Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Will I have problems traveling with iron dragon Tadalafil (cialis)?

12

Will I have problems traveling with iron dragon Tadalafil (cialis)?

Ok, i am traveling to China soon, I want to bring my non prescription tadalafil that I got from Iron Dragon with me, does anyone know if that will cause me any issues with customs? I don’t want to waste it by having it confiscated or even getting in trouble somehow. If anyone that has traveled with that stuff before please let me know if I should be worried or not.


Starting: 6 7/8 EL X 4.8 EG (estimated since I didn't measure)

Current: 8.25 EL X 5.4 EG

Goal: 8.5 X 6.25

Originally Posted by Ich1
Ok, i am traveling to China soon, I want to bring my non prescription tadalafil that I got from Iron Dragon with me, does anyone know if that will cause me any issues with customs? I don’t want to waste it by having it confiscated or even getting in trouble somehow. If anyone that has traveled with that stuff before please let me know if I should be worried or not.

I wouldn’t even try it, especially to China. Something that may get you in trouble at the China customs. Then what will happen from there? i don’t know, it just my 2 cents. Have a good time and take care. Ms tnt and I went there many years ago and it was awesome, back then, they are a very private culture. You must try the food in the villages, it is so good, in my opinion, better that the city restaurants. Check the weather before you go and pack for that. Cameras are sometimes a problem, only that they go though them thoroughly, but no big deal. If you are going to use you cell as a camera, be sure to purchase more memory. Don’t do anything stupid over there. Be aware of your surroundings and keep you money in your front pocket. Find out what major credit cards they take. If you are going to use a card, notify the card institute that you will be using it in China or it will get turned off, because it will look like suspicious activity. How do I know this?

Originally Posted by tntjockey
I wouldn’t even try it, especially to China. Something that may get you in trouble at the China customs. Then what will happen from there? i don’t know, it just my 2 cents. Have a good time and take care. Ms tnt and I went there many years ago and it was awesome, back then, they are a very private culture. You must try the food in the villages, it is so good, in my opinion, better that the city restaurants. Check the weather before you go and pack for that. Cameras are sometimes a problem, only that they go though them thoroughly, but no big deal. If you are going to use you cell as a camera, be sure to purchase more memory. Don’t do anything stupid over there. Be aware of your surroundings and keep you money in your front pocket. Find out what major credit cards they take. If you are going to use a card, notify the card institute that you will be using it in China or it will get turned off, because it will look like suspicious activity. How do I know this?

Tnt the travel ad-visor of Thunder’s Place. :)


Started:BPEL=5.0" x MEG=4.6 .(actually I was between 4.9 and 5 so I went with 5)

Now:BPEL= 6.3 x MEG=4.8 .. :) Final goal = 7.0 BPEL x 5.2 MEG.

Go watch=There are video's on how to do the exercises here!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by alivegeta
Tnt the travel ad-visor of Thunder’s Place. :)

I have a lot of travel experience. Ms tnt and I have traveled the globe, when our 2 sons were younger, they went with us. I have seen poeple get tackled at customs only to be helped up brushed off and sent on their way, only after being searched. People are usually traumatized after an incident like that.

So many generic Cialis and Viagra products come from China, perhaps you can buy them while you are there? I don’t know, just a thought.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Originally Posted by gprent
So many generic Cialis and Viagra products come from China, perhaps you can buy them while you are there? I don’t know, just a thought.

Exactly

Originally Posted by gprent

So many generic Cialis and Viagra products come from China, perhaps you can buy them while you are there? I don’t know, just a thought.

Knowing that, I now wonder if they’re safe?

Originally Posted by Naab
Knowing that, I now wonder if they’re safe?

many members here that buy them off the black market get them from either China or India.

Thanks for the tips tnt, especially the part about contacting my credit card institution, I didn’t think about that, and the last thing I need happening is my cards being canceled while I’m out there. On another note, what about pre-workout products like creatine? I have been trying to reach out to the American consulate and Chinese customs get answer about that but have been getting the run around. People told me that I should be ok, but I don’t want to lose my workout products as they aren’t cheap. Btw, what part of China did you go to? I am going to Shanghai, Bejing, Macau, and maybe Hong Kong. Any recommendations on any good food I should try? I want to try some crazy stuff like chicken feet, seahorse, shark fin, etc. Lol. You only live once so I am going to get daring.

