Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

1,8 Inch gain possible

Your only arguement here is based on age, and it’s flawed because penis growth stops anywhere between 18 and 23, in rare cases it stops earlier or later. You have no way of telling if someone’s gains are due to natural growth. Just give it a rest man.


Start: 17 Feb 2012, 8.25bpel x 4.92mseg; bpfsl=??; fl=6.5x4.5

Current: 29 April 2013, 8.875bpel x 5.8mseg; bpfsl=9.25; fl=7x5

Goal: 9NBP x 6.25mseg and the best EQ ever!

Originally Posted by TheGr8Leviathan
Your only arguement here is based on age, and it’s flawed because penis growth stops anywhere between 18 and 23, in rare cases it stops earlier or later. You have no way of telling if someone’s gains are due to natural growth. Just give it a rest man.

This is correct and the whole point!

We don’t know if its the jelqing that’s worked for people under 21 or older. You just said it yourself.

This is based on fact, so then you agree that for people under the age of 22 or so cannot be sure that the gains came from jelqing when they hadn’t finished naturally gaining.

This is one of many facts that people overlook. If you are under 22 just wait and do not PE. Because chances are your naturally not finished yet and the gains you might see would have appeared anyway!

Wouldn’t you call that wafting your time?

Waiting is the real waste of time. You have no way of knowing how much you’d gain between 18 - 21. What if it would be just 0.5”, and with PE 1.25”?? I’ts better to be safe and guaranteed yourself a bigger size by doing PE.


Start: 17 Feb 2012, 8.25bpel x 4.92mseg; bpfsl=??; fl=6.5x4.5

Current: 29 April 2013, 8.875bpel x 5.8mseg; bpfsl=9.25; fl=7x5

Goal: 9NBP x 6.25mseg and the best EQ ever!

What!? So now it’s 22, not 21 or 20 like you said in other threads? Or did you forget that too?

You’ve either got to be the most stubborn guy here, or you didn’t actually come her to PE but instead tell other people how they’re doing it wrong and anyone under 20 isn’t actually growing.

You’re not making many friends here, just saying…. Every one of your posts is either more of this stupid argument or you’re trying to shame others into siding with you.

“It’s you, not I…..” Yeah rubber and glue man, I’m rubber you’re glue.

May be if you actually had some impressive pics to back up your opinion or some medical studies ripped from google scholar, maybe then we’d believe you.

But all you seem to do is spin your wheels telling us what just isn’t true nor does it even make sense, and when we make a valid point you get all butt hurt and lash out.

If these guys under 21 or 22 or 23 whatever, if they want to PE let them PE. It’s none of your business what they do with their cocks anyways.

They can pull their cocks how they want and you can pull yours too.

But trying to tell guys who are as young as 18 that they’re doing something wrong by PEing when they’re already gaining is just asinine and make you sound like a know it all without any real experience from their point of view.


Bpel: 8", Bpeg: 6", Mbeg: 5.75", Meg: 5.5", Aheg: 5.25", Heg: 4.5" - 11/18/11

Bpel: 8", Bpeg: 6", Mbeg: 5.875", Meg: 5.63", Aheg: 5.38", Heg: 4.75" - 5/18/12

Bpel:+1/4", Bpeg:6", Mbeg: 5.875", Meg:+1/16", Aheg: +1/16", Heg: +1/16" - 6/18/12


Last edited by TheGreatDivider : 05-12-2013 at .

Originally Posted by TheGr8Leviathan
Waiting is the real waste of time. You have no way of knowing how much you’d gain between 18 - 21. What if it would be just 0.5”, and with PE 1.25”?? I’ts better to be safe and guaranteed yourself a bigger size by doing PE.

What makes you think you could gain 0.5 length from just jelqing though? Isn’t it better to exhaust all natural gains before starting PE? What if PE actually stunts natural gains?

Could you prove that it doesn’t? Power lifting is said to stunt ones height if you start too young, don’t quote that but I’m sure it’s written somewhere.

Originally Posted by Oneseven
What makes you think you could gain 0.5 length from just jelqing though? Isn’t it better to exhaust all natural gains before starting PE? What if PE actually stunts natural gains?

Could you prove that it doesn’t? Power lifting is said to stunt ones height if you start too young, don’t quote that but I’m sure it’s written somewhere.

Eeer, because I have gained over 0.5” from jelqing and stretching. Yes it would be better if you knew exactly when you stop growing and how much you’ll be getting from natural growth. I dont have any proof if PE stunts growth, but I know that gains with correct and consistant PE are guaranteed. If PE really stunts growth, then maybe I’d be 9.25”x7” through natural growth. That sounds right doesnt it? NOT! Get over the age thing man cause you too can’t prove that PE stunts growth. That being said, its better to ENSURE a bigger size by doing PE than HOPING it will grow naturally (because for all we know natural growth may have stopped by the time you hope for it)


Start: 17 Feb 2012, 8.25bpel x 4.92mseg; bpfsl=??; fl=6.5x4.5

Current: 29 April 2013, 8.875bpel x 5.8mseg; bpfsl=9.25; fl=7x5

Goal: 9NBP x 6.25mseg and the best EQ ever!

