeping pill. After sex we were fast a sleep. Saturday and Sunday morning was and still is our love making sex. I also must state that my wife helped me on my PE exercise days. At 7.25 BPEL X 5.25 EG she asked me to stop because it was starting to hurt her, but I continued and she still supported me. At 7.5 BPEL X 5.5 EG she asked me to stop and I still continued and this is where I got a growth spurt and my gains came very quick. Within little over a year from the beginning I was up to and still 8.125 BPEL X 5.8 EG. I haven’t PE’d in over a year now and I have cemented. I didn’t do any PE management hoping to shrink in girth, but I did not.

Now then, we don’t have sex as a sleeping pill every night because it hurts her and she gets sore. Even the next morning she is sore. She can handle the length, but not the girth and my wife is also petite. Blow jobs used to be great, but now I feel teeth and not only that, I don’t get deep throated any more because she can’t and I don’t like the teeth thing, by the way, a sharp tooth can make a hard dick go soft real quick. The blow jobs I receive from her are sucking about 2 inches below the glands and lots of licking because her jaws get sore. Yeah, bigger is not necessarily better. I do my best during sex, not to move to fast and not to move slow either. She gets a lot more foreplay to keep her lubed because when she starts to get sore, the natural lube stops. I have been told to buy a lube. Dah! we did all that shit only to find out her body reacts poorly to over the counter lubes and she ends up with yeast infections. My bigger dick slowed down our sex life and to tell you the truth, and I am not winning, but I wish I should have listened to her. I also must state that my bigger dick caused a lot of arguments because of, “Ouch, watch the teeth.” or “Stop, it starting to get sore.” “But I’m not there yet.” You know, stuff like that. Listen to your partner and customize it for the both of you and not for your ego. Supersizeit had to stop because he had gotten to big for his wife. The only PE we do, and it is by habit is the piss pull and when we are talking in bed, she still pulls on my dick.

Read this, it is all documented when she asked me to stop and how I still continued. I have reached my goals

Originally Posted by Tryingtobebig
I thought of an analogy that may explain my perspective. Let’s say the average 35 year old guy can run a mile in 9 minutes. Now if you are just Joe Blow who sits around and running is not your thing and you don’t do any sort of workout there is a good chance you will be at that average. If however you are hanging around a group of runners and people that run a lot, you will find that you are far below the average of guys in that ‘running group’ you are hanging out with.

When you start getting out and meeting women and getting into ‘the scene’ you really are not getting measured up against some statistic that includes the entire population. You are meeting up with women that can be very selective and have access to lots of dick. Much like the ‘runners club’ the average size is certainly higher for guys that are getting laid a lot. At least that is my perception. Size is simply more important among women that are more openly sexual. This is why when you see many swingers ads they do mention cock size. Obviously if you are wanting to be in porn, the average size is much higher than the population. Those being in ‘the scene’ or having lots of sex it starts to almost take on a porn like attitude obsession with size.

So my thought is if you are in a monogamous relationship and are not out being a player or having sex with the hot women who get a lot of action, then size doesn’t matter as much. But if you want to run with the big dogs then a 5.5” penis hurts your game some. I know this from experience and have never really had problems getting women despite being average. Most women will look beyond penis size but you have to have other attributes to offset that if you want to play with many women. I’ll also say I’ve missed out on far more because I’m not very tall than because of penis size. Height matters and as one women told me she would hate being a guy under 6” because it would be the same as being a women who is 250lbs. Being a small guy myself I was a bit defensive on this but she has a point.


That girl is an idiot. That’s basically saying that 80% of the male population is equivalent in attractiveness to a 250 lb woman.

I once read an interesting article written by a guy who ran a dating service. Here is an excerpt on how open-minded women ended up happier than the more inflexible types (http://www.seacoastonline.com/apps/…08150306&sfad=1):

Quote
For research purposes, I occasionally would glance through my dating service’s “married file,” (a file that obviously contained the profiles of couples who met and married through LunchDates). I noted that many of the women in that file had stated in their interview that they really cared very little how tall their matches were, and that flexibility had translated into a very successful membership.

Then I looked through the file of people who had completed their membership at LunchDates without meeting anyone. Sure enough, it was full of those women who had insisted they would only meet men much taller than themselves.

Originally Posted by Para-Goomba

Same here. There are times I’ve gotten a lot of action in life and times I haven’t, but it’s never had anything to do with my dick size.

Ditto.

Add me to that Ditto.

Originally Posted by beenthere
I do think I have to watch myself to keep from overplaying the size issue in my mind, but on the other hand it does seem to me that you tend to downplay it somewhat.

Fair enough.

And point taken. I’ll add that you do your research, no question.

