Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

7x5.5 Is The New 8x6. Downsides Of Having A Huge Dick

Head gets shitty at 7.5 lol, bpel.


BPEL: 8.35"/ NBPEL:7.0" /EG: Apprx. 5.5"

Originally Posted by TonyThaTyga
Head gets shitty at 7.5 lol, bpel.

Meh, too late. :P lol


07/29/2015: BPEL 7.75"/NBPEL 6.5" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.5"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.4"

---

Realistic Goal: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.5" | Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75" | Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Originally Posted by Narukami
Honestly 7” isn’t THAT big. I am a bit over 7” and I really don’t see how it’s considered big at all. 8-8.5” seems big for sure. And 5.5 is a good girth that’s comfortable I wouldn’t want 6” girth.

7”-7.5” is the normal range for porn stars with a few exceptions. 8” isn’t that large in my book. Then again, I don’t judge my penis with other guys because it’s a waste of time. I honestly don’t understand how someone can be under an inch or .5 an in of 8” and is considered small. I’m 6.5” and I fell larger than some guys that are bigger than I am. I’m also very proud and happy with myself to.

If you feel that 8-8.5” is much superior in the long run, you need to get a ruler out. An inch isn’t that much of a difference to some people, and on a ruler it isn’t that much of a size difference either. :) Just my take on it.


5.3" NBPEL.

BPEL 6.5-6.7" Goal: Anything!

Girth: 5" but getting bigger. ;)

Originally Posted by Titleist
I find it odd that you sound as though 8.5x6 is easy to attain.

That’s only a little over an inch of length and girth, not THAT much. I’m still naturally getting girth as well so I don’t see a problem with my goal.


Starting 4/15/15 7.3 BPEL and 4.9 MEG

Super lazy and inconsistent :(

Originally Posted by Naked Tomato
7”-7.5” is the normal range for porn stars with a few exceptions. 8” isn’t that large in my book. Then again, I don’t judge my penis with other guys because it’s a waste of time. I honestly don’t understand how someone can be under an inch or .5 an in of 8” and is considered small. I’m 6.5” and I fell larger than some guys that are bigger than I am. I’m also very proud and happy with myself to.

If you feel that 8-8.5” is much superior in the long run, you need to get a ruler out. An inch isn’t that much of a difference to some people, and on a ruler it isn’t that much of a size difference either. :) Just my take on it.

Yah looking in the mirror I noticed I’m quite hung. And I go past my belly button sitting so I’ve noticed 7” is big, it’s just not that big to me because it’s only 1” more than most guys. 8” is 2-2.5” more than most guys so it’s a big difference that makes you stand out in my opinion.


Starting 4/15/15 7.3 BPEL and 4.9 MEG

Super lazy and inconsistent :(

Originally Posted by Narukami
That’s only a little over an inch of length and girth, not THAT much. I’m still naturally getting girth as well so I don’t see a problem with my goal.

I guess I’m thinking about my own experience and how long it took my to gain, ” a little over an inch”.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by Titleist
I guess I’m thinking about my own experience and how long it took my to gain, ” a little over an inch”.

I’m quite patient with it hence my attitude, I’m already on the bigger side so I have nothing to lose.


Starting 4/15/15 7.3 BPEL and 4.9 MEG

Super lazy and inconsistent :(

Originally Posted by Narukami

I’m quite patient with it hence my attitude, I’m already on the bigger side so I have nothing to lose.

Except I think you’re trimming your pubes! :( Gross! You’re not my boyfriend anymore. :p


5.3" NBPEL.

BPEL 6.5-6.7" Goal: Anything!

Girth: 5" but getting bigger. ;)

Originally Posted by Naked Tomato
Except I think you’re trimming your pubes! :( Gross! You’re not my boyfriend anymore. :p

I like trimming because as an uncut guy who plays sports at a high level I get my foreskin caught in my damn pubic hair and it hurts like hell which is why I do it. I had to play a soccer game without adjusting and it was terrible. That and also it looks much bigger and buffs up my confidence.


Starting 4/15/15 7.3 BPEL and 4.9 MEG

Super lazy and inconsistent :(

Shouldn’t you have confidence without including your dick in it? Or are you one of those guys who thinks with their dick? I’m not trying to be mean. I just want to know how the size and look of your penis connects with your overall self esteem. I’m not affected by stuff like that.

I have foreskin to. Just an FYI. :)


5.3" NBPEL.

BPEL 6.5-6.7" Goal: Anything!

Girth: 5" but getting bigger. ;)

Originally Posted by Naked Tomato
Shouldn’t you have confidence without including your dick in it? Or are you one of those guys who thinks with their dick? I’m not trying to be mean. I just want to know how the size and look of your penis connects with your overall self esteem. I’m not affected by stuff like that.

I have foreskin to. Just an FYI. :)

I just like it looking bigger that’s all.


Starting 4/15/15 7.3 BPEL and 4.9 MEG

Super lazy and inconsistent :(

Originally Posted by Naked Tomato
If you feel that 8-8.5” is much superior in the long run, you need to get a ruler out. An inch isn’t that much of a difference to some people, and on a ruler it isn’t that much of a size difference either. :) Just my take on it.

What are we all doing here then? Months and years of hard work to get bigger dicks. Most guys here would jump up and down of joy if they had a 1 inch bigger dick after a year or two of PE.


Goal 2016: 10" stretched length, 10" pumped, 8" flaccid.

Flaccid pictures

Erect pictures

Technically “we” are not all here. Each joined individually and have different goals. :p


5.3" NBPEL.

BPEL 6.5-6.7" Goal: Anything!

Girth: 5" but getting bigger. ;)

Originally Posted by TonyThaTyga
Head gets shitty at 7.5 lol, bpel.

I can confirm. Starts just a tad above 7.

Length or girth? Girth conflicts I can, and have, experienced with head. But length? I could only see that as an issue for deepthroating, although girth is just as problematic there.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:23 PM.