Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

What type of doctor to visit?

What type of doctor to visit?

If I wanted a prescription for viagra do I need to see a urologist or a general practitioner?

Either will do. If you are concerned about some particular aspect of your pumbing, though, see a urologist. You’ll probably get a little more atttention to all your sexual plumbing.

If you are at an age when PSA tests are indicated, do get one and have your prostate checked out while you are at it.



Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Type 1 Diabetes is an auto-immune problem?twatteaserMen's Sexual Health005-16-2005 12:15 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:57 PM.