6 weeks of PE - comments
I just want to update you regarding my first 6 weeks of PE.
I have been following the rookie routine, 2d/1d on/off, with 5mns warm up, 10mns stretching, and jelqing (starting at 2x50 reps, then increasing by 50 reps, now at 300 reps).
Here are my remarks/setup:
1. Warmup: use this type of tool you can put in the microwave to warm them and then apply on injuries or your back; easy, cheap, fast.
2. Stretching: keep the warmup toy for first stretches
3. Jelqing: wet jelqing using olive oil is really cool, and easy. I am changing the position of my hand every 25 reps, and do slightly more with my right hand, to reduce left-curvature of my penis
4. I have now started to add 3-5 series of 20 keggel clamping. This means that I clamp manually and keggel 20 times fully erected. I have order clamping tools as I would like to start in 6 weeks to gain girth.
5. I can practice in the evening; I open my laptop and watch a porn + political debate. I found the mix interesting because either you focus on politics to decrease the erection, or you focus on the porn to gain erection. This way I can keep 70% erection while I am training.
6. I was 15.8cm in length 6 weeks ago. I am now 17cm. So this is working. No changes on the girth side.. Which is 12cm (small I think.)
7. The day off is important, really.
What do you think about the program guys? In particular:
1. How long would you continue with this program before turning to clamping to gain girth?
2. Would you mix clamping with the program, or alternate?
3. What size do you think I can reach in the coming 6 months? Both in length and girth?
Thanks for your comments!