Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Something scared me

12

Something scared me

Ok so I used to work in an office. I will not say which office or in what state. I got along with almost all of my coworkers. However, there is an extreme amount of gossiping there.

A couple of days ago, I ran into an ex-coworker and she told me a story about how a guy I hang out with sometimes that works there has an infectious STD. This guy told me that he banged a couple of people that worked there.

This has me a little bit paranoid and I’ll tell you why. There is a girl who worked there that I really wanted to bang. She wanted to bang me too, but I’m an idiot and usually wait for the girl to make the move, and that’s why I don’t get laid often. But it turns out that this girl banged this guy. When he told me about it, I didn’t ask for specifics about what she did (whether she gave oral or went raw) but now I really wish I did ask.

I did not take the opportunity to bang this girl. But it’s scary because there is this milf that he banged that I also wanted to bang. He told me that she had an eye for me and this was like his main girl but he said he wouldn’t mind of I fucked her. The ex-coworker that told me said that she too has this disease.

Now I’m a little bit nervous because I had absolutely no idea about any of this going on whatsoever. To top it off, the girl may want to bang me sometime if I ever see her again (if this is the case, she has to take a blood test) and the other one, is X-ed off my potential list.

Now I’m going to start doing more research about STD prevention. I already know to use a condom but that doesn’t stop all potential infections. I know that the only way to be one hundred percent sure is to abstain, but I’m not going to kid myself as if I will consider that.

I have read in an old thread that there is a vaccine for HPV, which I will get as soon as I get a job. What other vaccines do I need to get? Is there a vaccine for syphilis?

What are the chances of meeting someone who has syphilis?

What are the chances of syphilis transmitting? If I get a blowjob without a condom, will it transmit?

Is it possible to eliminate one after it being transmitted?

Sometimes I do research on herbal teas and tinctures. In a book there are a few herbs that supposedly help with STDs, but the only ones that come to mind are roobios and licorice.

Do you guys know any other herbs that may help prevent or fight against STDs?

There was an article in a book I read about coconut, which says something about it helping fight against STDs. The book is called “The 150 Most Healthy Foods on Earth”. I’m not sure exactly what it says and I’m too tired to look it up. Sorry for being this way right now.

All input is appreciated.

Sounds like you didn’t fuck them, dude pass on that shit it ain’t worth it.

Edit= you didn’t fuck them right?

As long as it is not HIV, you can always see a doctor and get treated. I would not be too worried if I were you.

Icemann, I didn’t fuck them, but this has me thinking that anybody could have something.

Jafar_t, when you say see a doctor and get treated, do you mean that the doctor will cure the disease, or just suppress symptoms?

Anybody could have anything. Unless they abstain from sex, but then they aren’t having sex with you.

Using a condom makes sex safer, you can still get or transmit, but a properly used condom reduces the risk drastically. I used to think getting a blow job was safe, until i got syphilis that way. If you do get an infection, most are not serious and easily treated. There are a few exceptions, like HIV, hep, and herpes. When you go for your vaccine tell the doctor you are worried about sti’s and he can tell you what you should worry about and how often to test.


“I was like, Am I gay? Am I straight? And I realized...I'm just slutty. Where's my parade? What about slut pride?”

― Margaret Cho

Office gossip doesn’t mean crap. And that sweet, pure looking, little thing that works at the library could be hand cuffed to a chain link fence 5 nights a week pulling a train.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Originally Posted by iamaru
sweet, pure looking, little thing…

works at the library…

hand cuffed to a chain link fence 5 nights a week pulling a train.

Just for the record and in case some of my surrogate little sisters are ghosting me in the forums. The above is a montage. Work it out amongst your selves(s) as to who owns what part. ;)


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Originally Posted by northmiamitop
I used to think getting a blow job was safe, until i got syphilis that way.

If you do get an infection, most are not serious and easily treated.

This is exactly what I was afraid of. I have wanted a blowjob for almost two decades.

Did you get her tested before hand or just get the blowjob? Do you feel that having it is not serious?

Originally Posted by iamaru
Office gossip doesn’t mean crap. And that sweet, pure looking, little thing that works at the library could be hand cuffed to a chain link fence 5 nights a week pulling a train.

