Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Some side effects of porn and masturbation.

Originally Posted by refresh9
Look at every word I say before glossing it over with your eyes already thinking it’s bs, consider it written in law, every word I write is very important to the totality.

Whose law would that be?

Originally Posted by refresh9

Further more, any pain associated in the perineum whether dull ache or shooting pain is usually prostatitis, which happens to come in many forms. In this case of over masturbation it would be the non-bacterial, inflamed type.

And you say this from your vast medical experience, Doctor, or do you actually have sources on this? If so, please cite them.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Originally Posted by refresh9
So I did some research, asked some doctors, read some articles on the two subjects and figured I’d share the knowledge.

Masturbation: If in a relationship it should almost never be done. It takes away from what you two have together. Although not bad, it’s not helpful either to masturbate much. If you masturbate too much, you’ll want your partner less, have lower libido, have lower quality (not really hard) erections, and might even get prostatitis (temporary pain in the perineum/prostate). If one were to lay off masturbation for a week or even two, they’d notice harder erections, more delight in pleasure, and no prostate pain. Your body does this as a defense mechanism if you masturbate too much, telling you to stop with bodily warnings. So keep it to a minimum, your body, yourself, and your partner (whomever it may be) will thank you.

Pornography: Pornography is similar to drugs, even worse if masturbation is involved. Chemicals in the body get stimulated at seeing porn, and of course more chemicals get stimulated if orgasming. Masturbation and porn if done sparingly will not cause much harm, but both together and a lot, and you’re on your way to an addiciton. Porn has different intensities, ranging from soft core to hard core. The soft core is like a soft drug, it’s stimulating but lower case of becoming desensitized. However a hard drug, quickly you become desensitized and need more exciting, crazy, insane pornography, to the point real life doesn’t suffice. And it gets worse if it is Video porn as opposed to Picture porn. As the video, takes away any mental arousal and leaves it all to the visual. If one would want to subject themselves to porn, with minimal bad side effects of an addition, one should stick to soft core Picture porn. Otherwise one day real life may just not do it for you. Further more watching hard core porn such as banging wives, cheating girlfriends, or bestiality, just as example, makes a man turn paranoid into thinking all girls are like this. The very material, changes a man’s personality towards himself, his friends, and especially girls into thinking they are nothing but cheating filthy whores. True story. It happens. So be careful.

If ever you feel your libido is dropped, you have no respect for women, find certain pornography hysterical while others look at you weird; look at your frequency of orgasms, further more watch your frequency of porn watching and it’s intensity. Take a week or two, or months off from it, and benefits will follow. Trust me on this. I’ve done my research. Good luck.

That’s such a crap. Porno is the best. NO SIDE EFFECTS.


"If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them." -Bruce Lee

Originally Posted by refresh9
So I did some research, asked some doctors, read some articles on the two subjects and figured I’d share the knowledge.

—How many doctors, what were their specialties, and what exactly did you ask them?

—What articles did you read? Sources?

—What further research, if any, did you do?

Originally Posted by refresh9
Masturbation: If in a relationship it should almost never be done.

According to whom?

Originally Posted by refresh9
It takes away from what you two have together.

How can you possibly know that? Where is the scientific study that allows you to make such a statement as if it is fact as opposed to opinion? Did one of your doctors tell you this? If so, that would merely be his opinion as well.

Originally Posted by refresh9
Although not bad, it’s not helpful either to masturbate much.

So, not bad, not good. In other words, it’s neutral, right? So why argue against it?

Originally Posted by refresh9
If you masturbate too much, …

Define “too much.”

Originally Posted by refresh9
…you’ll want your partner less, have lower libido, have lower quality (not really hard) erections, and might even get prostatitis (temporary pain in the perineum/prostate). If one were to lay off masturbation for a week or even two, they’d notice harder erections, more delight in pleasure, and no prostate pain. Your body does this as a defense mechanism if you masturbate too much, telling you to stop with bodily warnings. So keep it to a minimum, your body, yourself, and your partner (whomever it may be) will thank you.

Well, at least you’re making an argument here, but what do you have to back it up? I’ll concede that it’s possible for someone to masturbate to the point where libido and EQ are adversely affected, just as someone could overeat, over-exercise, or stay awake too long. However, the negative effects would be very short-lived (like maybe a day or two.)

I really think you are overstating your case, and you haven’t presented any evidence whatsoever to back up your assertions (while claiming that you are referencing authoritative sources.)

