The chances of injury
What main kinds of injury are we really likely to cause ourselves if not careful?
I ask this because when I started PE in April 2003 I was having great erections, and they only got better when I started.
It was later discussions with my girlfriend of the time that got me thinking, and thus depressed. This depression saw a downward spiral in erection quality.
To get one was easy enough, but there was little CS and glans engorgement, which meant less length and girth; this naturally added to the problem.
A while back, I got quite scared that I might have venous leakage. So I ask:
1) Is it possible to injure the vascular system of your penis without every feeling pain? I have never gone to the pain level of any exercise. Also, I have only had three bouts of numbness and they lasted 10 seconds or less (from incorrect or inaccurate Bib starter usage).
2) How does the venous system really work? I read about how the large inflow causes the walls to expand, constricting the veins at the surface, and therefore outflow. But what are the veins pressing against? My excessive use of a moisturiser with vitamin E has left with with rather stretchy skin, and my veins simply do not show up on my erections any more. It’s like I have more skin than my CC’s/CS can fill. I’m hoping that pumping will help correct this. But anyway, is a tight set of skin necessary for a hard erection?
3) Could any of the following really be causing my problems?
1) For nearly a year from the point where I started PE I did weights, but no cardio. I put on some muscle mass. Apparently this puts extra strain on the heart, if you don’t couple it with cardio. Is this true?
2) Since then, I haven’t done any cardio, or indeed any exercise apart from walking really. I’m not unfit, or fat, but when I do exercise my heart beat is erratic, irregular. Quite worrying actually.
Given how unhappy I have been in the past and the fact that I was fine before I started PE and therefore worrying about size, I would imagine this is all in my head. But could this also be why I don’t get morning erections like I used to get without fail, just over a year ago? Could it be why the fairly numerous spontaneous erections I get aren’t 110% like they used to be? And also, when I do get morning erections, they aren’t 110%, like they used to be?
Your thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.