Originally Posted by Oneseven
What makes you think you could gain 0.5 length from just jelqing though? Isn’t it better to exhaust all natural gains before starting PE? What if PE actually stunts natural gains?

Could you prove that it doesn’t? Power lifting is said to stunt ones height if you start too young, don’t quote that but I’m sure it’s written somewhere.


Ok, you obviously know nothing about kinesiology. No matter how much you do you can’t stunt your growth power lifting. The only thing that might is malnutrition, and power lifters don’t even give 110% every day or every workout. Half of them don’t even workout more than a couple times a week. So that argument is complete bullshit, and a myth at that. Even a teenager won’t start gaining muscle until puberty, and the only concerns doctors have there is joint damage, not stunting growth. I don’t know what big book of outdated medical practices you’re basing your ides on but you’re beginning to look really foolish repeating yourself and not making any more sense. And stop hounding newbies on other threads while you’re at it. Don’t be a jerk when you just joined TP and are still making a name for yourself.


Bpel: 8", Bpeg: 6", Mbeg: 5.75", Meg: 5.5", Aheg: 5.25", Heg: 4.5" - 11/18/11

Bpel: 8", Bpeg: 6", Mbeg: 5.875", Meg: 5.63", Aheg: 5.38", Heg: 4.75" - 5/18/12

Bpel:+1/4", Bpeg:6", Mbeg: 5.875", Meg:+1/16", Aheg: +1/16", Heg: +1/16" - 6/18/12

I’m not chasing noobs at all, it is you who is chasing .

Also I have made nothing but sense where as you have only made mistakes when you read the posts.

You just made another mistake, I said don’t quote on the powerlifting part and what did you do?

Couldn’t wait could you? Well the fact still stands that jelqing alone has no proof of making your unit longer, so stop saying it does.

Results and votes are very rough and shouldn’t be trusted. Age and EQ are the only thing that really means anything. Most experienced PE ers know this.

Why do none defend it, all but you and one moderator seems to have trouble understanding. I understand that English is not Marienra first language but what is your excuse? Every post you misunderstand, or ate you trying to put words on paper to make me look bad ?

Start making sense

OneSeven,

Just to clear things up. I have not been PEing for long but I am not sure that you are accurate in saying a 100% erection is the accurate measurement. I measure up at 14cm NBPEL, and 16cm BPEL. Are you trying to say that I have potential to increase my erect length by 1-2 inches because currently I have bad EQ. I believe myself to have pretty rock hard unit and even by jelqing it only slightly gets more girth.

So in a sense I would believe that dedicated jelqing and stretching would help increase size. As the only way I could get bigger from EQ is if I forced too much blood into my penis and therefore causing it to explode.

lol

Oneseven,

Every other post you say the same thing “You are wrong, not I”, but countless people have found errors in your logic. Grade school logic too! You just beat the same illogical argument to death until people don’t to debate with you. But you can’t even make enough sense to argue intelligently with, instead of trying to throw it back as “I can’t be wrong, so it must be you!”. You aren’t winning anything here. You’re just pissing off long time members and moderators. Good plan btw!

I’m starting to wonder if the reason you call yourself Oneseven, is because you only say ONE thing that makes sense every SEVEN posts.


Bpel: 8", Bpeg: 6", Mbeg: 5.75", Meg: 5.5", Aheg: 5.25", Heg: 4.5" - 11/18/11

Bpel: 8", Bpeg: 6", Mbeg: 5.875", Meg: 5.63", Aheg: 5.38", Heg: 4.75" - 5/18/12

Bpel:+1/4", Bpeg:6", Mbeg: 5.875", Meg:+1/16", Aheg: +1/16", Heg: +1/16" - 6/18/12

Originally Posted by TheGreatDivider
Oneseven,

Every other post you say the same thing “You are wrong, not I”

I haven’t said anyone is wrong I go out if my way to explain its only an opinion. So please stop trying to stir trouble.

, But countless people have found errors in your logic. Grade school logic too! You just beat the same illogical argument to death until people don’t to debate with you.

This is not what has happened. Countless you say? You mean 2 don’t you? And anyway there are no mistakes with the opinion, it is common sense.

But you can’t even make enough sense to argue intelligently with, instead of trying to throw it back as “I can’t be wrong, so it must be you!”.

I am not arguing, it is you who is who is disagreeing with yourself. Every time I say somthing to you, you dress up what I’m saying to suit yourself and then to make me look bad.

