Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

7x5.5 Is The New 8x6. Downsides Of Having A Huge Dick

Originally Posted by AverageG
Anyway, 7.5x5.5 is an awesome size and i cant wait to 1 day be there! I cant even begin to imagine what an 8x6 looks like in real life up close!

I agree, 5.5” is excellent girth, I would definitely be happy there. I’m 5.25-5.30 and have been there it seems forever. I used to come out of the Bathmate 5.75, but after I started manual exercises, it seems I could never get that expansion again, the best I see now is 5.5”. But 8” BPEL isn’t much of a stretch for me, I can likely be there within the year. But it’s that damn girth. I do really aggressive squeezes now, almost always get the tiny red dots on the head. But permanent girth increases seem unlikely. I’ve recently started hanging, which I rather enjoy.


7.8" BPEL x 5.25" EG

By 7” are we talking about BPEL or NBPEL. Because for some, the difference is big.1 “, 1,5” fat pad.

Too lazy to read through the whole thread, I may give a statement to the first posting.

I think there is a point in it. Having been a natural 8+” in length and just a bit over 5.5 in girth, but with a 6” glans at full erection, I can confirm that there are potential problems.

Yes, having sex requires with most women more “preparation” - or at least more additional lubrication. And doggy style or any position adept to deep pounding has been initiated with care. I had women who were asking to slam it in on first penetration because they wanted it out of sheer excitement. Several times, I made the error to obey and they regretted it pretty fast (and me too because that ended the joy abruptly). So I got used to make a first ‘test dive’ with ease and only after knowing I did not hit painful spots started to give her powerful thrusts. And yes, this can be irritating because you have to control yourself in moments where self-control is not desirable.

On the other hand, I had a few women who did enjoy the depth and girth of the penetration at first entrance. This is not often the case and extremely lustful, I must admit. And then you and her or him may enjoy the game of “overly long” penetrations, by penetrating extremely slowly, and she/he starts to ask like “is there still more to come?” - and I can confirm. That is a little mind game which can be as exciting as pounding away like an overheated steam engine. But I guess this is less length-related than time-related. Size is NOT everything!

Plus I do like active (and sometimes passive) anal, so girth can be challenging. For those who don’t believe I recommend to try a dildo of the size they dream for their own dick - in their own butt. I did, and believe me, that changes the perspective :-)

And until now, three women were able to deepthroat me - hmmm, now that’s a reason for marriage :-) just joking, but yes my Lady is among them…

On the other hand, having a big one is not a disadvantage too. If it is in a long-term relationship, there are anyway different reasons and, most important, different levels of communication about and during sex. So you work mutually with what you are given, as to say.

I’d say the OP statement is more valid for casual sex, but then I think it is pretty valid.


Modified forum rule #69: Your avatar must show a JUICY ass, may it be female, male, mermaid, even sheep or horses are accepted. :-)

My logbook: Richard65 - the roadbook


Last edited by Richard65 : 05-16-2017 at .

Originally Posted by Richard65
Too lazy to read through the whole thread, I may give a statement to the first posting.

I think there is a point in it. Having been a natural 8+” in length and just a bit over 5.5 in girth, but with a 6” glans at full erection, I can confirm that there are potential problems.

Yes, having sex requires with most women more “preparation” - or at least more additional lubrication. And doggy style or any position adept to deep pounding has been initiated with care. I had women who were asking to slam it in on first penetration because they wanted it out of sheer excitement. Several times, I made the error to obey and they regretted it pretty fast (and me too because that ended the joy abruptly). So I got used to make a first ‘test dive’ with ease and only after knowing I did not hit painful spots started to give her powerful thrusts. And yes, this can be irritating because you have to control yourself in moments where self-control is not desirable.

On the other hand, I had a few women who did enjoy the depth and girth of the penetration at first entrance. This is not often the case and extremely lustful, I must admit.

Plus I do like active (and sometimes passive) anal, so girth can be challenging. For those who don’t believe I recommend to try a dildo of the size they dream for their own dick - in their own butt. I did, and believe me, that changes the perspective :-)

And until now, three women were able to deepthroat me - hmmm, now that’s a reason for marriage :-) just joking, but yes my Lady is among them…

On the other hand, having a big one is not a disadvantage too. If it is in a long-term relationship, there are anyway different reasons and, most important, different levels of communication about and during sex. So you work mutually with what you are given, as to say.

I’d say the OP statement is more valid for casual sex, but then I think it is pretty valid.

This is a great post from someone well endowed and I appreciate the candidness. I recently purchased a dildo for my wife, 8x6. She is naturally very well lubricated and from what I thought, dilates quite respectively. She laughed at the dildo and after several attempts, took a rain check. We have sex daily.