gprent, you are right! I was thinking of doing just that, I just didn’t want to pay for more when I already had some. I guess I will have to look into it. I got some tail lined up and I want to be at my best to enjoy it all. :)


Starting: 6 7/8 EL X 4.8 EG (estimated since I didn't measure)

Current: 8.25 EL X 5.4 EG

Goal: 8.5 X 6.25

Originally Posted by Ich1
Thanks for the tips tnt, especially the part about contacting my credit card institution, I didn’t think about that, and the last thing I need happening is my cards being canceled while I’m out there. On another note, what about pre-workout products like creatine? I have been trying to reach out to the American consulate and Chinese customs get answer about that but have been getting the run around. People told me that I should be ok, but I don’t want to lose my workout products as they aren’t cheap. Btw, what part of China did you go to? I am going to Shanghai, Bejing, Macau, and maybe Hong Kong. Any recommendations on any good food I should try? I want to try some crazy stuff like chicken feet, seahorse, shark fin, etc. Lol. You only live once so I am going to get daring.

You better take several cards if you have more than one as a back up. We went to all 4 of those places, besides, those 4 places are what the travel agents recommend. When In Bejing, we took a hike though this forest and ended up in this village and there was a very small restaurant, but more like someones home. This crazy young china guy that took us there. Check this out, we met this young crazy funny Chinese at a real restaurant, he invited himself at our table and just started talking, He introduced himself as Mike. It was the funniest thing, his English was broken but good enough to understand, He was funny. The next day he had me rent a car. He took me to this place with the ugliest cars ever. Why do you want to spend money on a nice car when it is going to be parked most of the time. It all made sense and the car was cheap. He took us to this flea market and had us buy all this food, from sea food to a bunch of vegetables, fruit and bread and some other things. It was all very inexpensive for so much food, although he argued with the merchants to get us better prices. Anyhow he took us to this village outside of Bejing, but before we got out of the car, he started separating the groceries and putting things in different bags and gave ms tnt and I a bag each and he took one, mind you, we had so much food in the trunk of the car.. like I said we went through a forest climbing a hill, it took about 45 minutes. He took us to this very small, what I would call someones home, place to eat, I told him my wife was allergic to sea food and he thanked me for telling him. He ordered for all of us, him included. The food was phenomenal. I asked him what it was and he said whatever they had on hand. When it was time to pay, he asked us to pullout the bags. Oh my gosh, the owners were delighted, that the old man that owned the place broke out a bottle of drink and sat with us and Mike translated for him. He said that money did no good where they lived. We were off to our car and I really struggled to get to the car, I was wasted, by the way, my 2 sons were with us He took us to other places that week where we paid with groceries. It was a lot of fun.

One night he had a girl come over and stay with our sons and he took ms tnt out to what he called a club, we here would call it a dive. We had sooo much fun . When we got back to the place we were staying, the girl was teaching our sons how to fold paper to make animals. That was just Bejing. Mike took us to all the sites we visited.

Any how, he stayed with us through out the whole trip and that was a month and a week, well the week was really flight time. At the end I asked what we owed him. All he wanted was a suit, shoes, socks underwear and some jeans and shirts. I offered to double what he picked out but he refused. Ms tnt bought him some tennis shoes and he was so happy. he told us that it was like a vacation to him as well, besides, he ate for free.

We turned in the car, and he even got us a deal on that. The day we were to leave, he ordered a cab for us and he went with us to leave us off at the airport, He cried. We kept in touch for about 6 months but he stopped writing back. We couldn’t have had it any better.

Ich1, I don’t know how long you are going for, but when are you going to have time to workout, take a break and enjoy yourself, after all it is China. Mike had us up very early in the morning to shower and what not, we went out for breakfast and back to our place late. Everyday it was like that, except one day where I asked him for the day off to rest.

Oh I forgot the great wall of china, it is really cool but in my opinion over rated, the structure is awesome. Also, if you can witness a religious ceremony i villages deep in the forest, do so, you will not regret it. This story can go on for a long time.


Last edited by tntjockey : 03-02-2015 at .

