Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Uncircumcised is better for both partners

MDC..

In referencing my choice to have my kids cut is suggesting the GOVERNMENT should tell us how to raise our kids. And we all know that government is NOT good at anything. Please dont presume to suggest how I raise my children and please dont suggest the government should do it.

I think that if a group of people in a society (not a government) feel that their society is better served by circ then they should do it without repercussions by do-gooders who need to find personal satisfaction in changing others to their way of thinking.

As to me being cut. I think people DO care.. They say I am not ‘natural’ and that I should have it restored and crap like that..

I noticed you ignored my statement. IS PE NATURAL?

More on that: Are anti-biotics natural? is a caesarian section natural? How about vision correction? How about breast augmentation? I dont hear you complaining about any of those?


Masters of the art of life draw no sharp distinction between work and play. Their labor and leisure, their mind and body, their education and recreation... They hardly know which is which. To them, they always seem to be doing both.

elective genital surgery = raising kids?

I did answer you question/statement(?), when I said that I’m not doing surgery on myself when I PE. I think PE is not much different than masturbation, and I do believe it’s natural. Not going to argue this point, since it’s not important and has no relevance.

Well, in rethinking my post I did not want to come off as too harsh. But I think that PE is hardly ‘natural’. Hanging weights off of your penis is NOT natural lol… And neither is jelqing… especially since the goal of PE is NOT an orgasm but a larger penis.


Masters of the art of life draw no sharp distinction between work and play. Their labor and leisure, their mind and body, their education and recreation... They hardly know which is which. To them, they always seem to be doing both.

I understand what Talons is saying about natural, and I agree. You cant call PE natural just because it uses no drugs or surgery. PE at a minimum requires jelqing which is far from natural. If PE were natural, it would require no effort.


All information here is from my cow Bessy. The opinions and posts are hers and not mine. I just do the typing for her because we all know cows cant type. Fieldmouse :iws:

MDC, why do you continue to argue a case that you know won’t make the people who disagree reconsider their decisions? I personally don’t think circumcising babies is a fair thing to do and I would like to see a law be passed to stop all circumcisions that aren’t decided by the owner of the penis, at an old enough age to understand the ramifications of the decision. However, these are my personal views and I, unlike you, am not trying to argue the case to people who have different views. I respect their views so long as they adhere to the law as it stands. I would like to see that law changed, as I have said. But until that time, it is important to respect peoples decisions to circumcise their children. It is even more important to not try forcing your own views onto people that clearly disagree. Not only will it not achieve anything, other than causing an argument, but you will become nothing more than a preacher who tries to supress other people’s lawfull expressions and freedoms.

Your views are valid in my opinion, but you will be giving yourself and others nothing but angst by continuing to preach to those who have different beliefs to yours. I am just trying to help. All of this arguing is doing nobody any good. Accept that you cannot change peoples minds and live with your beliefs as they best serve you and your family alone. Goodluck.


There is one thing stronger than all the armies in the world: and that is an idea whose time has come.

aero, Congratualtions to you and your foreskin. May you have many happy years together.

Originally Posted by TheTalonStallion
Circ or not? Who the hell cares.. just mind you own damn business… LOL

LOL indeed.


Yeeeeeeeeeaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgh! ~Howard Dean Illustrations & Diagrams PE -- What's it all about? Read this.

Originally Posted by fieldmouse
I understand what Talons is saying about natural, and I agree. You cant call PE natural just because it uses no drugs or surgery. PE at a minimum requires jelqing which is far from natural. If PE were natural, it would require no effort.

Nobody’s accusing anyone of doing PE on someone else’s penis.

Originally Posted by Gottagrow
MDC, why do you continue to argue a case that you know won’t make the people who disagree reconsider their decisions?

Not everyone reading this is as set in their ways as others. Nothing will change if nothing is done to change minds.

Originally Posted by MDC
Nobody’s accusing anyone of doing PE on someone else’s penis.

I was clearly talking about it being natural vs unnatural, but you want to twist my words to fit your argument. I’ll tell you what, the circle of people around me would find not being circumcised weird. Now when it becomes common in the US to be uncut like the rest of the world, your point of it not being necessary will have some substance. Do you not understand there are people in society that like the look? Like shaved or trimmed pubic hair on a woman? Its a personal/social driven preference. So why the soap box? To annoy us that dont share your views? Or are you just a good Samaritan like you said, and trying to inform those not in the medical know like you? Funny, all I see is senseless arguments and a whole lot of bogus facts.


All information here is from my cow Bessy. The opinions and posts are hers and not mine. I just do the typing for her because we all know cows cant type. Fieldmouse :iws:

I am going to put braces on my kids teeth too. It will be unnatural. It will even be painful for a couple of years. It will change his/her mouth forever.

I’ll do it because it is right, and the kid will be better off for it. But most importantly, I’ll do it because I am the boss and what I say goes.


Yeeeeeeeeeaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgh! ~Howard Dean Illustrations & Diagrams PE -- What's it all about? Read this.

Originally Posted by fieldmouse
Funny, all I see is senseless arguments and a whole lot of bogus facts.

From both sides.

Originally Posted by westla90069
From both sides.

Yes, that the truth if I ever heard it. :)


All information here is from my cow Bessy. The opinions and posts are hers and not mine. I just do the typing for her because we all know cows cant type. Fieldmouse :iws:

I am uncut. I know I was made fun of a little in high school always calling me “ant eater”. I didn’t care, I looked longer flaccid in the shower then anyone else :) , even though I am not HUGE (7.5” when hard), someone wants called me “horse”. :) I found that funny.

But anyways, if I have a son, I probably won’t have a circumcision done simply because I look at it as us coming into this world a certain way.

That would be like if all babies when coming into this world, got their ear lobes cut off simply because they don’t really do anything on the human body beside hold a piercing. Shrugs.

In the past, weren’t most circumcisions done because they felt the skin was pretty much useless?

I asked my mom one time why I was uncircumsized and she said something like when I was born, they said I had a “cord D penis” or something of that nature and that if I was to be cut, my erections in the future would be painful because the skin would be too tight.

I don’t know that was a long time ago.

Anyways, I like being an anteater, it’s nice to not use gel to jack off :)

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:50 PM.