Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Uncircumcised is better for both partners

Quote
I am going to put braces on my kids teeth too. It will be unnatural. It will even be painful for a couple of years. It will change his/her mouth forever.

You might not have to if they happen to have good teeth :)

So, because it’s “normal” to chop a signifigant portion of someone else’s penis off because you want to, there’s nothing wrong with doing it until it becomes abnormal? I don’t believe I’ve posted anything bogus or senseless, while other people are comparing circumcision to hair style?

Originally Posted by fieldmouse
I was clearly talking about it being natural vs unnatural, but you want to twist my words to fit your argument. I’ll tell you what, the circle of people around me would find not being circumcised weird. Now when it becomes common in the US to be uncut like the rest of the world, your point of it not being necessary will have some substance. Do you not understand there are people in society that like the look? Like shaved or trimmed pubic hair on a woman? Its a personal/social driven preference. So why the soap box? To annoy us that dont share your views? Or are you just a good Samaritan like you said, and trying to inform those not in the medical know like you? Funny, all I see is senseless arguments and a whole lot of bogus facts.

Originally Posted by johngreen38
I am uncut. I know I was made fun of a little in high school always calling me “ant eater”. I didn’t care, I looked longer flaccid in the shower then anyone else :) , even though I am not HUGE (7.5” when hard), someone wants called me “horse”. :) I found that funny.

Good thing you had a good sense of humor about it. :) I on the other hand, was sensitive to it. :(


All information here is from my cow Bessy. The opinions and posts are hers and not mine. I just do the typing for her because we all know cows cant type. Fieldmouse :iws:

Originally Posted by MDC
chop a signifigant portion of someone else’s penis off

OK, now you are getting carried away. Its far from a significant. If someone where to chop of the glans, then you would have a valid statement. People comparing circumcision to hair styles is only showing its a preference in looks. I dont know why thats so hard to see.?.?


All information here is from my cow Bessy. The opinions and posts are hers and not mine. I just do the typing for her because we all know cows cant type. Fieldmouse :iws:

When a person is an adult, they can choose their own hairstyle even if they didn’t like how their parents cut their hair when they were a child. This is easy to understand. When a person is an adult, they should be able to choose their own penis style. Why is this so hard to understand?

I’ve been involved in this issue for seven years, and the defenders of infant circumcision have very different tactics than those defending the infants.

In a debate, defending the indefensible is a lot more difficult than defending the defenseless.

OK, this will go on forever. You win.


All information here is from my cow Bessy. The opinions and posts are hers and not mine. I just do the typing for her because we all know cows cant type. Fieldmouse :iws:

SORRY I’m off topic but, DAMN Fieldmouse who is that woman in your avatar?

Originally Posted by needgirtha
SORRY I’m off topic but, DAMN Fieldmouse who is that woman in your avatar?

go check out vidasworld.com

:) Vida Guerra. I think she has the best ass ever. She has a website, but I cant remember the name.


All information here is from my cow Bessy. The opinions and posts are hers and not mine. I just do the typing for her because we all know cows cant type. Fieldmouse :iws:

Originally Posted by MDC
go check out vidasworld.com

There you go. :)


All information here is from my cow Bessy. The opinions and posts are hers and not mine. I just do the typing for her because we all know cows cant type. Fieldmouse :iws:

Thanks

Originally Posted by johngreen38
I asked my mom one time why I was uncircumsized and she said something like when I was born, they said I had a “cord D penis” or something of that nature and that if I was to be cut, my erections in the future would be painful because the skin would be too tight.

Ah, that explains your curve. Chordee.

Originally Posted by Ramrod
I am going to put braces on my kids teeth too. It will be unnatural. It will even be painful for a couple of years. It will change his/her mouth forever.

I’ll do it because it is right, and the kid will be better off for it. But most importantly, I’ll do it because I am the boss and what I say goes.

You bastard! imposing your will on your children with thier best interest in mind!

I really wish I hadn’t been put in braces when I was still developing. I would have prefered having had my jaw broken twice and then wired shut for months as an adult. (That’s what I would have had to have done) and also I’m pissed I didn’t get to sign off on all the vaccinations I got. I mean come on who get’s polio anymore.

Everyone is entitled to my own opinion.

can’t we all just get along?

FM- the reason my jokes are obvious is because you are cut. If you were still uncut you would just stare at them blankly.

Thanks for reminding me of the unsightly scar on my upper arm from my childhood vaccination, Stubs.

Now I’ll be forever reminded of this grotesque disfigurement on my beautiful arm.

Those damn parents of mine. Didn’t they know I would be traumatized every time I saw that ugly round scar? (In my case, every five or ten years) But nevertheless, it’s awful.

Ahh, the pain. (Until I forget about it in about 5 minutes)


Yeeeeeeeeeaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgh! ~Howard Dean Illustrations & Diagrams PE -- What's it all about? Read this.

Originally Posted by Ramrod
Those damn parents of mine. Didn’t they know I would be traumatized every time I saw that ugly round scar?

So you aren’t from Dickhackistan? aka the USA?

well in that case you shouldn’t mutilate your kids like that.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:25 AM.