Originally Posted by refresh9
Pornography: Pornography is similar to drugs, even worse if masturbation is involved.

Porn+masturbation is worse than drugs? really?

Originally Posted by refresh9
Chemicals in the body get stimulated at seeing porn, and of course more chemicals get stimulated if orgasming.

What chemicals, exactly? And why is it bad that “chemicals are getting stimulated” anyway? Chemicals are getting “stimulated” in your body every second of the day.

Originally Posted by refresh9
Masturbation and porn if done sparingly will not cause much harm, but both together and a lot, and you’re on your way to an addiciton.

It’s true that porn can become an addiction, and this subject has been much discussed on this forum and elsewhere. But as far as addictions go, one could argue that there are far, far worse addictions to have. Like many of the things that adults have access to and are free to explore, each individual has both a right and an obligation to determine what constitutes “responsible use” of porn for themselves. I wouldn’t presume to tell you what to view or read, and would expect the same courtesy in return.

Originally Posted by refresh9
Porn has different intensities, ranging from soft core to hard core. The soft core is like a soft drug, it’s stimulating but lower case of becoming desensitized. However a hard drug, quickly you become desensitized and need more exciting, crazy, insane pornography, to the point real life doesn’t suffice. And it gets worse if it is Video porn as opposed to Picture porn. As the video, takes away any mental arousal and leaves it all to the visual. If one would want to subject themselves to porn, with minimal bad side effects of an addition, one should stick to soft core Picture porn. Otherwise one day real life may just not do it for you. Further more watching hard core porn such as banging wives, cheating girlfriends, or bestiality, just as example, makes a man turn paranoid into thinking all girls are like this. The very material, changes a man’s personality towards himself, his friends, and especially girls into thinking they are nothing but cheating filthy whores. True story. It happens. So be careful.

This is starting to sound like anti-marijuana propaganda, circa 1957…instead of “the reefer” it’s ‘the video porn.” Dude.

Originally Posted by refresh9
If ever you feel your libido is dropped, you have no respect for women, find certain pornography hysterical while others look at you weird; look at your frequency of orgasms, further more watch your frequency of porn watching and it’s intensity. Take a week or two, or months off from it, and benefits will follow.

Or maybe you’re just a misogynistic prick with low testosterone and a weird sense of humor. (:

Originally Posted by refresh9
Trust me on this. I’ve done my research. Good luck.

It does sound like you speak from experience.

Seriously though, the reason people are responding as they are is because you are presenting your argument as the last word on the subject, and claiming a level of authority that you haven’t backed up with sources. If you stated all of this as your personal opinion or personal experience, I’m betting folks would be a lot more receptive.

For the record, I agree that it’s possible to masturbate to the point where it negatively affects EQ and libido. However, it’s possible to have “too much” sex and get the same results. In both cases, these effects will generally wear off in a day or two. No biggie.

I also agree that porn can become an addiction. But I don’t think it’s as serious a social ill as, say, heroin addiction, or even cigarette addiction for that matter.

Originally Posted by refresh9
Chemicals in the body get stimulated at seeing porn, and of course more chemicals get stimulated if orgasming.


I don’t mind if chemicals in my body get stimulated at seeing porn, but if they start ordering pay-per-view, that’s where I draw the line.

The chemicals can get their own credit card, if they’re going to start that.

And chemicals orgasming? What happens then? Compounds?


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Not all of what I said I said was right out of doctors mouths, nothing was word for word, as I never quoted but paraphrased. Between the articles, doctors I have spoke to, and peers I have spoke to, as well as my own experience this is what I have come up with. It is a research, because I gathered information from a variety of different areas on one topic. And this is what I found, so it is my opinion but also mixed some stuff to back it up, but here are some links, because I don’t feel like finding all of them, they’re on the Internet. Of course I can’t reference word of mouth from other doctors or friends but this is the best I can do..

