Half an inch in just over two months.
I started PEing seriously in January this year and my routines have been a mixture of girth focused PE sessions and length focused PE sessions, although even if I was focusing on a specific area of growth I would always throw in some exercises to target other areas, for example if I was on a girth campaign I would also do A and V stretches to target the tunica. I started measuring properly and keeping a log on the 5th of February 2014; I measured 6 1/2 inches BPEL. As of yesterday evening I measured 7 1/4 inches BPEL at my most erect. I realise that’s more than half an inch gain, but that first measurement of 6 1/2” was a bit sloppy so during a decon a few weeks later I took a series of measurements over about 4 days and consistently measured 6 3/4” so I used that as my new baseline to measure from. To say I’m over the moon is an understatement. I was as skeptic as the next person but a gain of half an inch is too large a gain to be written off as poor measurement or JUST better EQ. I always measure in the same place, using the same measuring tape and consciously apply the same amount of pressure. I realise this gain could be down to a mixture of newbie gains and maybe some improved EQ but a gains a gain as far as I’m concerned. If I continue to gain in this way I should have no problem reaching my goal of gaining an inch within a year. I thought I’d share a few things I’ve come to realise over the course of the past two months in the hope that they might be of use or encouragement to others:
- PI are the most important tool in PE, listen to them and use them to your advantage. I tried a 5 on 2 off routine and on the 3rd day my dick almost disappeared. So I took a decon and switched to a 2 on 2 off and he’s been fine with minimal turtling. The line between too little and too much is a thin one.
- I’m definitely a less is more person. My dick gets fatigued very easily so I’ve never been one of these PEers who can go at there dick for 6 days in a row and not expect it to turtle up and die. I think I benefit more from intense PE sessions with regular breaks. My current routine is 2 on 2 off.
- Don’t measure too often. PE has a cumulative effect, some days you might measure way less than you do normally and seeing that loss in measurement might have a negative psychological impact but in the long run you should still be gaining if PEing correctly.
- A cockring is my best friend, it prevents too much turtling throughout the day and gives me a nice plump flaccid. Whether wearing a cockring throughout the day will benefit my girth in the long run remains to be seen, I’ve only been wearing one as an all day device for 5 days.
- Just because doctors or the majority of people discredit something doesn’t mean that it doesn’t work. Doctors are not scientists.
- The penis is an amazingly complicated and varied organ of the body. It fascinates me how one person can do a 5 day intense routine and not have their dick drop off, yet others cannot, even after years of PEing.
- I’m constantly learning. In the next week I will probably discover something different about how my dick responds to PE. My gains may suddenly stop. I may even lose gains. But even a loss can be turned into a positive in that your dick is telling you what you are doing isn’t right and you need to change it.
Thanks for reading guys :)
Current: 7 1/4" BPEL, 5 1/2" EG
Goal: 7 1/2" BPEL, 6" EG, 7 inches NBPEL, the magic number!