Originally Posted by tntjockey
You better take several cards if you have more than one as a back up. We went to all 4 of those places, besides, those 4 places are what the travel agents recommend. When In Bejing, we took a hike though this forest and ended up in this village and there was a very small restaurant, but more like someones home. This crazy young china guy that took us there. Check this out, we met this young crazy funny Chinese at a real restaurant, he invited himself at our table and just started talking, He introduced himself as Mike. It was the funniest thing, his English was broken but good enough to understand, He was funny. The next day he had me rent a car. He took me to this place with the ugliest cars ever. Why do you want to spend money on a nice car when it is going to be parked most of the time. It all made sense and the car was cheap. He took us to this flea market and had us buy all this food, from sea food to a bunch of vegetables, fruit and bread and some other things. It was all very inexpensive for so much food, although he argued with the merchants to get us better prices. Anyhow he took us to this village outside of Bejing, but before we got out of the car, he started separating the groceries and putting things in different bags and gave ms tnt and I a bag each and he took one, mind you, we had so much food in the trunk of the car.. like I said we went through a forest climbing a hill, it took about 45 minutes. He took us to this very small, what I would call someones home, place to eat, I told him my wife was allergic to sea food and he thanked me for telling him. He ordered for all of us, him included. The food was phenomenal. I asked him what it was and he said whatever they had on hand. When it was time to pay, he asked us to pullout the bags. Oh my gosh, the owners were delighted, that the old man that owned the place broke out a bottle of drink and sat with us and Mike translated for him. He said that money did no good where they lived. We were off to our car and I really struggled to get to the car, I was wasted, by the way, my 2 sons were with us He took us to other places that week where we paid with groceries. It was a lot of fun.

One night he had a girl come over and stay with our sons and he took ms tnt out to what he called a club, we here would call it a dive. We had sooo much fun . When we got back to the place we were staying, the girl was teaching our sons how to fold paper to make animals. That was just Bejing. Mike took us to all the sites we visited.

Any how, he stayed with us through out the whole trip and that was a month and a week, well the week was really flight time. At the end I asked what we owed him. All he wanted was a suit, shoes, socks underwear and some jeans and shirts. I offered to double what he picked out but he refused. Ms tnt bought him some tennis shoes and he was so happy. he told us that it was like a vacation to him as well, besides, he ate for free.

We turned in the car, and he even got us a deal on that. The day we were to leave, he ordered a cab for us and he went with us to leave us off at the airport, He cried. We kept in touch for about 6 months but he stopped writing back. We couldn’t have had it any better.

Ich1, I don’t know how long you are going for, but when are you going to have time to workout, take a break and enjoy yourself, after all it is China. Mike had us up very early in the morning to shower and what not, we went out for breakfast and back to our place late. Everyday it was like that, except one day where I asked him for the day off to rest.

Oh I forgot the great wall of china, it is really cool but in my opinion over rated, the structure is awesome. Also, if you can witness a religious ceremony i villages deep in the forest, do so, you will not regret it. This story can go on for a long time.

Man that sounds like you had an awesome experience. You must have had an interesting time driving around out there, especially Bejing where its suppose to have the worst traffic in the world. Im going there as part of a study abroad group, I am going to be studying mandarin, and I will be out there for a month. I heard they have a gym on the dorms so I figured I would work out before class and then go have my fun enjoying the town for the rest of the day. I am also going to be doing Tai chi as well. You said you went to Macau too? How was that? That might be where I am looking forward to most, next to Shanghai. Did you at any point feel any concern for your safety at all while out there? Is it better to use cash to pay for things out there or are credit cards my best bet? Anything I should be careful about as a foreigner out there?


Starting: 6 7/8 EL X 4.8 EG (estimated since I didn't measure)

Current: 8.25 EL X 5.4 EG

Goal: 8.5 X 6.25

Originally Posted by Ich1
Man that sounds like you had an awesome experience. You must have had an interesting time driving around out there, especially Bejing where its suppose to have the worst traffic in the world. Im going there as part of a study abroad group, I am going to be studying mandarin, and I will be out there for a month. I heard they have a gym on the dorms so I figured I would work out before class and then go have my fun enjoying the town for the rest of the day. I am also going to be doing Tai chi as well. You said you went to Macau too? How was that? That might be where I am looking forward to most, next to Shanghai. Did you at any point feel any concern for your safety at all while out there? Is it better to use cash to pay for things out there or are credit cards my best bet? Anything I should be careful about as a foreigner out there?

Well when we first arrived, ms tnt and I were a bit nervous about safety, we had our 2 sons with us, but we figured if we kept to the schedule that the travel agent put us on we would be fine. Being from the U.S. we were not the only Americans there, there were many to include English and what not, it it was the second day there when we met Mike, and from there the schedule that the travel agent set up for us ended in the trash.