Http://www.sexualintelligence.org/n…sue59.html#four

Http://men.webmd.com/guide/is-pornography-addictive

Http://www.wired.com/science/discov…s/2004/11/65772

Http://en.allexperts.com/q/Urology-…Erections-1.htm

I only read your first link, as it tells me where this thread is coming from. I quote the most important part of it:

The ringleader, of course, was Judith Reisman, who says that:

  • Gays are aggressively recruiting from the young heterosexual population
  • Jews lead the abortion industry
  • Kinsey was America's version of the sinister Nazi doctor Joseph Mengele
Reisman testified that “Pornography triggers myriad kinds of internal, natural drugs that mimic the 'high' from a street drug. Addiction to pornography is addiction to what I dub 'erotoxins'—mind-altering drugs produced by the viewer's own brain.” She added, “A basic science research team should study 'erotoxins' and the brain/body”—which, as legal writer Mark Kernes points out, is both admission that her presentation lacked any scientific evidence, and yet another plea for federal grant money for her consistently discredited studies.

I think that says enough without my need to comment further on it.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Yeah thats probably the worst link to click out of all of them.. It’s more like an argument against what I wrote.. Doesn’t matter though we all what I wrote is true in the end.. Everything in moderation is the moral to this story.. Everything in moderation.

The only bad side effects of masturbating to porn is the guilt and shame produced by reading the crappy “research” you’ve based your post on.

Originally Posted by firegoat

I only read your first link, as it tells me where this thread is coming from. I qoute the most important part of it:

The ringleader, of course, was Judith Reisman, who says that:

  • Gays are aggressively recruiting from the young heterosexual population
  • Jews lead the abortion industry
  • Kinsey was America's version of the sinister Nazi doctor Joseph Mengele
Reisman testified that “Pornography triggers myriad kinds of internal, natural drugs that mimic the 'high' from a street drug. Addiction to pornography is addiction to what I dub 'erotoxins'—mind-altering drugs produced by the viewer's own brain.” She added, “A basic science research team should study 'erotoxins' and the brain/body”—which, as legal writer Mark Kernes points out, is both admission that her presentation lacked any scientific evidence, and yet another plea for federal grant money for her consistently discredited studies.

I think that says enough without my need to comment further on it.

Damn, gotta write that one down somewhere. Classic.


Et... la nuit se continue. C\'est vrai. Elle est complètement dechirée - ma tête.

In all honesty, I just found that link it wasn’t even a part of my ‘research’ I just tossed it in there anyway.. Whatever though.. Believe what you may I really don’t care.. I know what I know.. The fact people could even contemplate a porn addiction, means there is one.. One doesn’t need a vast amount of back up material to believe so.. And the same goes for masturbation.. Marijuana is not addictive they say.. But there’s a bunch of potheads running around, oh wait let me change that lounging around that won’t go another day without it.. So believe what you may.. I’ll believe what I may.. I found the information off the internet and so can you.. Good luck.

Truth. I stopped chronically jerking off about a year ago and I have to say that it has been a very very good thing. Everything the original poster said is true. I know it to be so from experience.

I for most part concur with what the original poster said. Reason being why he garnered negative reception is due to how he structured his original post. Mentioning how he did research and asked doctors but the tone in which he phrased suggest more of a personal experience in doing so he acquired a neglectable provenance. I can understand refresh9 sentiments by saying that he simply cited off research from scientific sites and medical to acquire a more credible standpoint but it turned off to backfire in his case, which of course testifies that if you want to cite credibility you need backup. After all this is a penis enlargement site, do not go into war without any ammo.

Lol ok thunder. And thanks for the support guys. I guess I did phrase it wrong, but it is from personal experience, and I read up on it and asked others, as I would presumably call research. But be that as it may, I didn’t just pull this stuff out of my ass, it’s real information.

There are two subjects addressed in the original post; porn and masturbation. The porn issue has been discussed in many threads here, and I dare say that those that agree with the original post are mainly referring to potential problems with excess porn.

I would venture to say that the allegations against masturbation in the first paragraph of the first post are false, and made without credible references or data.

1. Should almost never be done in a relationship?

2. Lowers libido?

3. Hurts erection quality?

4. Causes prostatitis?

Number one is not even a fact to be debated but someone’s personal opinion which I strongly disagree with, and it is disturbing that someone would write this as a general rule to be applied to all people.

Number two and three may be true for some people but has never been true for me despite a truly sick :) amount of masturbating in my life. Again, this does not apply to all men in general. Whether it applies to a majority should be discussed from a medical research perspective, not just thrown out as a statement of fact. Masturbation might just increase libido and improve erections in many men.

Number four is a medical topic, and should not be stated without a medical reference. I agree with Avocet that it is probably false, and it is irresponsible to post as a fact.

Calling this post “real information” is generous, and it certainly is not all true information.


Horny Bastard

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:38 AM.