3 months in, a few conceptual questions
Hi I have been doing PE for 3 months, so far no gains but really obviously enlarged veins and longer flaccid hang. So I guess length (my main focus )is on the way, though I have a few questions:
My routine is pretty usual, start from light stretches (jai x45, rotary x2~4, all direction), and dry/wet jelq from 100 to 160 (work my way up in 3 months), then kegal 50x5 secs hold and 5x50 secs hold
1. I have the feeling that ligament is not my limiting factor, but how can I find out if that’s the truth?
2. Anyone have good PIs (like me, pronounced veins, longer flaccid length ) but still don’t see gains?
3. Are the followings correct?
ADS= focus on lig
All direction/jai stretches= lig and tunica
Dry jelq in low erection= lig and tunica
4. I am switching my routine from quantity to quality, which means I will time myself for workout, what’s the recommended length of time for workout? (For example, stretching for 5~7 mins, 15 for jelqing)
5. Anyone gains 2 inches only from tunica expansion?
Thanks in advance!