Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

7x5.5 Is The New 8x6. Downsides Of Having A Huge Dick

Originally Posted by Narukami
I just like it looking bigger that’s all.

This is an interesting thread. One thing that seems to be common to many folks is Narukami’s observation: he says he’s looking for a bit more, that’s all. That applies to me too. Those with 5” want 6”. Those with 8” want 9”, etc. I guess that’s why PE is so addictive; we get some gains, and want some more.


Live long and prosper.

Originally Posted by Phoenix7672

Meh, too late. :P lol

d:


BPEL: 8.35"/ NBPEL:7.0" /EG: Apprx. 5.5"

Originally Posted by ErnieBanks
This is an interesting thread. One thing that seems to be common to many folks is Narukami’s observation: he says he’s looking for a bit more, that’s all. That applies to me too. Those with 5” want 6”. Those with 8” want 9”, etc. I guess that’s why PE is so addictive; we get some gains, and want some more.

This sums up my PE career.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Hasn’t someone here said before you always want 1 inch more than you have? lol


Current: BPEL 7.9"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.5"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.4"

---

Realistic Goal: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.5" | Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75" | Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Originally Posted by Phoenix7672
Hasn’t someone here said before you always want 1 inch more than you have? lol

Except I’m stopping under 9” literally I have no need or want at all for that size. It would look terrible on my thin average height frame.


Starting 4/15/15 7.3 BPEL and 4.9 MEG

Super lazy and inconsistent :(

Originally Posted by Phoenix7672
Hasn’t someone here said before you always want 1 inch more than you have? lol

For me the journey is the destination. Once I get past ten I’ll sally forth for more I’m sure.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Man , I would kill myself if by mistake go over 8. No offense to the huge guys here. :-) …. Just a matter of taste.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Originally Posted by bill10
Man , I would kill myself if by mistake go over 8. No offense to the huge guys here. :-) …. Just a matter of taste.

It’s all preference, however I guarantee most guys want bigger dicks, it’s almost a symbol of power or superiority and masculinity.


Starting 4/15/15 7.3 BPEL and 4.9 MEG

Super lazy and inconsistent :(

Hi Narukami, you say that most guys want bigger dicks; I say yes, because we are writing in a PE forum.

But please, if you write that a bigger penis is a symbol of power or superiority and masculinity, don’t forget to write ‘in my opinion’. Because if you think that the power or the superiority of a man is the size of his dick, you forgetting a lot of things.


Se la tua EQ migliora e non stai guadagnando, probabilmente stai facendo poco; se la tua EQ peggiora e non stai guadagnando, probabilmente stai facendo troppo (cit. sparkyx) Warning! If you haven't gotten improved erections:

Originally Posted by bill10
Man , I would kill myself if by mistake go over 8. No offense to the huge guys here. :-) …. Just a matter of taste.

Personally, if some is likely out in the cold anyhow, I want just over a 8” NBPEL to 9” NBPEL. Even if I can shake my fatpad, I want to know that should it come back, I am still at that length, so that means +1” to those for BPEL (so just over 9” BPEL to 10” BPEL). Of course, if I meet a girl and it gets serious and she pleads for me to stop, I’ll slow down/switch to maintenance so it doesn’t cause more issues.


Current: BPEL 7.9"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.5"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.4"

---

Realistic Goal: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.5" | Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75" | Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Originally Posted by StefanoPP
Hi Narukami, you say that most guys want bigger dicks; I say yes, because we are writing in a PE forum.
But please, if you write that a bigger penis is a symbol of power or superiority and masculinity, don’t forget to write ‘in my opinion’. Because if you think that the power or the superiority of a man is the size of his dick, you forgetting a lot of things.


A bigger penis is seen as a symbol of power and superiority to those who can’t grow a beard. ;) Haha.

But I can see where having a bigger dick to be more useful. Like if you need an extra arm to carry in grocery bags, that kind of thing. :D


5.3" NBPEL.

BPEL 6.5-6.7" Goal: Anything!

Girth: 5" but getting bigger. ;)

Originally Posted by Naked Tomato
A bigger penis is seen as a symbol of power and superiority to those who can’t grow a beard. ;) Haha.

But I can see where having a bigger dick to be more useful. Like if you need an extra arm to carry in grocery bags, that kind of thing. :D

Haha you’re funny, also of course it’s my opinion, my bad for not stating so. Being a loyal and man of character is much more important than what’s in your pants regardless of size.


Starting 4/15/15 7.3 BPEL and 4.9 MEG

Super lazy and inconsistent :(

Originally Posted by Naked Tomato
A bigger penis is seen as a symbol of power and superiority to those who can’t grow a beard. ;) Haha.


>: (


BPEL: 8.35"/ NBPEL:7.0" /EG: Apprx. 5.5"

Originally Posted by TonyThaTyga
>: (


It’s OK Tony. You can be my bottom boy. :p I won’t be rough with you. :rofl:

Hugs


5.3" NBPEL.

BPEL 6.5-6.7" Goal: Anything!

Girth: 5" but getting bigger. ;)

Originally Posted by Naked Tomato
It’s OK Tony. You can be my bottom boy. :p I won’t be rough with you. :rofl:

Hugs

Not trying to start a war here but I can’t stand beards so that comment doesn’t bother me


Starting 4/15/15 7.3 BPEL and 4.9 MEG

Super lazy and inconsistent :(

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:23 PM.