I did not do any driving at all. Our new found friend did all the driving, and he wasn’t driving so either, but what was nice was he showed us a lot of old places that was not on the schedule, some times we past through them or stopped to eat in those very small communities. The food was wonderful in those places, pretty much like home cooking. Actually, the Macau was not in Shanghai, but on the outskirts, and that was something that I will never forget, whatever you do, do not pull out a camera during the ceremony. I do not know about now, but back then it was not permitted.

We were scheduled to do Tai chi, but we never made it. Tai chi is a type of formal yoga isn’t it? As far as doing workouts before class, why don’t you get some good breakfast and walk around and see and experience as much as you can before your class, after all, you are in China. Try to sneak a quick watered down work out before bed when the sun is down.

We did take cash to be able to leave tips at restaurants, but you will have to convert that. Also, find out what the strength of the dollar to the Yuan before you go. When we went the dollar was just below the Renminbi, so it worked out for us. The U.S. dollar in China is referred to as the Meiyuan, just so you know, and I believe you can actually spend U.S. cash there now, but not sure. We used our credit cards mostly when we were not paying with groceries. I feel that credit cards are safer since if you feel over drawn on a purchase, you may be able to dispute it. When we paid with credit card, this guy Mike was right behind the cashier making sure that the price was not changed.

I posted about the driving in my first paragragh. Mike had us up very early in the morning to shit, shower and for me to shave. we had break fast and we were gone for a huge part of the day, we traveled hundreds of miles so it seemed. Ms tnt I and I would trade the front seat so one of us can get a bit of sleep in the back seat. at time one of our boys would sit up front so we both could get a bit of sleep, but all time while in the car, Mike never stopped talking, if he wasn’t teasing us for being sleepy or just pointing thing that we should either take a picture of. He also included our boy in a lot. He made special trips to places just for our boys. He had us sit on a bench to rest while he took the boys around. the people are very respectful there and you must show respect in return.

We were at an old village community. There were cars driving around, but it was rather poor. Mike took the boys to a park so they could get their recreation in. Ms tnt and I sat on a bench resting to the point of almost falling asleep when this really old man asked if he could sit on the bench with us. Sure he could, the bench was about 7 foot long. He sat there with his arms crossed over his chest with a huge smile on his face. He then asked if we were American or Spanish. to our surprise he spoke english, it was a bit broken but it was very good. We talked for a while and when Mike brought the kids to us, he invited us to his house

I have start a new post since I hit something and I am now on edit.

Like I posted, he invited us to his house, Mike had a concern look on his face, but the old man assured him that everything would be okay. The man had a beautiful house full of tropical plants. I would say the house was about 2000 spare feet. His wife was Irish and dressed just like the women in the community. We sat and talked and they were nice people. Her name was Kelly and what she did was volunteer in the community, she swept the side walks and she would clean the windows for all the merchants. The old man whom was about 20 years older than her told us his job was to walk around and talk to people. When people in the community found out they had guest at their house, their door kept on knocking with women bring food to feed us. There was so much food. They asked us to spend the night, but we had to get back on the road. The reason for this part of the story is that food was never a problem for us and in most cases, almost free. Haha! what an experience. The old man and Kelly did say to Mike when he was finished touring us that they wanted him to visit them so they could sit and talk with him. I hope something came out of that.

The reason for a lot of my story is for you to put the workout aside or not to be so concerned with it and to get out an experience life in China. As mentioned, sneak in a quick work out before bedtime.

Yes you are probably right that that is exactly what’s going to happen when I get out there. I will probably forget all about working out because I am too tired and or busy exploring all around like you did. I’m only going to be there a month and may not ever get the chance to go again so I will make the most of it.


Starting: 6 7/8 EL X 4.8 EG (estimated since I didn't measure)

Current: 8.25 EL X 5.4 EG

Goal: 8.5 X 6.25

Originally Posted by Ich1
Yes you are probably right that that is exactly what’s going to happen when I get out there. I will probably forget all about working out because I am too tired and or busy exploring all around like you did. I’m only going to be there a month and may not ever get the chance to go again so I will make the most of it.

There you go. Have fun and be careful. Post to this thread when you return of your experience.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Cialis not working well. What does this mean?alex553Male Supplements2102-10-2010 07:52 PM
Update: cialiswebslaveMale Supplements2907-25-2008 01:21 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:45 AM.