Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Viagra for 1 minute man problems

12

Viagra for 1 minute man problems

What do you think ? Will it work for staying longer

I don’t think it will help you last longer but it should help your refractory period.


Gut Scramblin' goodness.

It may even make it worse. If you are harder you will rub with more pressure on the inside of the person and the added friction may make it worse.

This was asked before and a lot of guys thought it did desensitize them a bit and did make them last longer.

Really? I find the exact opposite of that?

I’ve noticed that I last a little bit longer when I take viagra.

There’s a connection between weak erections and premature ejaculation. I’d say if you usually come really fast, it’s probably going to work.

Hmmm, this might get interesting. I hope some fellas with premature ejaculation problems research this and report back.


Gut Scramblin' goodness.

Originally Posted by Likeness79
There’s a connection between weak erections and premature ejaculation. I’d say if you usually come really fast, it’s probably going to work.

In the other thread discussing this I suggested that perhaps because you no longer have a fear of keeping it up when using C or V, you don’t feel as rushed to get the deed done and therefore you last longer.

Originally Posted by gprent
In the other thread discussing this I suggested that perhaps because you no longer have a fear of keeping it up when using C or V, you don’t feel as rushed to get the deed done and therefore you last longer.

In my case, I’ve always used C or V and it doesn’t make any difference at all.

I had premature ejaculation for a bit that was brought on due to hardness issues, I had to kegel during sex just to make it harder, and it would lead to me coming really fast. With V, its just one less thing to worry about, and I can focus on breathing technique and control.

If you want to last longer, try a cock ring. Mine keeps me going for hours, and I usually have to take it off in order to blow.

The thing that scares me a little is that I think too many guys will become psychologically dependent on drugs. If you think you need V to last longer or to get it up, your basically fucked if you forget to bring some with you because your anxiety level will shoot through the roof.


Gut Scramblin' goodness.

GS,

You worry too much. :)

Originally Posted by RandomGiant

I’ve noticed that I last a little bit longer when I take viagra.

I agree. I have read many people report the same. It isn’t a huge difference, and seems to be more true of V than C for me.

I don’t think it is psychological.


Horny Bastard

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:34 AM.