I appreciate this post because if my wife could not feel my balls slapping on her due to me having to refrain from full hard penetration in her favorite position (doggy), she would be very unhappy. Which means if I am successful in meeting my PE goals I could create an issue in my current partnership, which would be tragic.

Must be mindful.

Originally Posted by LittleEngine
This is a great post from someone well endowed and I appreciate the candidness. I recently purchased a dildo for my wife, 8x6. She is naturally very well lubricated and from what I thought, dilates quite respectively. She laughed at the dildo and after several attempts, took a rain check. We have sex daily.

I appreciate this post because if my wife could not feel my balls slapping on her due to me having to refrain from full hard penetration in her favorite position (doggy), she would be very unhappy. Which means if I am successful in meeting my PE goals I could create an issue in my current partnership, which would be tragic.

Must be mindful.

It isn’t all roses. I tell guys this on a regular basis. It’s a special brand of difficult at times and it borders on inconsiderate if you have a long term partner ill suited to your current and/or goal sizes.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 This is my story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *8* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith. Also Fitness helps too.

Lots of good wisdom here.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by thoughtfulgold
It isn’t all roses. I tell guys this on a regular basis. It’s a special brand of difficult at times and it borders on inconsiderate if you have a long term partner ill suited to your current and/or goal sizes.

Well, maybe we should think about opening a VAAE section. Vaginal and Anal Enlargement… as logical consequence of excessive PE :-)

Ok, that was just a cheap punchline.

TFG, I support your statement not only from personal experience but from the principle of respect for the partner in the relationship.


Modified forum rule #69: Your avatar must show a JUICY ass, may it be female, male, mermaid, even sheep or horses are accepted. :-)

My logbook: Richard65 - the roadbook

Originally Posted by Richard65
Well, maybe we should think about opening a VAAE section. Vaginal and Anal Enlargement… as logical consequence of excessive PE :-)

Ok, that was just a cheap punchline.

TFG, I support your statement not only from personal experience but from the principle of respect for the partner in the relationship.

It had taken me multiple failed relationships before I realized this. It is fortunate when you are aware enough to know you have good thing and few compromises go more than a long way.

With hip-hop culture leading to BBC epidemic sweeping the world, and porn I disagree. Most women women I feel would be excited with 7.5x5.5. Nervous probably starts at about 8.0+x6.0+ and intimidation with anything 8.5+x6.5+

But of course these are opinions. And women are pretty notorious for being awful judges of size to begin with.


September 1, 2016 - BPEL: 7.25in MSEG 4.75in EL: 5.5in FG 3.75in FL 3.5in

June 1, 2017 - BPEL: 8.375n MSEG 5.375in EL: 6.5in FG 5.0in FL 5.125in

PE Goal: BPEL: 8.5in MSEG: 6.5in EL: 8.0in FG 5.5in FL 6in

Strange. I am at 7.5 BPEL and 5.5” girth. I know it’s plenty big enough, and I should probably stop, but I’ve built myself a Tiger Trap and want to see if I can’t get another little bit. I’ll probably over do it, but I’m still going to shoot for 8” by 6”. That would have seemed impossible to me at one point in time, but now it seems so close, I have to go for it.

Originally Posted by Deepwrath31
With hip-hop culture leading to BBC epidemic sweeping the world, and porn I disagree. Most women women I feel would be excited with 7.5x5.5. Nervous probably starts at about 8.0+x6.0+ and intimidation with anything 8.5+x6.5+

But of course these are opinions. And women are pretty notorious for being awful judges of size to begin with.

Culture doesn’t equal physical ability. I’d agree that most might be ‘in’ to big/huge dicks, but when they actually try it, some might find it isn’t what they imagined. Either way, all the more reason to not wait too long when entering a relationship, as it would suck to work on all levels with someone, except sex hurt or was potentially near impossible.


Current: BPEL 7.9"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.5"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.4"

---

Realistic Goal: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.5" | Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75" | Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Can someone who is more experienced, to give me an answer. Are we talking about NBPEL or BPEL?

Originally Posted by thegoat
Can someone who is more experienced, to give me an answer. Are we talking about NBPEL or BPEL?

Pretty sure they mean BPEL. As 8x6” is always quoted as a BPEL measurement. So 7x5.5” hence would be as well for a comparison purpose.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 This is my story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *8* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith. Also Fitness helps too.

Damn.I am 6.9 x 5.3, but it doesn’t look long to me :D .I believe I`ll stop at 7.4, 7.5.For girth, don’t know, maybe 5.8 max.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:21 PM.