Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

The Iodine Testicle Painting Protocol!

Originally Posted by sparkyx
Get a small spray bottle and dilute it by half with water. Spray the area and let it air dry.

I had the exact same experience with my sac skin peeling! I diluted it by about 1/3 with a combination of water and alcohol, had a little burning but no skin peeling. I did however take the precaution of skipping a day and just apply it every other day. If that works out fine, I will go to daily for a week or so.

I’m wondering if the alcohol base is what cause the skin to be irritated or is it the iodine itself? Maybe it should be diluted with only water.
One thing is for sure that is I wont be trying this again for a while. I’m going to wait for the skin to heal because it really took some damage.

Is this really going to make a big difference?
How long will it take before I see results?


My current dimensions: flaccid: 8" x 6.5" erect: 9.5" x 7.125" glans: soft length:1.825" soft diameter 1.65" firm length:2.286" firm diameter:1.90"

Goal: flaccid: 9" x 7" (.1" length .5" girth) erect: 10" x 8" ( .5" length 1" girth) glans: soft length: 2.25" soft diameter: 2" firm length: 2.5" firm diameter: 2.25"

Ultimate goal: flaccid: 10" x 8" erect: 11.5" x 9.75" glans: soft length: 2.5" soft diameter: 2.25" firm length: 4" firm diameter: 3" In other words: A big, fat elephant cock!

Originally Posted by 7inchesSoft
One thing is for sure that is I wont be trying this again for a while. I’m going to wait for the skin to heal because it really took some damage.

Don’t put Iodine on unbroken skin or it will inhibit it from healing, it breaks down scar tissue and stops it from forming.

Perhaps next time use a milder Solution on sensitive skin, maybe Betadine Scrub.


A well tailored suit is to women what lingerie is to men.

A well PE'd Penis gives girls the "Wow Eyes"

I :surf: therefore I am

Originally Posted by 7inchesSoft
I’m wondering if the alcohol base is what cause the skin to be irritated or is it the iodine itself?

Basically, Iodine solution is a weak bleach! So diluting it a bit is a good idea :)


I'm fed up of having a signature!

Originally Posted by marky777
Basically, Iodine solution is a weak bleach!

Probably a little simple, Iodine and Chlorine are both halogens, as apposed to what most people know to be bleach which is Sodium Hypochlorite (NaClO).


A well tailored suit is to women what lingerie is to men.

A well PE'd Penis gives girls the "Wow Eyes"

I :surf: therefore I am

Originally Posted by Behemoth

Probably a little simple, Iodine and Chlorine are both halogens, as apposed to what most people know to be bleach which is Sodium Hypochlorite (NaClO).

Yes.


I'm fed up of having a signature!

Originally Posted by Behemoth
Don’t put Iodine on unbroken skin or it will inhibit it from healing, it breaks down scar tissue and stops it from forming.

Perhaps next time use a milder Solution on sensitive skin, maybe Betadine Scrub.

I’m confused. Do you mean don’t put it on broken skin or only put it on broken skin?


My current dimensions: flaccid: 8" x 6.5" erect: 9.5" x 7.125" glans: soft length:1.825" soft diameter 1.65" firm length:2.286" firm diameter:1.90"

Goal: flaccid: 9" x 7" (.1" length .5" girth) erect: 10" x 8" ( .5" length 1" girth) glans: soft length: 2.25" soft diameter: 2" firm length: 2.5" firm diameter: 2.25"

Ultimate goal: flaccid: 10" x 8" erect: 11.5" x 9.75" glans: soft length: 2.5" soft diameter: 2.25" firm length: 4" firm diameter: 3" In other words: A big, fat elephant cock!

Wow, wildly diverging thread. So why not add:

Quite a few years ago, having a physical exam, I asked the doc about a raised brown bit on the shaft of my penis. He said it was basically a wart; nothing to worry about. Then I read something about iodine eliminating warts, and started applying it. To my surprise, the skin surrounding the “wart” peeled off. My applications have been sporadic; after a couple months the “wart” is still apparent though it appears more as a discoloration than a raised feature.

Just throwing this out there…any ideas?

Originally Posted by Tom Hubbard
Wow, wildly diverging thread. So why not add:

Quite a few years ago, having a physical exam, I asked the doc about a raised brown bit on the shaft of my penis. He said it was basically a wart; nothing to worry about. Then I read something about iodine eliminating warts, and started applying it. To my surprise, the skin surrounding the “wart” peeled off. My applications have been sporadic; after a couple months the “wart” is still apparent though it appears more as a discoloration than a raised feature.

Just throwing this out there…any ideas?

