Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

WAG: Semen color as an assesment of zinc status ?

WAG: Semen color as an assesment of zinc status ?

Everytime I take zinc for several days in a 50 mg dose/day I noticed my semen turning creamy-white, then after if I discontinue , it becomes more watery.

Have you guys noticed the same after taking zinc ? Can this “trick” be used as an indicator of zinc status ? Please do tell if you only took zinc to experience this.

Thanks.


Starting stats: 6.4" / 5.6" Current Stats: 7.4" / 5.8" Short term goal: 7" / 6" Long term goal: 8" / 6.5"

I haven’t noticed this… but then again I haven’t been looking. I will now though.

I’ve gone high end on zinc. 100mg sometimes 150mg. In a day. I never seemed to get increased loads or color change. Now I do get a bit increase with calcium and also whiter. I notice this as well when I use a pancake mix bought at Sams. It has added calcium in it. Not all the calcium supplements I have used in the past have done this.

I currently do not take any supplement but HGW. It does nothing for my ejaculate either. Same goes for Arginine for me.

I notice when I use aspirin or Advil, I have a slight volume increase.

Originally Posted by panthers
I’ve gone high end on zinc. 100mg sometimes 150mg. In a day. I never seemed to get increased loads or color change. Now I do get a bit increase with calcium and also whiter. I notice this as well when I use a pancake mix bought at Sams. It has added calcium in it. Not all the calcium supplements I have used in the past have done this.

I currently do not take any supplement but HGW. It does nothing for my ejaculate either. Same goes for Arginine for me.

I notice when I use aspirin or Advil, I have a slight volume increase.

The thoughts on this used to be under 100 mg/day will boost your immunity, over 100 mg/ day can suppress it. It seems you are not going over by much, but keep that in mind.

Originally Posted by panthers
I’ve gone high end on zinc. 100mg sometimes 150mg. In a day. I never seemed to get increased loads or color change. Now I do get a bit increase with calcium and also whiter. I notice this as well when I use a pancake mix bought at Sams. It has added calcium in it. Not all the calcium supplements I have used in the past have done this.

I currently do not take any supplement but HGW. It does nothing for my ejaculate either. Same goes for Arginine for me.

I notice when I use aspirin or Advil, I have a slight volume increase.

That’s interesting.

Regarding volume, I always notice an increase when I take lecithin, but the color of the semen change when I take zinc. Didn’t try with calcium ,though.


Starting stats: 6.4" / 5.6" Current Stats: 7.4" / 5.8" Short term goal: 7" / 6" Long term goal: 8" / 6.5"

Originally Posted by sparkyx
The thoughts on this used to be under 100 mg/day will boost your immunity, over 100 mg/ day can suppress it. It seems you are not going over by much, but keep that in mind.

Exactly sparkyx! I remember reading that once. I also read that if you take too much zinc, for too long, it could also calcify the heart. Of course zinc is great for testosterone increase but too much does more harm than good.

Here’s a linky:

http://www.livestrong.com/article/3…t-side-effects/

I am currently taking 20mg elemental zinc a day (2 ZMA caps), and I have experienced bigger loads, but my consistency with color and thickness is seemingly random regardless.

If you take high doses of zinc, you should also supplement copper as the zinc will deplete your body’s copper levels.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Originally Posted by sparkyx
Gprent, you have to be careful with copper, as we get a lot of copper in our water if we have copper pipes in our homes.

I agree, though I don’t know in US, but here much of the water consumed is by drinking bottled water, which I think is spring water, so in this case it would be advisable to balance the zinc with copper.


Starting stats: 6.4" / 5.6" Current Stats: 7.4" / 5.8" Short term goal: 7" / 6" Long term goal: 8" / 6.5"

Originally Posted by alin
Have you guys noticed the same after taking zinc ? Can this “trick” be used as an indicator of zinc status ? Please do tell if you only took zinc to experience this.
Thanks.

Yes, definitely. When I take zinc, my semen become vivid white, compared to the slightly yellowish when I’m not on anything. This is why I keep with the supplements - I didn’t like the yellowish.


I'm a disciple of science.

Is it pure 50mg zing or zinc citrate? Zinc citrate and other mixtures have only 15mg zinc.

Originally Posted by scienceguy106
Yes, definitely. When I take zinc, my semen become vivid white, compared to the slightly yellowish when I’m not on anything. This is why I keep with the supplements - I didn’t like the yellowish.

Glad, I’m not the only one. :)

Can you also make a link between the whiteness of the semen and the intensity of the EQ/orgasm ?


Starting stats: 6.4" / 5.6" Current Stats: 7.4" / 5.8" Short term goal: 7" / 6" Long term goal: 8" / 6.5"

Originally Posted by mikujamanni
Is it pure 50mg zing or zinc citrate? Zinc citrate and other mixtures have only 15mg zinc.

I think we’re talking about elemental zinc when we say 50 mg. There are some companies which list the dosage of the zinc gluconate/citrate/etc and then you have to figure out how much elemental zinc is in them , but from what I’ve seen the majority of the supplement makers list elemental zinc, at least the ones I’ve tested.


Starting stats: 6.4" / 5.6" Current Stats: 7.4" / 5.8" Short term goal: 7" / 6" Long term goal: 8" / 6.5"

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Put some ZINC in your lifeoldman77Men's Sexual Health1806-11-2010 07:13 PM
Improve the taste of your semenWillB7Male Supplements2012-28-2006 03:09 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:39 AM.