Originally Posted by beenthere
You don’t always mention the entire picture. Size queens aren’t the only ones it makes a difference to, it’s just they are the only ones who put so much value on it.

Agreed, with the exception of “You don’t always mention the entire picture.

My central motivation when discussing this has everything to do with the big picture.

As important as penis size is, it’s not as important to women as it is to us. This is not to say it’s of no importance to them, but men do tend to ‘overplay’ the size issue - as you say.

This is especially true of men on an enlargement site. The domino theory goes like this: this tendency to overplay in the mind leads (often) to a bit of an obsessive focus on it, which in turn leads to pushing the envelope with the exercises, which inevitably leads to injury (which is bad), and possibly an injury that will affect performance (which we know is really bad).

This goes hand-in-hand with an inflated view of what ‘average’ size is, and therefore the focus becomes all the more urgent.

The truth is, in my experience anyway, that women have very different priorities. They are much more about the quality of their experience overall, for one thing. Which has to do with how they are treated, how much fun they have, and how the feel about it all. I’m not saying they attach no importance to physical attributes - they do; but they intuitively focus on things that make them feel like they are special, that raise their status and self-image, first.

The Book of Lists I read in the 70s (that I mentioned earlier) had a “top ten things women find attractive” list. Being tall (or taller than them anyway), having broad shoulders, a good sense of humor (read: can make them laugh), all of these things beat out the penis, which I remember being eighth on the list. {As a side note, the men’s list of what they thought women found attractive had the penis at number two, if I recall.}

However, I do acknowledge: it made the top ten list. So obviously it’s not unimportant.

My goal is to get people to reconsider how important, to not be so afraid of being inadequate with what they have right now.

I’m here to tell people: a lot can be done with a working unit of just about any size if you make the woman feel like a queen and make her laugh.

For me the priorities are:
1) Get in shape and be healthy, (two things that directly affect self-confidence), and while you’re at it practice good hygiene.

2) Learn as much as you can about being a good lover and a fun date

3) Develop your overall penile health and staying power - being able to last so she can come as much as she wants beats a big dick everyday of the week.

And while you’re at it The Newbie Routine probably won’t kill you.

:leftie:


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:


Last edited by Mr. Happy : 12-30-2008 at .

Originally Posted by Mr. Happy
My goal is to get people to reconsider how important, to not be so afraid of being inadequate with what they have right now.

I’m here to tell people: a lot can be done with a working unit of just about any size if you make the woman feel like a queen and make her laugh.

Truer words have never been spoken.

Your three priorities are excellent.

Yes, be at least reasonably content with what you have got and get that unit in some perspective with the whole body - exercise the whole thing!

Keirs


7.00 x 5.7 (flaccid 5.75 x 4.9)

Goal: 8 x 6 !!!!

Porn:

A movie’s goal is to be interesting. If it’s not interesting, it’s common/boring. If they’d put guys with the average 5.5X5 in porn, we would see the average Joe (dickwise) fucking Julie. Nothing very incredible. Besides, many guys would say: Hey check it out, that guy’s is smaller than mine. Porn is made in a matter that makes you say “wow”…like “wow look at the size of that thing”…”wow look at those tits!”

Besides, many guys who fuck still watch porn. They wouldn’t find it interesting if it wasn’t something different in there… like the guy who’s dick looks/is huge or the girl with the “I haven’t never seen so big” tits.

If all women had an envy for those girls in porn with huge mellons…it’d be a sad world. I like them sporty :)

***Mr. Happy***:

I enjoyed reading your post and appreciate your advice. I am very glad there are people like you on the forum. Though I have a little objection. I don’t agree that the top 1 quality of a man is height. Neil Strauss (the pick-up artist/writer) , Tom Cruise, Johnny Depp are just a few examples. Neil has been with Lisa (Courtney Love’s guitarist) for more than an year… she’s a bit taller then him. You’ve seen Tom Cruise in DW’s forum as another example.

Social proof and being interesting are way above heigth in my opinion. Let’s just say you step into a group of let’s say 6 guys and 2 girls and you know each and every guy. If the girls see your are treated with respect by the group, they generally smile. You don’t have to be athletic or tall to get their attention. Nor should one be social just to get female attention. Women are naturally very social, they choose the man. If a man is social, they like it. They are still attracted to strong guys, but there’s no need for a Ronnie Coleman to hunt the mighty buffallo…
Don’t get me wrong, I practice swimming and I work out at the gym. I consider it a must. I just believe that confidence, inteligence and social proof are far more important than looks and height.

