Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Surgery. Not what you think...

Surgery. Not what you think...

Hello and welcome to Antistar’s 425th post.

I have a question about penis surgery. When I was about 11 or 12 years old, my urologist at the time performed some kind of procedure to remove flesh from the tip of my urethra. Its flaps are always open a bit when I’m flaccid, and splayed wide open when I’m erect. It doesnt cause pain or anything but it is a nuisance. So…my question:

Does anyone here know the name of this procedure and what exactly it entails? More importantly, does anyone know the possibility of me getting some of that flesh back?

I’ve never heard of this procedure. May I ask why your doctor felt he needed to cut a portion of your urethra away?

"Only enemies speak the truth; friends and lovers lie endlessly, caught in the web of duty". -Roland, in Stephen King's The Last Gunslinger

Sounds like a urethral meatoplasty which is usually performed for a stricture (narrowing) of the urethral meatus.


No idea. Probably for the reason westla cited.


You have my thanks.

Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
I've got curve correct surgery..dubzeroPenis Enlargement1103-14-2005 03:17 PM
Had the surgery, observations, Bib question...biginmiamiPenis Hangers707-07-2003 03:05 AM
Any new news on girth surgery?nigretPenis Enlargement109-09-2002 02:32 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:28 PM.