Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

8 inch Chinese penis

Originally Posted by iamthewalrus

And let’s stick with politically incorrect terms like “Orientals”. North American terminology confuses people, especially since many peple on the board aren’t from the US. Turks are Asians too, as are Israelis and the Lebanese. They are racially very distinct from the average Chinaman or Korean. So let’s keep it real.

Walrus,

I see what you’re saying.

I think the groups we are addressing here typically belong to East Asian (China, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, Vietnam) and Southeast Asian (Cambodia, Thailand, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines) countries.

Moto

Originally Posted by firegoat
Having lived and travelled around SE Asia (Malaysia/Thailand/Singapore) for a year, the average penis size is a bit smaller over there. The local condoms are certainly quite a bit smaller. I saw Malaysian, Chinese, Thai and Indian Penises there, plus ethnic mixes. The Indians were generally the largest; very close to average Western size.

However, I would say the difference in penis size between Asians and Westerners is almost proportionately identical to the difference in overall body size.

Firegoat, how were you able to see all of those dicks, and how many did you see of each nationality?

To clarify, I only have experience with East Asian culture. It is also in Chinese culture to hide what is deemed embarassing and having a small penis could be seen as such. This forum might be chock full of lurking Asian guys and they just don’t speak up. It is also part of the culture not to boast and be prideful. So there might also be a bunch of lurking Asians that PEed their way to a massive cock. Guess we just don’t talk that much =p.

Originally Posted by WannaB9x7
Firegoat, how were you able to see all of those dicks, and how many did you see of each nationality?


I’m Bi-sexual and didn’t want to get involved in a long term relationship; it would have interfered with what I was doing out there, so went for ‘hit and run’ sex with guys.

In the area of Malaysia where I was living there was an ethnic mix of Chinese, Malay, Thai, Indian and many mixed race guys. Don’t know how many I saw of each nationality and many of the guys were part Chinese/part Thai/part Malay etc. so it would be hard to say that a certain race had a certain characteristic. I particularly like Asian guys; many have a smooth, slim but muscular type of body that is quite rare in the West. So I was a bit of a ‘bad boy’ while I was there. I saw a lot of dicks.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

I’m filipino and that makes me Southeast Asian. A lot of filipinos is a mixed of races (Malay, Chinese, Indian even Spanish because the Philippines was a Spanish colony for 300 years) so it’s hard to really say that, for example, the average size for a filipino penis is 5 inches. I am part chinese/malay and my penis measures 7 x 5.5 erect, not really that big by western standard but considering that I’m 5’ 7” I think that I am above average. I believe that many filipinos or southeast asians are like me.

Hi all, as Gladiator mentioned I am one of those Asians who don’t say much. I have viewed this forum as a place to learn, and now it’s been a while I feel I have enough experience to contribute. Being Korean, I must agree that gains were particularly difficult to achieve. I found that learning my own physiology and bio-reactions to stimuli allowed me to create the optimum program for myself; I manual jelq (in the shower w/ hot water only) and clamp, mixing in various squeezes (Ulis, horses) and semi-erect bending. I don’t stretch the ligs too much; that is how I injured myself in the past and I don’t like the look of “low-slung” dicks (esp. Since I’m 5’7”). In any case, with a mixture of good diet, exercise, and steady PE (with deconditioning breaks) I am happy with my gains.

I started at about 5.3 in. BPEL/ 4.5 EG mid-shaft. I started a PE program seriously around my join date, and now I average 7 in. BPEL/ 5.25 EG mid-shaft. It has worked for me, it will work for you. Anyone wanting to share info or needs tips feel free to pm me.

So, an 8 inch Chinese penis is possible. Just don’t know if it was the work of nature/God, or the work of a chinaman. If the latter, kudos!

Buddasdesciple—Excellent gains and a great story. I hope you’ll decide to post more, because it sounds like you’ve got a lot of valuable experience to share.


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.

Originally Posted by BuddhasDisciple
I started at about 5.3 in. BPEL/ 4.5 EG mid-shaft. I started a PE program seriously around my join date, and now I average 7 in. BPEL/ 5.25 EG mid-shaft. It has worked for me, it will work for you. Anyone wanting to share info or needs tips feel free to pm me.

So, an 8 inch Chinese penis is possible. Just don’t know if it was the work of nature/God, or the work of a chinaman. If the latter, kudos!

BD,

Wow, those are awesome gains! Congratulations!