I have a opinion and a very good point that j have provided you with common sense which you seem to be not understanding.

You aren’t winning anything here. You’re just pissing off long time members and moderators. Good plan btw!

Who said there was anything to win, why is everything a fight with you? Why are you so angry?

I’m starting to wonder if the reason you call yourself Oneseven, is because you only say ONE thing that makes sense every SEVEN posts.

Nice.

Why don’t you start bringing something to this discussion instead of insults, you are making yourself look over defensive when I’m being polite and you are being rude.

My point stands that age and EQ dictate whether JELQING not PE as a while is beneficial to gains.

Any gains seen are probably due to better EQ POSSIBLY from jelqing or error of measurement erection quality on the first measurement taken.

Why don’t you read that that part and see if you could discuss it or debate why you think It is wrong or will you do what you usually do and say how much trouble I’m causing when I’m not

Or how I should watch my step or some rubbish that isn’t related to the debate?

Why are you evading the facts? What are you running from, I’m here, I’m not going anywhere.

You aren’t bringing any facts, Oneseven. You actually dislike facts replacing them with your supposistions. You are not backing up your arguments with anything. This is what is driving people mad.

You just can’t see how rude you are can you? You been in this thread and at least two others pissing off moderators like Marinara and seasoned PE’ers who’ve been here longer than you by dumping on their experience and then calling them delusional for telling you how they gained where you couldn’t. Really, keep it up and you’ll find yourself writing threads no one responds to or else banned if you get any worse.

What facts? You haven’t said anything yet that you could support. At first you said we couldn’t gain from PE and it was no better than masturbation. Then you said jelqing was masturbation. You started out saying men under 20 shouldn’t PE. Then you changed that to 21, then 22, then 23 when someone else said natural gains might stop at 23. You just have no idea and are changing the argument to keep arguing. if you present the facts and make your statement in the best way you can, maybe people will take you seriously.

For all we know you could be 15 year old boy from Italy just frustrated with his lack of gains and looking to argue for fun. But seeing as how you have nothing in your profile page, no pics, and nothing to prove you are who you say you are or know anything about PE….. I’m starting to wonder if you’re even old enough to be here. You argue like a spoiled teenager and try to turn everything around on others to make yourself seem right, but all you’ve managed to do is drive of people who could have taught you a thing or too if you weren’t so stubborn and worried about being right all of the time.

You want to keep arguing the way you have, fine I couldn’t give a shit. But you keep disrespecting people on this board left and right and pushing people’s buttons, you’re not going to have anyone to turn to when you do have a problem. What then? You going to go to another PE message board and do the same things?

BTW start your own thread instead highjacking the OPs origional question. I think he asked how long it would take to get 1.8”. I didn’t see anything about him asking for Oneseven’s opinion on natural growth and when the right age to start PE was.


Bpel: 8", Bpeg: 6", Mbeg: 5.75", Meg: 5.5", Aheg: 5.25", Heg: 4.5" - 11/18/11

Bpel: 8", Bpeg: 6", Mbeg: 5.875", Meg: 5.63", Aheg: 5.38", Heg: 4.75" - 5/18/12

Bpel:+1/4", Bpeg:6", Mbeg: 5.875", Meg:+1/16", Aheg: +1/16", Heg: +1/16" - 6/18/12

Well I’m not that pissed off, I had people name calling me ‘shit’ and other kind things on this forum. But this is starting to look a sterile discussion.
Let’s restrain from personal remarks on both parts.

Oneseven, you can have your beliefs. But if you have no arguments to back up them, then once you have expressed your opinion better you go ahead. I don’t want weird or hijacked threads anymore, neither 100 times the same post like mantra ‘it’s just common sense you all are deluded.’. Hope this is clear.


Last edited by marinera : 05-12-2013 at .

I’m making a very polite statement

Results on this forum are not correct and jelqing alone does not add any gains to our penis other than EQ

There is no proof needed, it is common sense . Could you prove that jelqing does add gains alone? Not really you could say people say they have gained buy very few actually provide proof so why do you ask me to provide it?

I have not been rude and the great L is trying to make me look bad, it’s not working though is it?

He claims I’m saying PE does t work and calling people stupid but that’s not right either is it?

He is trying to provoke others I to backing him up because he has been here for longer than I but anyone with common sense who reads the thread properly will see that is not what is happening. I’m giving respect and stating an opinion which is obvious but he won’t let it stand for some reason.

He finds this a personal attack but anyone could see it isn’t.

Jelq alone is only good for EQ and people under 22 who report gains are not finished naturally gaining yet , you don’t need proof for that it is obvious isn’t it ? Then why does he not acknowledge it?

Why keep asking for proof when it is a fact already?

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:53 AM.