I don’t get it.

There was no testing. Syphilis is serious if you don’t treat it, it can kill you if you don’t take care of it. I caught it early, it only took two doses of antibiotics. The worst thing that happened was a rash on my palms, and I felt like a whore for a few weeks.


“I was like, Am I gay? Am I straight? And I realized...I'm just slutty. Where's my parade? What about slut pride?”

― Margaret Cho

Originally Posted by iamaru
The above is a montage. Work it out amongst your selves(s) as to who owns what part. ;)

Ha Ha!

And very true. When it comes to sex you never can tell how safe someone is by the way they look or act outside the bedroom. I have friends who are doctors at nursing homes. The most common complaint over the last few years? Gonorrhea.


“I was like, Am I gay? Am I straight? And I realized...I'm just slutty. Where's my parade? What about slut pride?”

― Margaret Cho

Originally Posted by iamaru
Office gossip doesn’t mean crap. And that sweet, pure looking, little thing that works at the library could be hand cuffed to a chain link fence 5 nights a week pulling a train.

Originally Posted by Shunsatsuren
I don’t get it.

:-k Alrighty then.

Someone passes office gossip on to you and you think that it means something? You sit with a crazy lady at lunch because you feel sorry for her. A week later she spreads a rumor that you gave someone else gonorrhea simply because you didn’t ask her out. A week after that and you are scheduled for a mandatory human resources appointment because of unsubstantiated rumors of widespread sexual harassment as well as a non optional doctor visit for the STD’s that you are spreading.

Anyone can spread nasty crap about anyone else. The people that shared this info with you don’t know shit. They heard it from someone that heard it from someone.

Some of the worst (best ) freaks that I know look like they just walked out of church. Don’t think that just because someone looks “nice” or “normal” that they aren’t hosting gang bangs (pulling a train) every night and twice on Sundays.
:dance:

And the one at Starbucks that you really hit if off with but don’t ask out because of all the tats and hardware? Could be the poster child for monogamy.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Recently my thoughts have been consumed with this. I can’t stop thinking about this.

Recently, when I have been masturbating, I am also thinking about it. It is reducing my EQ.

The chances of syphilis being transmitted is lower through kissing than from oral sex. Should I give up my everlasting fantasy of getting a blowjob? I can just ask for a handjob and kiss to become fully stimulated.

I had sex late last year with a girl on a date. It was our first date and I barely knew her. I didn’t ask her for oral because I was a nervous panzy.
We slept in a hotel room that night. We did it once at night and once in the morning. She had a kid a few years back and said she hadn’t done it in a while. After the sex, she went smack to sleep. I went to the bathroom to take a shower and dispose of the condom, which is when I noticed blood on the condom. Is this normal? Her pussy wasn’t really tight, from my best judgement. That was my first time, and I did not come.

The next morning it was the same, except it lasted a shorter duration of time. There was blood again. She said I hurt her in a good way.

Was that supposed to happen?

Is it possible that I have syphilis or some other disease because of this incident?

I have had lumps under the skin around my genitals from time to time, but the doctor said that it was normal and there was no diagnosis. This doesn’t happen oftern and sometimes I can actually pop them like pimples.

Also I space out a lot. Is it possible that this is because of an aquired STD? I have not been to the doctor since the spacing out began, but am planning on going soon due to this influx of paranoia.

Syphilis can be cured by antibiotics. It is basically just an infection. I think that you worry way too much.

Permanently cured?

Originally Posted by Jafar_t
As long as it is not HIV, you can always see a doctor and get treated. I would not be too worried if I were you.

There is no cure for herpes either. That would be a really shitty one to get, in my opinion.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
I'm scared.can't get it up.iwish6Penis Enlargement Basics1201-12-2010 04:53 PM
I'm scared.RamannonPenis Enlargement Basics1810-19-2008 01:34 PM
I am so scared......countdown 2Penis Enlargement Basics1208-16-2008 08:38 PM
Scared about LOTkazamaPenis Enlargement Basics812-08-2005 06:23 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:52 AM.