If it was just a wart, why did he not freeze-burn it off with liquid nitrogen? No offense but your doctor sounds to me like a f#%king idiot to me!.
…for similar reasons, I don’t have a doctor.


My current dimensions: flaccid: 8" x 6.5" erect: 9.5" x 7.125" glans: soft length:1.825" soft diameter 1.65" firm length:2.286" firm diameter:1.90"

Goal: flaccid: 9" x 7" (.1" length .5" girth) erect: 10" x 8" ( .5" length 1" girth) glans: soft length: 2.25" soft diameter: 2" firm length: 2.5" firm diameter: 2.25"

Ultimate goal: flaccid: 10" x 8" erect: 11.5" x 9.75" glans: soft length: 2.5" soft diameter: 2.25" firm length: 4" firm diameter: 3" In other words: A big, fat elephant cock!

Originally Posted by 7inchesSoft
If it was just a wart, why did he not freeze-burn it off with liquid nitrogen? No offense but your doctor sounds to me like a f#%king idiot to me!.
…for similar reasons, I don’t have a doctor.

The skin on a penis is different from the skin elsewhere on the human body *(like the lips/nipples) and I don’t think “freeze-burn” would be a good idea.

You really should see a doctor for your condition. They actually go to school and the vast majority are not “f#%king idiot”s.


I have achieved my short term goals 7 x 6++ 17.78cm bpelx 15.2cm mseg 17.1cm beg...

long term goal 8 x current girth

Originally Posted by Tom Hubbard

Just throwing this out there…any ideas?

Yes thanks I do. :)


A well tailored suit is to women what lingerie is to men.

A well PE'd Penis gives girls the "Wow Eyes"

I :surf: therefore I am

After some trial I left, I don’t want to mummify my balls!

Originally Posted by Quajiro

The skin on a penis is different from the skin elsewhere on the human body *(like the lips/nipples) and I don’t think “freeze-burn” would be a good idea.

Better than having a wart on my dick!!!

Originally Posted by Quajiro

You really should see a doctor for your condition. They actually go to school and the vast majority are not “f#%king idiot”s.

I know it, but my ex-doctor was!

I need to find a new doctor. A good female doctor because I’m very homophobic (not that there’s anything wrong with that!)


My current dimensions: flaccid: 8" x 6.5" erect: 9.5" x 7.125" glans: soft length:1.825" soft diameter 1.65" firm length:2.286" firm diameter:1.90"

Goal: flaccid: 9" x 7" (.1" length .5" girth) erect: 10" x 8" ( .5" length 1" girth) glans: soft length: 2.25" soft diameter: 2" firm length: 2.5" firm diameter: 2.25"

Ultimate goal: flaccid: 10" x 8" erect: 11.5" x 9.75" glans: soft length: 2.5" soft diameter: 2.25" firm length: 4" firm diameter: 3" In other words: A big, fat elephant cock!

Originally Posted by 7inchesSoft

… I’m very homophobic (not that there’s anything wrong with that!)

:( :eek:


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by 7inchesSoft
Better than having a wart on my dick!!!

Yes, I know, the word “wart” conjures Ghirlandaio’s old man, but in fact, it was, as I thought I stated with a reasonable amount of clarity, a small brown raised area on the shaft of my penis. Had it resembled anything I thought about as associated with the word “wart,” I would have been all OMG WTF get this fucking thing off my dick! (Unless, of course, it happened to be so placed as to make me Climax King to the little woman.)

Alas, I only thought to take a photo for my own reference after applying iodine, but in the attached photo you can see this monstrous deformity that you’re amazed I didn’t have brutally removed. For reference, the discolored area is the size of the head of the Q-Tip with which I applied iodine.

So take a deep breath; relax. All is good.

Attached Images
P1000662.JPG
(8.0 KB, 66 views)

I have experimented with nascent iodine and DMSO and distilled water i was mixing a ratio od 10 drops iodine 18 DMSO and 3-4 distilled water i believe… I applied directly to the shaft and glans… in attempttorelax my scar tissue lump in my cock…

I have extreme ED and it did help with my morning chubbies and flaccid hang a little.. Also i did feel a tad more horny.. Also when i did get erect my glans was more fullthan usual

Also my sleep was very deep and i had crazy dreams i remember..

For some reason i felt as if the iodine was making my hair fallout drastically hence i stopped my 7-10 day experiment… After i stopped it myhair stopped falling out… maybe a coincidence i dont know buti found it really odd since iodine is supposed to help people grow hair…

This is just my two cents.. i may experiment with it again soon ..

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:36 AM.