Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

2nd day lookin for some pointers

2nd day lookin for some pointers

Hi guys, I’m new here this is my second day doing pe, I just started the newbie routine and everything seems to be going well I just have a couple of questions though, the 1st ones about jelqing, I find it very hard to control my erection level and keep it at around the 60% level it seems it will either be too low or too high of an erection (mostly too high is my problem) and I can’t seem to get it to stay in the safe zone, is there any tips you guys have for keeping it in control?

Also, when I’m jelqing, I know this may sound funny and kinda stupid, but is it supposed to feel that good and warm? It doesnt feel like I’m masturbating but sometimes my toes start to curl from the pleasure am I doing something wrong my erection level is usually in the high levels?

My last question is about masturbation and if it is bad for gaining, should I leave the masturbating to my off days or is it ok to masturbate on the same day?

Thank you very much for any help you guys can offer, it is greatly appreciated :)

Originally Posted by bitbrack
Hi guys, I’m new here this is my second day doing pe, I just started the newbie routine and everything seems to be going well I just have a couple of questions though, the 1st ones about jelqing, I find it very hard to control my erection level and keep it at around the 60% level it seems it will either be too low or too high of an erection (mostly too high is my problem) and I can’t seem to get it to stay in the safe zone, is there any tips you guys have for keeping it in control?

It’s very natural, because your brain needs to get used to the idea of you PEing your penis. You’ll get used to it pretty soon and you’ll be able to keep your erection level at the safe zone, as long as you don’t think really filthy thought :)

Originally Posted by bitbrack
Also, when I’m jelqing, I know this may sound funny and kinda stupid, but is it supposed to feel that good and warm? It doesnt feel like I’m masturbating but sometimes my toes start to curl from the pleasure am I doing something wrong my erection level is usually in the high levels?

It’s not supposed to feel painful, so you’re on the right side :) . For some people, jelqing is indeed a nice feeling. Just pay attention to the feeling of blood reaching the glans (you can also see it on your penis, when the glans get all red and hard at the end of each stroke).

Originally Posted by bitbrack
My last question is about masturbation and if it is bad for gaining, should I leave the masturbating to my off days or is it ok to masturbate on the same day?

Some say masturbation affect gains, and some say it doesn’t. Personally I masturbate only on weekends, but that is just my own preference, and I don’t miss it that much. Just go with what’s good for you.


PE isn't a chore. PE is a lifestyle.

If you feel down sometimes, come live inside my mind. I promise you'll enjoy the experience.

Thank you very much mdrg for your help I guess the ability to control will only come with time and practice that makes sense. And yes I’ve noticed while jelqing that the head gets extremely red and the shaft gets very red and veiny and as I stroke towards the head it pumps up I guess I’m doing it right then, as for masturbation I guess ill stick to the safe side and leave it for my off days, do you choose the weekend because it is your off days if I might ask?

Ohh and I have another question if I may, it’s about kegels, is it ok to save them for a later time of the day or should they be done prior to finishing the stretch, jelq and warm up/down?

Hi britbrack

Kegels are a luxury you can do any time, and as often as you like, but like everythng else build up to them, otherwise going mad in the early stages could make things ache a bit


Don't be a lurker left out in the cold. :lurk: Join the happy band of donors!

Psst! The link is at the bottom of the page :bigwink:

Thank you very much petitfraun, I guess ill stick to doing them separately and throughout the day

Originally Posted by bitbrack
Thank you very much mdrg for your help I guess the ability to control will only come with time and practice that makes sense. And yes I’ve noticed while jelqing that the head gets extremely red and the shaft gets very red and veiny and as I stroke towards the head it pumps up I guess I’m doing it right then, as for masturbation I guess ill stick to the safe side and leave it for my off days, do you choose the weekend because it is your off days if I might ask?

Ohh and I have another question if I may, it’s about kegels, is it ok to save them for a later time of the day or should they be done prior to finishing the stretch, jelq and warm up/down?

I do masturbation on weekends just because I want to masturbate only once or twice a week. Weekends are just an arbitrary decision.
As to kegels, just like faun told you, you can do them anytime, and the best thing is you can do it anywhere, and unless you’re standing fully naked and erect in front of someone, he wouldn’t be able to tell. I just do kegels whenever I remember to do them, for as long as like, but at the beginning I guess it would be better if you plan your kegel sessions, just to keep track and get used to the exercise.
Good luck :)


PE isn't a chore. PE is a lifestyle.

If you feel down sometimes, come live inside my mind. I promise you'll enjoy the experience.

Here are the best tips I can give you — take a look at these two threads if you have not seen them already:

Is starting out lesser necessarily better

NEW newbie + advanced routine

For me personally the standard newbie routine was too stressful. That is not to say a “Less is More” approach would be better for you — we are all individuals. Just something to keep in mind.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
I need some pointers.dlm4Penis Enlargement606-19-2008 05:21 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:47 AM.