I’ve also experienced gains in both length and girth but much more moderate than yourself. However, I am thankful for the gains that I have made. I’ve noticed over the past year that most of the women I’ve been with are making comments on the size of my member. Before there was simply no comment offered, positive or negative, but now most women will give a nice compliment about my little buddy’s size.

Granted I’m 5’7” and 170 pounds so although at around 7.75” BPEL and 6” midshaft girth, I do think my smaller stature creates more of a visual impact to the casual observer than if I was 6’ and 220 pounds with the same sized wang.

On another note, I recently hooked up with a girl that I was seeing a few years ago. When I slipped off my underwear to expose my erect cock, she grabbed the base of my shaft with one hand and was attempting to go down on me. However, she suddenly stopped, and looked up at me with this confused and puzzled expression.

She then said, “Wait, but, how, I thought that.” I just played innocent and asked, “Anything wrong?” She slowly replied, “Nothing but you just look different, you know, uh, never mind.” With the same puzzled expression she slowly began to give me head.

Later, for the first time with her, I really banged the heck out of her cervix and later when she was tented I was able to firmly bump and nudge my glan against her CDS. I don’t know know if this is a common term but my one well-endowed buddy calls it “rearranging the furniture.” Needless to say, she seemed appreciative of the depths of my new found talents.

After we were done and had showered, she turned to me with this somewhat seriously look on her face and said, “OK, stop joking around, something’s definitely different with you. Come on.” Frankly, I was too embarrassed to explain that I had been PEing for over a year and that I’ve been religiously hanging weights, wearing traction and constriction devices and pumping my dick to it’s current size. So instead I looked at her innocently and replied, “Well, I colored my hair recently. Do you like it?” She just shook her head and smiled, I think, knowing that she wouldn’t get the truth out of me.

Cheers,

Moto

Thanks guys, nice to make your acquaintances.

On the road to that 8x6.. It’s a nice destination, and one hell of a journey!

BTW, nice story moto - can’t wait for something like that to happen to me.. Although one of my current girls keeps wondering why I seem to keep getting bigger.. Hahaha!

Great story Moto.


Horny Bastard

BD and mravg,

Thanks for the comments. It’s been an interesting road. Little things like this can really make the hundreds if not thousands of hours of doing things to your dick that most people would find utterly ridiculous just totally worthwhile.

Good luck and stay safe.

Moto

Just a note here about the IQ thing.
Would you say that then this could mean that girls with a Low IQ has smaller or tighter pussies - at birth?

All these experiments on us guys, when is someone going to measure Pussy Length or something and give us a break!


I'm pissed of with my gains and loses. I've been doing this for more than 4 years. I keep measuring wrong and the next time I update my signature you will see impressive results.

Originally Posted by TCL28
Maybe we should start a a section dedicated for Asian men. Perhaps dedication to a slightly different physiology will gather new methodologies for PE gains in Asian men. Or how about a section that helps guys who have less to begin with so they can find which exercises complement the gains as such.

Oh, thank you TCL san, I just formally started PE for some days, but I know it for a long time before I found here, I did PE discontinuously for about 3 years, probably 1 month per year, that didn’t bring any result to me. But now I am really serious in PE.

I started at 5.1 BP, a quite small penis even in Asia, most of my friends Japanese and some Chinese have much larger penis than me. Some of them probably hit 8 or even more. Anyway that is not I want to say here

My question is what the western girls will think when they see my tiny penis? Will then still want to make love with me? Cause I have some chances to make love with western girls but.. I gave up cause I lack confidence of my penis. I don’t know what PE will bring to me but I will try

I think you shouldn’t worry about it. For one thing, girls who think about penis size, probably know about the “theory” that Asian men are smaller. So their expectations would be less, or they like smaller guys, or they just don’t care.

I think it would be harder to be a black guy, because girls would always assume that you had a giant dick. Black guys probably get more looks of disappointment than Asians!


Horny Bastard

Originally Posted by mravg

I think you shouldn’t worry about it. For one thing, girls who think about penis size, probably know about the “theory” that Asian men are smaller. So their expectations would be less, or they like smaller guys, or they just don’t care.

I think it would be harder to be a black guy, because girls would always assume that you had a giant dick. Black guys probably get more looks of disappointment than Asians!

Probably you are right, you example of black and asian is interesting, er? If I were on the average of asian I wouldn’t be worry, but unfortunately I am not, that’s make me nervous, anyway I will put all my faith on PE, the thunder’s place and help of all you guys.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:44 AM.