Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

7x5.5 Is The New 8x6. Downsides Of Having A Huge Dick

Originally Posted by Phoenix7672
It’s taken me about 9 months to go 6.8”-7.75”.

Oh ok, yah I’m getting minor gains already 2 weeks into jelqing again. I have minor red spots now and then but nothing bad or painful.


Starting 4/15/15 7.3 BPEL and 4.9 MEG

Super lazy and inconsistent :(

Originally Posted by Narukami
How long did it take to get 7-8.5? That’s my goal and I started at like 7.3.

7 - 7.75” Was newbie gains i.e from elqing and stretching, I was doing fulcrum stretching with out even knowing using a bath room sink… I would say 4months to get to 7.5, then I stopped for a while… can’t remember how long.. but probably a few months and started up again for another few months until 7.75” after that the extender got me to 8.5 in 6 months. 4 hours a day 5 days a week. increasing tension every 5-10 days I think.

Originally Posted by Sumbigd
Vagina monster, resistant to bullets, swords and all conventional penetration weapons.

Only way to defeat her is to find a guy with sucha massive wong he will.. tear her up from within.. or something.


:rofl:


5.3" NBPEL.

BPEL 6.5-6.7" Goal: Anything!

Girth: 5" but getting bigger. ;)

Originally Posted by Ireland8x6
7 - 7.75” Was newbie gains i.e from elqing and stretching, I was doing fulcrum stretching with out even knowing using a bath room sink… I would say 4months to get to 7.5, then I stopped for a while… can’t remember how long.. but probably a few months and started up again for another few months until 7.75” after that the extender got me to 8.5 in 6 months. 4 hours a day 5 days a week. increasing tension every 5-10 days I think.

Still haven’t really used my Phallosan (won in a PE Gym contest last year) since I’ve been making gains with manual stretching. I might have to give it a real go in winter time when I tend to stay in more…hoping I can get to 8” by then, and maybe it can help with the approach to the infamous 9”.


07/29/2015: BPEL 7.75"/NBPEL 6.5" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.5"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.4"

---

Realistic Goal: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.5" | Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75" | Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Originally Posted by Phoenix7672
Still haven’t really used my Phallosan (won in a PE Gym contest last year) since I’ve been making gains with manual stretching. I might have to give it a real go in winter time when I tend to stay in more…hoping I can get to 8” by then, and maybe it can help with the approach to the infamous 9”.

Good luck to you man, I’d say it will be no problem to you :)

Hopefully you mean BPEL lol. I want an 8”NBPEL. Can you tell me which manual stretches got you those gains. Is that all you did over your 9 months? Good to know things.


BPEL: 8.35"/ NBPEL:7.0" /EG: Apprx. 5.5"

You guys have no clue what you are wishing for, you loose a hell of a lot more by gaining a big dick. Believe me, I know.

Originally Posted by tntjockey
You guys have no clue what you are wishing for, you loose a hell of a lot more by gaining a big dick. Believe me, I know.

I’m not that huge. 7.5x5 is really not that impressive.


Starting 4/15/15 7.3 BPEL and 4.9 MEG

Super lazy and inconsistent :(

Originally Posted by Narukami

I’m not that huge. 7.5x5 is really not that impressive.

7.5 NBPEL is the ideal penis size. :) I remember seeing that somewhere.


5.3" NBPEL.

BPEL 6.5-6.7" Goal: Anything!

Girth: 5" but getting bigger. ;)

I am 7x5.5. Looks big enough to me. Wife can hardly deepthroat it.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Originally Posted by Naked Tomato

7.5 NBPEL is the ideal penis size. :) I remember seeing that somewhere.

Me too. Well, actually my sig says 7.6” BPEL :) Guess it depends how deep the fat pad is a bit :D


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by firegoat
Me too. Well, actually my sig says 7.6” BPEL :) Guess it depends how deep the fat pad is a bit :D

That’s where I read that. :) But if it’s BPEL I’ll be almost there. I remember when I hit 7” BPEL. Was so happy, then I remember the happiness was short lived because all of a sudden everyone mentioned cementing my gains.

That’s when I knew, PE is like body building. Have to lift consistently and rest to see good permanent gains. :)

I think the thread about cementing gains should be a mandatory read for newbies. That way they would understand that we can lose early gains if our consistency isn’t top notch. :)


5.3" NBPEL.

BPEL 6.5-6.7" Goal: Anything!

Girth: 5" but getting bigger. ;)

Originally Posted by Naked Tomato
That’s where I read that. :) But if it’s BPEL I’ll be almost there. I remember when I hit 7” BPEL. Was so happy, then I remember the happiness was short lived because all of a sudden everyone mentioned cementing my gains.

That’s when I knew, PE is like body building. Have to lift consistently and rest to see good permanent gains. :)

I think the thread about cementing gains should be a mandatory read for newbies. That way they would understand that we can lose early gains if our consistency isn’t top notch. :)

Yep, it’s a pain in the ass but whatever it’s worth it. Hitting 8.5 BP is gonna be amazing.


Starting 4/15/15 7.3 BPEL and 4.9 MEG

Super lazy and inconsistent :(

Originally Posted by Narukami
I’m not that huge. 7.5x5 is really not that impressive.

Your size is Ideal. you get all the benefits with that size. Get bigger and you will loose so much. Trust me. Balls to the wall, blowjobs and much more, it really gets deeper. Some of you guy don’t understand. firegoat, nakedtomato and myself have been here for a long time and we have heard it all.

7.5x5 is really not that impressive? Well let me ask you, who are you trying to impress? It is not only apparent, but obsessively for your ego. That is exactly what I did and it got me in big trouble. It is a long story and I can not post it no more. Look at ratio. I have an 8.5 BPEL X 6.375 and it looks short and fat, no, it is a big dick, but when I was 7.6 X 5.5, that size looked much bigger than I am now and that was a very impressive size. I said it once and I will say it again, be careful what you wish for. We on this forum are here to encourage our brothers, we are also here to tell you the truth about the extra large size. Life, live it and have all the fun you can, but do not limit it as well. Sex is fun.

Just saying

Originally Posted by Naked Tomato
7.5 NBPEL is the ideal penis size. :) I remember seeing that somewhere.

firegoat and I have been posting that for years.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:50 AM.