On topic: Women don’t NEED an 8x6. Hardness though is extremely important. Also “penis size” doesn’t necessarily mean “I need an 8x6 penis”. It can also mean “I don’t want a 2 inch dick.” Perspective is reality.

This place should be a place of self improovement, kind of like a brotherhood where we help eachother reach our goals, it’s not a raceground.
Smaller guys becoming average… I highly respect this! All my support and admiration for you guys!
8x6 envy coming from a guy who’s at least average is a psychological issue.

Other stuff I’ve read here: 1. Guys asking their girlfriend if they are big enough for her…,…2. Guys asking their girlfriend if her ex was bigger…and… 3. Guy asking on the forum why did his girl leave him after doing 1 or 2.

Sex involves fantasy, desire, trust, dominance, being strong sexually and personally … so many thing to say about it.
Don’t let society interfere with your education.

The people who deserve more are those who appreciate what they already have.

Cheeva, Para G. , mad respect for your posts.

Best wishes and a Happy New Year! iDare.


Last edited by iDare : 01-01-2009 at .

Originally Posted by iDare

***Mr. Happy***:

I enjoyed reading your post and appreciate your advice. I am very glad there are people like you on the forum. Though I have a little objection. I don’t agree that the top 1 quality of a man is height. Neil Strauss (the pick-up artist/writer) , Tom Cruise, Johnny Depp are just a few examples. Neil has been with Lisa (Courtney Love’s guitarist) for more than an year… she’s a bit taller then him. You’ve seen Tom Cruise in DW’s forum as another example.

I just believe that confidence, inteligence and social proof are far more important than looks and height.

The people you mention can get anything because of one thing: power. It ALL comes down to power, which can manifest in looks, social strata, financial success, dick size, anything. Women are always attracted to power, so it’s useless to comment on which is more important. It’s holistic, an evaluation of the man’s whole persona.

Good post though!


Hog before: 6'' NBPEL; 5'' MSEG---->> Hog now: 7.3" NBPEL; 5 1/4" MSEG; 8.5 BPFSL


Last edited by bubba77 : 01-02-2009 at .

A fair point, bubba.

Although, it sort of misses the mark with regard to personal qualities someone might have, which have nothing to do with power.

For example, I think Johnny Depp would do okay with the ladies not withstanding his fame, riches, height and reported smallness of size. He’s also a pretty cool guy and fun to hang around with. That matters too. A lot.

Tom Cruise has a new boyfriend now, but even if he didn’t, to date him you have to be willing to be brainwashed by Scientologists.

iDare,

Just so you don’t misunderstand me, my Romanian friend, I wasn’t saying that height is number one. I was talking about the Book of Lists that I had in the 70s (just as an example), which put height above the penis in a survey women took about what they found attractive.

I do think there is something to it as a general rule, but all general rules are fine in general, but often don’t bear out in specific.

There was a special on the BBC about dating and attraction I saw a couple of times that interviewed men and women about their likes and dislikes, and then put them through a number of social tests - to test if what they said correlated with what they actually did. The thrust of this show had to do with trying to draw some conclusions about what attracts us versus what we want in a partner.

Interestingly, with regard to physical aspects, when women were asked they would concede that they liked this physique or that (arms, legs, chest), preferred height to shortness, and so on. When it came down to it, though, height was the last characteristic standing in terms of what most of them picked out. Of the purely physical aspects women judge men on, height was the one they most consistently chose in reality. Conclusion, being fit is great, but mostly you just have to be tall - and by tall, taller than them.

It seems women typically want someone they can look up to. Literally.

FYI: Men were much more consistent in terms of responding to what they said they preferred physically. Apparently it’s true that we let the little head influence our decision making as a rule. :)

That said:

Women and men, both, often forge important and lasting relationships with people who do not meet their ideal of attractiveness. Personality, and the way we are treated by a partner, are huge in terms of a successful relationship. Number one, in fact.

So there’s actually something to this “he makes me laugh” stuff. How we make the other person feel about themselves when we’re around is of the utmost importance. All this other stuff informs that to some degree, but that’s the bottom line.

When you site a pick-up artist as an example, it makes me think that the focus here might be more on just simply getting laid. In that case, I would suggest the physical attributes might be a shade more important on the whole, but still, when dealing with women, as a rule they want to feel good about themselves and have fun.

If you can add to that, you’ll do alright.


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

I agree, Happy, that power is a facile element of attraction…and likely more correlated to mating than love. I do think initial attraction begins with power and then other, more complex elements come into play—-humor, ambition, similar interests, etc—and that is where the heart really takes hold.


Hog before: 6'' NBPEL; 5'' MSEG---->> Hog now: 7.3" NBPEL; 5 1/4" MSEG; 8.5 BPFSL

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:10 PM.